Why are low-volume turds allowed to nibble away at high-volume Chad gains like this?

Why are low-volume turds allowed to nibble away at high-volume Chad gains like this?

Attached: chainlink post-google.png (701x530, 36K)

If you haven't figured out by now that LINK is the most manipulated coin on the market (LINK price even controls BTC) you aren't going to make it. They are absolutely desperate to get every single LINK possible under their control before the singularity. Suppression bots are active 24/7 driving the price of LINK down to in an attempt to shake out as many people as possible. Look at the top 1000 wallets, absolutely noone is selling, everyone is accumulating, the only thing this chart depicts is Binance chink bot fuckery. Ignore it.

The smoking gun is the orderbook. Notice how there is hardly anything on the sell side and the buy side is completely stacked, yet the price continues to bleed?

bleeding, and bleeding, and bleeding, and bleeding

Get ready to fall off that cliff guys.

Attached: chainlink post-google 2.png (690x466, 36K)

>implying I was ever going to sell

>StainStink

It's literally a shitcoin that has to dig up old news to trick retards in to buying it. You're soon gonig to see a massive red dildo that will fuck you raw.

cope

cope

It's because Sergay is unloading his shit on you unsuspecting retards. And he still has 650 000 million StainStinks untouched just itching to dump on you.

>cope
cope

It's you who are coping now that this shit is coming back down hard. Did you buy at 0.000235? Are you about to hang yourselves?

Don't worry about me, just cope.

Literally cope. I bought sept 2017 and I am never selling.

The true LINK marines bought so low, this doesn't even affect them. I literally don't care when I see swings of $50k on my portfolio because the point is to reach the millions. Never worrying about selling before. Fuck them. Fleece all the newfags and retards. Never getting a single LINK from me.

I'm ready to pay 1 LINK for every dead, executed in the Tarrant way, streamed to Bitwave.tv. Targets that are acceptable are muslim in western countries, Jews everywhere on the planet, politicians from extreme left to center left parties (including liberal and pretend rightwing parties), ceos of transnational corporations and university students of typical lefty faculties. Dead Niggers in the west are worth .5 LINK per head.

Claim your reward today

>Cope

C O P E
O
P
E

I can hear the tears falling on your keyboard.

The flinch in your eye calls your bluff
Feel free to sell when you've had enough
Useless coins is breaking your back
Your life will end when you sell your stack

Make your move
Make your trade
Make the profit
(ha.) Like you can

See the fud
See me shill
See the board
You'll see the fools
To shake me out you must trade like a man
(To shake me out you must trade like a man)
You've yet to prove that you can
(You've yet to prove me that you can)
I see your bags and it compares to something
(I see your bags and it compares to something)
That is if something is nothing
(That is if something is nothing)

Time to trade
Time to leverage
Your trades done
When you begin

Live for suffer
Live for JUST
Now your life
Comes to an end

Taste the loss
Taste your fate
Sell your bags
With self hate

Your last trade
Your last chance
The last of all
In your command

Coins in the (blood) with your crying pleas
Wade in your sorrow, bathe in your fear
Clear the mind from loesses suffered
Witness the moment of (your) failures prosper

Attached: FEEL FREE TO DIE WHEN YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

the only way to stop those niggers is to buy more and never sell.

and FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1544008221516.png (1000x1000, 216K)

CHAINLINK DEATH SQUADS

BINGO!

Attached: 1560106453821.jpg (1595x1196, 729K)

So it can gain steam to break $2.
Zoom out a bit, you'll see the bull flag.

Because Jow Forums is greedy to the point of stupidity and refuses to allow new money to come into the system. So we exhaust ourselves in huge pumps that can't be sustained and our gains get chipped away with nothing to protect them.

It's time to let reddit in on this lads.

Reddit knows and they're not buying

Knowing the existence of is not the same as knowing why it's good. They need to be shilled.