Who bought the dip? It's almost recovered on IDEX...

Who bought the dip? It's almost recovered on IDEX, but i think you can still aqcuire it with a discount from chinks on hotbit

Attached: V-ID_blockchain_-logo.png (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1139427143685935104
imgur.com/a/oCsrIDU
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@VIDTokenCommunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, seems like chinks are catching up too

why the fuck is everyone dumping again. too many pajeets not enough hodlers

this is dead coin, partnership revealed early by biztards, no burn to come soon, big exchange listing only "Q3 2019", it's too late user

Monthly buybacks and burns starting in July. Q3 starts in July also brainlet. And it's going on binance DEX.

This partnership is enormous tho, we are going to fly once people start realizing. Also, Binance DEX in a week

Me

look at the roadmap, says Q3 but big exchange milestone is after september tard

Fill my buy order at 52565 please

Doesn't change the fact that Q3 starts in July, September is a deadline. Anyway, they applied for binance dex a week ago, it will come much sooner than planned for Q3 huobi

Just market order, pussy

There’s barely any sellers, just market buy for fuck sake

This

should i go all in? or will it dump further

Attached: 1541448968097.png (459x475, 169K)

Don't think it's going to dump from this point on till Binance Dex

where do you get this binance dex thing from?

ask team on telegram

When the fuck is this going on Binance? I just want a 3x or 4x. Something achievable for fucks sake.

Fuck i was asleep i couldnt buy the dip REEEEEEEEEEEEE

all in now lul

based

I bought at .06 and .08. Not sure if I should buy again.

if i wouldve stayed in vidt all in from the beginning i would have ~2k dollar now
now i only got like ~750 or smth

I guess 1 week

AAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK

I hope you didn't miss your last opportunity to fill the bags at discount prices before binance dex listing

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

Imagine selling ahahaha

how high do you thing this will go?
don't shill me I already have all I can gamble on this shitcoin

i would say min. 50c after the new exchange (if its a real big one) and maybe 1$ eoy? but nobody knows

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1139427143685935104

There's a screenshot of the CEO submitting a draft for the Dex.

also a link
also ask the team

The team can hype. That's a good sign

link to telegram group?

What does this emoticon stand for? Their post is written in a way like next week there will be some surprise on par with client announcment, LTO meetup etc.

A few days ago when PimV_ID(one of the guys from their team) was asked on telegram to confirm binance rumours he replied with this gif:
imgur.com/a/oCsrIDU (gif verision of this shushing emoticon)

Basically he didn't want to outright confirm it because he got a lot of shit on telegram for Justin Sun marketing style, i.e announcment of announcment of their new client amspec, but it's clear they applied for it

DEX listing is going to happen as soon as next week or am i reading too much into this?

Attached: 346457.png (592x467, 53K)

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@VIDTokenCommunity

All I know is that Pim is applying to Binance DEX. It's up to CZ if he wants to add VIDT.

Yea, we know he applied, but he didn't want to talk much about it before CZ approval, but now it seems like everything is done and next week they will announce it

I think they’re still trying to keep the AmSpec partnership under wraps because they said they would announce a partnership the 19th even though we already leaked it kek

Frens why is it so hard to get fiat into crypto ?
>use coinbase to buy eth
>all is good the fiat deposit is fast
>want to send eth to idex
>withdrawal halted for 72 hours for no reason
>shitcoin moons while my money is stuck
>have enough of goybase
>I know i will use kraken
>kyc is a nightmare
>id not readable, proof of residency too old, wrong file size....
>finally get verified
>fiat arrives in one day
>buy eth
>finally, off to idex it goes
>withdrawal suspended
>why.jpg
>apparently if you deposit from a german bank it takes 72 hours to be cleared for withdrawal
>shitcoins moon without me again
>mfw

Attached: 1542637450896.jpg (267x458, 21K)

lol yup

Almost all completed trades are buys on IDEX, has been for quite a while. Very bullish on VIDT, transferred some ETH to IDEX earlier today to buy some IDEX token but might buy more VIDT instead.

bought 40.000 tokens this dip. 0.60 EOM.

Working on my 300k stack, fucking hard to buy this shit wtf. That "dip" barely helped.

>Working on my 300k stack
larp

Not really

how do you know?

A stack worth a moderately nice car is unbelievable? Mate, go walk down the street and you'll see many things worth more than 40-50k. I just choose to gamble it away like a fucking degenerate.

im from germanistan too and never had a problem with coinbase

put up a 50 eth buy wall for a moment to prove it or quit larping

The germany related problem is only on kraken, but on coinbase they always freeze my withdrawal for 72 hours when sending to another address.

thats strange

Team needs to start hiring youtube shills. This coin has everything that is required for mooning, it only lacks exposure. If only people knew about this sleeping giant...

Youtube shilling won't payoff, since normies are too dumb to use idex

Oh shit...

>since normies are too dumb to use idex
this.

binance dex literally next week for that token, hold to your butts

Irrelevant, any coin that had Binance listing speculation on the horizon will dump.

Really? Can you name an example?
Why would a coin dump i an announcement baout Binance dex is made?

I see it pumping and dumping later, but dumping first? Why?
Thanks

Americans are getting banned from binance in 90 days, that can't help much.

Wasn't here going to be a Binance.us with a smaller selection of coins?

LTO being another example. Listing was imminent and speculated. It might pump still, but my guess is it will dump first and then pump to current prices.

None of these "shitcoins" will be on there though. That's the problem.

LTO pumped really well after official binance confirmation

Yes, but that was before we knew about this 90 day ban. I made 30% on LTO but another 200% was on the horizon.

>Listing was imminent and speculated. It might pump still, but my guess is it will dump first and then pump to current prices.
Hey listen up you nigger piece of shit
Binance DEX is still available for US citizens. Idiot

rude

>Hey listen up you nigger piece of shit
Sell while you can because it's going to dump down to pre-pump levels...

Slowly, but surely going up... VIDT marines hold on tight, in the last 2 and a half hours there was literally just one weak faggot on IDEX who sold VIDT worth of 0.7eth

Soon will be testing crucial resistance at 65k gwei range

Lol no one is selling

Why is it hovering around at -15% then?

Are you talking about LTO?

LTO, yes. I'm looking at buying into VIDT. Binance was speculated, but only for Q3/Q4 forgot which.

Tier-1 exchange is planned for Q3 on roadmap. But binance dex might happen sooner, as they applied for it a week ago.

btw i don't think lto will go lower than ~50k gwei, it has really good fundamentals. If only i wasn't all in VIDT... but you're more than welcome to exchange your LTO bags for VIDT

Still can't get my head around the fact that VIDT has position #436 on CMC. 4 mil mcap.

This should reach top 150 with ease at the very least.

lmao literally NO ONE sells for 3 hours now, it's almost weird. Did we shake out all the weak hands with that morning dip?

Hands of steel are paying off boys, buying pressure builds up really well, hotbit is already breaching 66k gwei mark. We're gonna fly in a few hours if we keep holding tight

Seems like there will be something more on top of AmSpec partnership announcment June 19th

Attached: 45783648.png (638x724, 384K)

i missed that and only have 3500 I got like six weeks ago on a whim I fucking hate myself

Holy fuck! I am literally shaking right now!

its still in the 500s... so much fucking potential

Finally someone ruined it by selling 0.13 eth worth. Pathetic fag

Attached: 34546.png (1231x638, 94K)

Why something on top? That's when AmSpec is suppossed to be announced.

Digibyte tweet, not related to AmSpec

OOOOOOOOOO

Do you guys expect a dump after the already known announcements after 5 days?

of course. expect a dump a day or two before the annoucement user. expect it.

ahhh didn't see that ... awesome!!

Wondering where the floor might be.
45-50k gwei could be a reasonable guess

That's how it works but for me it's just a moment to buy some more.