Hhahahahah

hhahahahah

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IMAGINE STILL BAGHOLDING THIS WORTHLESS NIGGER COIN

Attached: index.png (305x165, 3K)

Have it on my watchlist, keep waiting for something to happen, never does.
But it seems to have bottomed out and it's been forming a triangle since mid may though, might break out violently.

why do you say this ? whats wrong wth it ?

OP sold the bottom.

Charts looks terrible in all honesty

Im currently accumulating xlm. The "tech" doesnt matter, if enough people advertise it which they will once they accumulate it, itll go up in value. Easy 5x right here boys

It just so happens that it has one of the best protocols too.

>get coin on mainstream
>stop making any news after first major pump
>keep it mainstream while the price drops for easy accumulations
>start advertising and hyping it up
>sell when the suckers fomo and it moons

KEEP BUYING HIGH AND SELLING LOW OP

Just wait a few months they have some huge project coming that Chain/Interstellar have been quietly working on since the acquisition. Which nicely coincides with the release of starlight payment channels and fairx news.

they're just going to come out with a load of stuff like last time (when they just casually dropped that 50 banks in south america are already using the network)

They're very much playing the same game as ripple and try to get the jewmoney. Which, for all it's worth, is perfectly fine with me

Also read up on ZkVM that they are working on. Its basically bringing private smart contracts to stellar which is massive. Just because you bought the top doesn't mean this doesn't have one of the brightest futures in crypto.

Solid. Though, Im waiting on ethereums catcentralized ponytail protocol built on rainbow parser and badger dance payment channel.

Jed McCaleb was fucking Joyce Kim when they conceived of this plan to create Stellar and make even more money.

World Wire was the big banking project. Unlike ripple they're not just going after banks. The next big project has something to do with mobile payments.

Coinbase gave me like 10 bucks worth for doing a quiz and getting a referral and then I cashed out and bought some Wendy's with it

I think Jed seen how Jewish ripple had become which wasn't his original vision so he went off to create Stellar

They are just copying Dusk Network who seem to be building the only platform actually suitable for tokenizing securities. Privacy, Settlement Finality, Permissionless Controllable Standard smart contracts are all needed which every other platform is missing.

The thing is it's easier to work on additions to an already established network like Stellar than to try and get big companies and everyone else to adopt a literally who coin.

Be honest. How much money did you lose on this? Fucking retard haha

Not true, what about the full blockchain history? migrating is extremely timeconsuming. Dusk on the other hand has almost completed their mainnet etc. I agree with the fact that they're unknown as they are not even tradable. However if you're into Zkproofs etc I would highly recommend checking out their tech.

So you reply that this is a who coin? You could be write though, competition is good and perhaps both of these are a decent investment. Seems like this could be the litecoin to XLR

That's true, optional privacy isn't privacy n all that. I'll check them out user.

But even still Starlight channels are basically pseudo privacy with only the final balance settling on chain then with ZkVM contracts being private I believe that'll be suitable for most uses.

Sold my XLM for Holo

B-but muh IBM

>seems to have bottomed out
>its literally dumping to new lows

>ripple getting too jewish
>decide to out-jew the jew
heh. nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: jedmccaleb.jpg (1035x690, 53K)

all fudding aside, buy around 400 sats

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 6.27.20 AM.jpg (1807x1444, 376K)