This will be the final blow for Jow Forums

>this will be the final blow for Jow Forums

After the TRUMP influx, then the 2017 bullrun influx, the 'omg those Jow Forums NEETs found out about link first' influx will be so big that Jow Forums will never ever recover.

Start looking forward to posts like this:

>guys lovin the memes, but can we tone it down on the racism? we don't want a bad image folks

et al.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Clearly linkchan will need to be put up and everyone can just circle jerk there.

I'm an oldfag as well OP. I've been here all summer

Those posts already happen newfag

That's not going to happen. I'm going to buy Jow Forums and shut it down for good. I've been here 15 years and it's time to tear it down.

Maybe it’s for the best, might actually finally get away from you degenerate. I swear if I ever have kids ill make sure they stay the fuck away from all of you.

The free internet is dying, folks.
We are the last breed of people that relish in calling people "nigger faggots" online.
Always remember these days. Relish them.

the people who keep saying 'based' and 'we are all going to make it' blogposts are from reddit.

>Not being an ironic sjw to shit behind the collar of all you retarded shitstains for fun.
You fud link - I fud You and your beliefs

The community will purge normies like it has always done

Attached: 1560292898585.gif (223x199, 66K)

zyzz was from Jow Forums you tard

Nah, the site keeps moderating itself at this point. Jow Forums is weaponized and dedicated autism, but you have to have some sort of autistic tendencies to browse here to sort all the shit.

I mean most of the stuff you read here, even on the dedicated boards (not just Jow Forums ) is just full of shit. Usually a good thread with valuable information is like 30-40% of the people talking about actual stuff and rest are literal nigger cunt jew shitposting and memes. Normies cant keep up with that

Attached: 1560027307304.jpg (360x360, 9K)

Normie here, you guys are funny af :D

please

Chainlink is a neo-nazi token and will always be affiliated to anti-semitism.
The ultimate goal of Chainlink is to destroy the grip of jews on the global financial world by removing (((middlemen))) and allowing value producing companies to directly trade informations and services on a global network.

Crypto at large and especially chainlink are fundamentally counter-semitic tools.
With that in mind there is a very HIGH CHANCE in the future
that Sergey and LINK holders will be judged in Nuremberg for what they are trying to achieve.

Attached: ThisIsAChainlink.jpg (750x375, 50K)

oh, sweet summer child
if you weren't a newfag, you'd remember "cum-drinking loli" (or whatever the name was) on twitter, and Jow Forums anons being VERY upset over this, unironically
stinkies have been moralfags from the start

>nigger faggots

guys lovin the memes, but can we tone it down on the racism? we don't want a bad image folks

The LINKmarines will make their own Jow Forums which will require KYC just to prove you are white, it will also have a questionnaire to determine you are not a faggot NPC normie, then you will gain pseudonimity and shitpost among your comrades, free of pajeets, niggers, jannies, kikes, and faggot NPCS

Attached: sergey & pepe.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

Sometimes, when I write quality posts like this which will probably come true, I am just SO certain that I will have repeating digits, there is truly something magical about all this.

we're all gonna make it, marines.

We need to create a forum that is accessible only to users who can sign a message from their 5k+ link wallet

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A FUCKING WEBSITE
ARE YOU 12?

F

Based and redditpilled

lmao not gonna happen nigger. if anything, it'll lead to more normies being forcefed redpills.

After we made it, we should redirect Jow Forums to Jow Forums so normies can learn the truth.

>we live in a clown world

really nice and ebin memes, bros. i just started crypto a few days ago, but i've been on the chans since this summer (i'm an oldfag). anyway, i got on the LINK train last night. i fucking love jason parser!

Lmao. That shit exposed the normies in here.
There were a few 250 reply threads of reddit screeching.

Posting weird shit on sergeys twitter must have been one of the best indirect number of (yous) i ever got

guys lovin the memes, but can we tone it up on the racism? we don't want a good image folks

i second this, good sir. Upvoted. Faith in humanity restored

Ha, found the 5.25k LINKlet
I'll make it, but 25k+ only.

Once we're in Lamboland we'll have better things to do than shitpost here 24/7

People who haven't watched the greatest story never told are definitely from plebbit.

or it just converts them

Is there any story how did it happen that Jow Forums found out about link and how it was memed so hard?

I'll outbid you and keep it running fag. You can never leave

Same I know that feeling fren, maybe WE are the true oracles.

Attached: F73BE0E1-D371-46F0-94C6-666428AEEB7A.jpg (2560x1580, 791K)

i wish these faggots would go there now.

This space has become less tolerant, more racist, less creative, more derivative

T. Mutli-chan user

Attached: 1559615118949.jpg (2592x1944, 2M)

Amen my fellow nigger faggot
In China, the hov does it. In the west, monopolistic corporations do it. It's over.

Amen my fellow nigger faggot
In China, the gov does it. In the west, monopolistic corporations do it. It's over.

I fucking told you dumbass faggots that it's time to stop FUDIng and get reddit in on this, we simply need new money to enter the market.

But noooo, can't have reddit getting rich. So we'll stay poor. Google announcement, quick pump, we all exhaust our buying power quickly then whales dump on us. I hope you are happy being poor along with reddit you fucking communist shits.

>Once we're in Lamboland we'll have better things to do than shitpost here 24/7
No we won't mate.

Fuck you nigger faggot (wipes tear)

>guys lovin the memes, but can we tone it down on the racism? we don't want a bad image folks
their journey has just begun
>pic related

Attached: 1560464688543.jpg (921x590, 488K)

>the people who keep saying 'based' and 'we are all going to make it' blogposts are from reddit.
>based and gonna-make-it-pilled

Attached: 1559253848733.png (945x730, 259K)

Honestly if not for Jow Forums niggerfags sperging out about LINK all over the internet it would probably be over $5

chekked
it's funny because all of the pajeets, niggers, jannies, kikes, and faggot NPCS and roasties continue to flock to our hangouts because they subconsciously are attracted to the qualities that make this place great
then when they get here, they proceed trying to police behaviour and ban disagreement, and that drives out the OGs
I'm tired of constantly being a refugee from the mob and the herd, there is no reasoning with these (((people))) they are operating entirely on pre-programmed firmware uploaded into their soft brains by their masters

Attached: SUPERTRAMP-_-CRIME-OF-THE-CENTURY-_-CD-COVER.jpg (1500x1488, 171K)

>I'm tired of constantly being a refugee from the mob and the herd, there is no reasoning with these (((people))) they are operating entirely on pre-programmed firmware uploaded into their soft brains by their masters
>pic related

Attached: century of the self.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>mfw

Attached: 1560054278086.jpg (800x659, 325K)

I know you came here in 2016 after T_D and want this place to be more Reddit already, but you'll have to wait.

A-niggerfuckingfaggot-men

Yasss. Can't wait until this toxic place is cancelled forever

Jow Forums is about to become the new /b/ or Jow Forums

there are hundreds of russian pump n dumps shitcoins nobody cares about linktards

did you actually post this thinking you were funny?

sage

NIGGER FAGGOT.
ahh that felt good. These are our last breaths of freedoom.

Good. The influx of normans will allow me to collect loads of (you)'s from obvious inflammatory comments.
Fuck niggers and jews.

you mean a cess poll of unfunny edgelords?

It was semen drinking tohou’s
I remember that because I didn’t know what a ‘tohou’ was.

Good riddance lmao. If I become a millionaire I wouldnt have to share this shit board with you. I spend time in this shithole because Im not rich.

I wouldnt be larping as a nazi, I would be an actually irl nazi. A billionaire one.

divine intervention in the form of anime-chan

we won't lol. well just continue or comfy neet life with less stress.

I'm pretty sure at least a quarter of Jow Forums userbase are btc and/or eth millionaires. and they just meme here because now they couldn't give less of a fuck

shut the fuck up nigger faggot spic jew
also fuck CIA niggers looking at my internet and post history

Attached: 1558380251721.png (922x712, 29K)

How do you exist on Jow Forums and not know this. I have never played a single tohou game but I am still aware.

I will be a millionaire multiple times over. I should be okay with losing Jow Forums at this point. It has served its purpose in my life and gotten me off in the right direction in my 20s after fucking me up in adolescence on /b/

What if you are half white and half mexican but have a white last name and identify more with your whiteness?