what went wrong?

>collab with Ubisoft
>collab with Intel
>collab with IBM Cloud
>collab with Alibaba
>collab with EDF biggest electricity company in France
>smooth v3 launch
>has a chainlink equivalent as a side project

why didn't you pump this user? you predicted it, it happened, why is it still red?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ibmcloud/status/1067584636728082433?lang=en
coindesk.com/the-worlds-fifth-largest-electrical-company-is-using-an-ethereum-dapp
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-moves-forward-collaboration-with-intel-and-alibaba-cloud-at-rsa-conference-2019-ccc1f119f2ae
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1130883989047320577
ibm.com/cloud/blog/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 0 users
> lots of bugs
> hype "partnerships" without substance
> needs sidechain to even have the chance to ever be used
> overvalued, calculate how much this would have to be used to sustain its current marketcap with RLC used for its actual purpose
> shit-tier economics with weak tier excuses like hurr durr the team is still researching
> tries to shit on other projects like link with fake charts
> All the bagholders are delusional and ban anyone in their telegram not being positive about the price

HMMMM I wonder why it is dumping.

the absolute state of terribad rlc fud

chainlink happened
does iexec have a google partnership? nope :)

>partnership

What partnership? A blog post is not a partnership.
A partnership is when two companies really work together. (iExec + Intel / IBM for example)
Google just gives an example of how to use their BigQuery in the article.

Attached: intel iexec.png (646x771, 1.07M)

standard biztard, link is not a partnership, it’s a blog post "how to connect link" from someone not in google

This.

chainlink also partnered with reserve! That's huge news. The only decentralized stablecoin.

Attached: chainlin rsr.jpg (1236x557, 32K)

Chainlink is a monopoly

>reserve
literal who

Attached: 155367321204.jpg (2000x1372, 237K)

they know what's up, iExec is real partnerships, not fake blog post PnD

twitter.com/ibmcloud/status/1067584636728082433?lang=en

coindesk.com/the-worlds-fifth-largest-electrical-company-is-using-an-ethereum-dapp

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-moves-forward-collaboration-with-intel-and-alibaba-cloud-at-rsa-conference-2019-ccc1f119f2ae

>biztards in charge of being able to read
i mean, what did you expect

Is Loom any good?

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1130883989047320577

Attached: iexec.jpg (678x459, 77K)

you iexecucks played yourselves
if iexec really had intel and ibm working with them would it be tanking like it is? no
chainlink on the other hand is up 50% because it just got a real google partnership and is now worth 20x iexec in marketcap :)

>implying price has anything to do with who is working with who
>implying rlc didn't pump on the intel and ibm news
>implying link won't dump just like every other coin
>investing in coins with a 20x higher marketcap expecting big returns

the absolute state of that retardation, not even credible, "real google partnership"
be serious user, iexec is pumpable, you knew it months ago, it's still time

I can't tell if you're serious or if you troll.

that biztard is pissed rlc is showing up here while still trying to accumulate

unironically this

its great that literally no one talks about rlc and biz barely even does. I've been accumulating this entire time. We're the smart money bois

whenit is true it is not fud - by definition

nothing is true there

post sources then, oh wait you can't because it's all trash fud

RLC has the exact same tokenomics as LINK

cope

>twitter
>coindesk
>medium
cringe

I'm the shill-zero of RLC.
I'm the one who made all the topics and meme initially in 2017, literally a one man shill army posting about it every single day and getting Jow Forumsfags aboard
I sold my bag at 23000 sats in may 2018 (which was a great idea looking back).

I dumped for 3 reasons:
- the token doesn't help the product, it makes it a hurdle to use
- utility tokens are overall stupid to hold, a currency that can only buy one service is a terrible currency and so will inevitably be dumped for a better one once the service is used (which means high token velocity and low price)
- if it ever becomes massively used I'm convinced companies will want to use stablecoins
- I don't seen any meaningful adoption for at least 5-10 more years, most companies spent the last decade migrating to the cloud and it will take the same amount of time to migrate to decentralized infrastructure like Iexec

I only put money in security tokens or blockchain coins now.

The smart money knows that crypto is a marathon not a sprint. Let these link faggots have there 50% pump for now. Gives us a little bit longer to accumulate RLC before V4 and the sidechain go live in December.

Need I remind some of you dumbfucks that iExec is half a year ahead of schedule of their roadmap? They have delivered on everything promised so far yes the price of the token is in the shitter but that to me just represents opportunity to keep buying while the irrational crypto market pumps and dumps stupid IEO shitcoins.

Outsource router when?

It has absolutely no reason to exist as a token. As a dapp it's fine, as a token it is pure trash. It's like having a currency for apples or something. We don't need a separate currency for every project.

>thinks he's the true RLCbro
sike bitch that's me faggot
>the token doesn't help the product, it makes it a hurdle to use
Except it's literally needed for PoCo, you're a shit fudding faggot.
>a currency that can only buy one service
stopped reading there
>if it ever becomes massively used I'm convinced companies will want to use stablecoins
Big boat theory, price is irrelevant.
>I don't seen any meaningful adoption for at least 5-10 more years, most companies spent the last decade migrating to the cloud and it will take the same amount of time to migrate to decentralized infrastructure like Iexec
muh it'll take forever for adoption fud. If that's the case then it's the same for all of crypto.

Try again retard.

Attached: 15rlcbro.jpg (704x712, 130K)

>It has absolutely no reason to exist as a token
>thinks he can securely and trustfully trade bitcoin or ethereum for verifiable/private computations
imagine being this retarded

LOOOOL so true BTC/ETH blockchains are trash for any high throughput omputations just look at cryptokitties for christ sake which bought eth to its knees.

RLC and the POCO and their own chain are all needed for this marketplace to work.

It actually blows my fucking mind how stupid some of these faggots on here are. They're probably 17 year old white kids that got free money from their parents to gamble on shitcoins.

I wanna die with my bag. This will never pump, no matter what they do or with whom they collab, it always ended up falling back down

These are the types of investments that make you a true man. By the time it pumps to the next universe you'll come out of it with hands the size of mountains.

Vid collab with 250m IG followers...you do the math...

Attached: Vidred.jpg (456x210, 9K)

>tokenomics

Seems like your one of the few sane persons on Jow Forums. This is a hold at least until mid to late 2020 but like you hinted at with the sidechain and gpu support and requesters using the network this will pump to the next universe right before the start of the next bull. Its gonna be epic.

>sike bitch that's me faggot
You literally aren't, pic related.
I was making the golem/SONM memes too but you probably don't know about them because you weren't in back there.

>Except it's literally needed for PoCo
PoCo is just a form of staking, it's the same as a PoS but without a referee called "scheduler".
It's basically just: create a pool of worker, everyone does the computation on their side and everyone post their results at a time T that can only be unecrypted by the scheduler (to avoid other workers to copy the results of others without doing the computations), then a vote happens weighted by a reputation score and stakes to reach a consensus.
That's it, it's not black magic, you could do all of that by replacing RLC with random stablecoin or ether.

>stopped reading there
More like you don't have any counter argument, it's as I said, RLC is only used to buy computing ressource on the iexec network, it's a glorified metro token.

>muh it'll take forever for adoption fud. If that's the case then it's the same for all of crypto.
No it's not, there is an enormous difference between adding Bitcoin as your payment solutions and rebuilding from scratch a workflow to integrate something like iExec.
The costs in time and money aren't even close.

>Try again retard.
You are buttblasted because you know deep down I'm right, but you can't sell at ATL. Typical bagholder agressiveness.

Attached: Me.jpg (1411x455, 192K)

They slapped a couple of features on and announced the coming of V4.
This was their idea of a whole new version increment of their product.

Run for the fucking hills.

If you didn't realise by now crypto is a huge manipulated clown world.

Literally nothing matters - coins will pump and dump for absolutely no reason

I’m in for 2 years now.
V1,V2,V3 + lots of collabs/intégration/milestones .. nothing worked to have a decent ROI. Even during the big alt bull run, iExec was totally outperformed by BTC
I’m desperate rn

>V3
See

>oct 2017
I've been shilling this thing since ICO and consistently for the past year after I buy every dip. I've often been the only person shilling here. People that know RLC know my posts. You may have shilled RLC at one point for your own personal gain but you definitely don't understand the project as a whole and you definitely haven't been keeping up with it.

>you could do all of that by replacing RLC with random stablecoin or ether.
This is just simply false. ETH couldn't even handle fucking CRYPTOKITTIES and you think it could do anything on that scale that RLC is capable of. There's a few great articles that explain why the blockchain needs a tech like RLC because standard blockchains can't handle the load.

>More like you don't have any counter argument, it's as I said, RLC is only used to buy computing ressource on the iexec network, it's a glorified metro token.

You said "a currency that can only buy one service"
>one service
RLC is capable of monetizing data sets, AI, general compute, infinite dApps usecases, robots, decentralized oracles, and pretty much anything else under the sun in regards to computing. So either you're uninformed or just fudding with a shit brain.

>No it's not, there is an enormous difference between adding Bitcoin as your payment solutions and rebuilding from scratch a workflow to integrate something like iExec.
The costs in time and money aren't even close.
>comparing BTC accessibility to RLC accessibility
BTC was once a hassle to get as well, are you forgetting that too? RLC will have plenty of gateways in the near future. You're making a problem out of nothing.

>You are buttblasted because you know deep down I'm right, but you can't sell at ATL. Typical bagholder agressiveness.

Get assrekt, retard.

Kill me...kill me now i wanna die. I held this shit from 15k sats...

I'll never see that money back. never...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.19.17 AM.png (1360x383, 102K)

>They're probably 17 year old white kids that got free money from their parents to gamble on shitcoins.

Projecting hard.
You have no business experience and don't understand how companies work if you don't get what I mean.
The first thing you learn when you work in corporate environment is that executives are about maximizing reliability and minimizing risks, efficiency gains only comes third.

A shitty ERC20 token at 90% owned by speculators and traded at 75% on chink exchange with a rate varying widely over months isn't something they want to hold.

I thought initially it was scammy as fuck that Sergey owned 65% of the LINK supply but in retrospective it's wise because he can distribute them to companies to stabilize the token value.

i've been ass raped by the french

>I've been shilling this thing since ICO
congratulations.

Doesn't change anything that guy said about his history of shilling.

Sam Smith on telegram I presume...

Russo is that you?

Attached: 1560132254442m.jpg (1024x805, 70K)

>Projecting hard.
>muh projection meme because user figured out who I am or close to who I am

>You have no business experience and don't understand how companies work if you don't get what I mean.
I won't doxx myself, but I guarantee I'm way more well off than you are thanks to my businesses. You talk a big game but it's full of air.

>I thought initially it was scammy as fuck that Sergey owned 65% of the LINK supply but in retrospective it's wise because he can distribute them to companies to stabilize the token value.

Ah there it is. Typical linkfag crying in an RLC thread. Imagine thinking centralizing 65% of your supply is a good thing. Wanna talk risky? That's risky.

Yep...

So the guy shilled RLC years ago and stopped paying attention to it after he dumped on people. Sounds like 99% of this board shilling. The funny part is I've had this same conversation with this stupid faggot and he says the same shit fud every time, and I still shit on his life every time.

>This is just simply false. ETH couldn't even handle fucking CRYPTOKITTIES and you think it could do anything on that scale that RLC is capable of. There's a few great articles that explain why the blockchain needs a tech like RLC because standard blockchains can't handle the load.

You are retarded, you don't even understand how it works, I bet you didn't even use the thing once yourself.

With iexec calculations are made offchain, only the results are published onchain unlike Ethereum where all the calculations are made directly onchain.
RLC isn't an embedded economic engine in a blockchain like ETH is, it's a second layer, there is absolutely nothing preventing you to replace RLC with DAI or ETH or even NiggerToken, results are still published on the Ethereum blockchain and you still need to pay fees in gas.

so you're telling us rlc is obsolete??

Reminder that RLC makes RLC obsolete

kek

didn't expect you to be able to read

fundamentally true but the crypto market doesn't care, look at LINK, exactly the same tokenomics, so many similar coins, all that market needs is some hype and sooner or later serious projects get it
relative to the speculative market, RLC is retardedly underpriced

I wanna die too desu, the problem is that their partners rarely tweet or communicate, look at the alibaba worker pool, they never said shit about except during some obscure conference

all that's needed is one big name announcing

feels like projects that don't embrace speculation are doomed to fail. fake it until you make it basically

>trying to explain RLC to someone that has spent hundreds to thousands of hours researching and understanding RLC

No shit it's done offchain. Currently it's a second layer solution, the best of its kind, but in the future they have said they are looking into making their own blockchain. The PoA chain is a testament to that.

The problem with your fud is that you aren't taking into account that it's a utility token and not a typical cryptocurrency. The other problem with your mindset is that you are saying that utility tokens have no value "because some shitcoin could do the same thing" which just isn't true at all.
The third problem with your fud is that you think something that will scale ANY BLOCKCHAIN to infinite bounds has no value, sidechain or not.

Simply put, you're just another low IQ retard that gave up once you made a bag.

>projects that don't embrace speculation are doomed to fail. fake it until you make it basically
iexec is very blatantly and hamfistedly trying to hype and fake its way up, and they're failing hard.

You don't do anything, you just throw insults like the no-argument seething faggot you are, you just repeat memewords without understanding anything.

You're peak low IQ Dunning Kruger and that's why you're actually assrekt with your token at literal ATL that people keep exiting at every occasion.

>no rebuttal
Thanks for exposing yourself. Kek.

I don't see them trying at all, what are you referring to?

BAGHOLDER BINGO
YOU ALL GOT BAGUTTE'D

let me guess... all these collabs were fake?

*buy 3 Intel processors* wow, partnership confirmed!

He's referring to the time they made fun of link, because we all know linkies are still asshurt about the chart that was true at one point in time.

another biztard that can't read, well done

Weren't you the retard bragging about buying so much? Ahahahahahahaha the universe is JUST after all.

user knows

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04-00-32-47.png (540x960, 199K)

he'll be the one laughing by october

what went wrong?
>its not chainlink

saved so i can post it every day for all the retards on here that thought link would outperform rlc in the long run

>can't even use proper tagging
>bought chainlink at top

Gilles and his crew have made a fuckton of money with the ICO and they don't fundamentally need the token, they have 17k ETH and 2k BTC, by today standard it's still something like 20 millions and during the bullrun it was twice that.
They can develop straight for the next 10 years easily without having to be particularly lean.

Their company can easily pivot to consulting and integrating their system if it's adopted anyway.
The risk is totally asymmetric.

who cares about google honestly, Intel, IBM, etc are bigger.

:^) he was supposed to be laughing now. Instead tears. Sweet, sweet tears.

You keep exposing yourself as one of those pajeet fudders.
>muh gilles and his crew dumped on your hed huehueheuheue

It's funny how dumb you look right now.

they also have rlc bags don't they? why wouldn't they pump them x10-50? don't underestimate greed, the ETH and BTC stack is for the company whereas the RLC are vested to individuals

cope

Any proof that this was you?

same fren, the day will be glorious.

What you posted is no way a confirmation of "partnership" or whatever you want to call it.

IBM Cloud officially running iExec nodes in the public pools
ibm.com/cloud/blog/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing
"This philosophy was a perfect fit with our own, and so we certified IBM Cloud as one of the first cloud resource providers globally in the iExec marketplace."

Alibaba doing the same, look at the RSA conference

EDF deploying a fluid simulation software on worker pools on the public network

Not sure what you want to call this if not a partnership

Calling a few added features a whole new version, announcements of announcements of announcements, countdown YT videos, Gilles walking and talking to the camera like a used motorhome salesman in the V3 introduction video, the Chainlink comparison disaster, ...
They're Pajeet-tier hypebeasts.

>iexec integrates ibm cloud
Literally in that url you posted.

Are you too dumb to see what is going on?

Why are you downplaying those "few added features" as something small?

>the chart that was true at one point in time.
The chart that got pulled in a matter of hours. It was never true.

It was true. Linkies just cried about "muh TC acquirement!1!!" and the iExec team took it down because of the crying.

If it was true, then why did iexec say it was 'outdated'?

Attached: iexec admits chart.png (586x127, 14K)

Because at the time of creation, it wasn't outdated.

So they created that chart before September 2017?

They're a disaster mainly because of arrogance.

>it was true when they posted it, and they took it down because of crying
>it was no longer true when they posted it, and they took it down because it was outdated
Which is it.

Who knows when they created it. I'm sure whoever created the chart is not the same person that controls their twitter. Either way, the history of LINK acquiring TC means nothing in regards to the chart being wrong. The chart was correct regardless, because the TC acquirement means nothing in reality.

not sure I follow, this is something IBM wrote not iExec

Only reason I didn't invest in this, wasn't going to get baguette'd again.

>it was true when they posted it
>saying something I didn't say
Reading comprehension.

>Who knows when they created it.
By your logic, they must have made it before September 2017.

However, you and I both know this is not likely, and they either did not know about Chainlink+TC, or they simply decided to lie about it.
Either way, they are retarded.

>this is something IBM wrote not iExec
Yes, IBM wrote about iexec integrating IBM cloud.