Couldn't break 2 dollars

>couldn't break 2 dollars
>already down to 1.50 and keeps bleeding
If this is all a Google pump can do, how the fuck are we gonna get to 1k fellow stinkies???

Attached: Untitled_6.max-1100x1100.png (1100x527, 90K)

network usage in late 2020+ will lock more and more Link

lol this proves the 4chain linkers are the most easy to fomo fags

this is a $10B chart
youre a fool if you sell now

good point op, you should sell

Looking at tg, Twitter, reddit etc all the people who bought into the pump don't understand what chainlink even does, these pumps are shit, what we need is people with strong hands and high iq, which will never happen on a massive scale

I fucking told you dumbass faggots that it's time to stop FUDIng and get reddit in on this, we simply need new money to enter the market.

But noooo, can't have reddit getting rich. So we'll stay poor. Google announcement, quick pump, we all exhaust our buying power quickly then whales dump on us. I hope you are happy being poor along with reddit you fucking communist shits.

>We need reddit
This comment should be a banable offensive. Also, reddit knows LINK is just a p&d scam

You had two (2) years, nulinker

IQ doesn’t scale because it is hardcapped. IQSV scales.

No it should be a bannable offense to FUD link at this point.

I've never used reddit in my life before, but this pullback after the google announcement has me pissed enough to consider making an account and shilling them.

Wouldn't be hard, I'd just have to link them to the waruso, all the good breadcrumbs threads, larp threads, and for the admissions of FUDing their own investment, and all the pasta's so the redditors know when it's one of you fucks trying to FUD them out of a good investment.

With or without them....we just win

found the reddit fag

>Wouldn't be hard, I'd just have to link them to the waruso, all the good breadcrumbs threads, larp threads, and for the admissions of FUDing their own investment, and all the pasta's so the redditors know when it's one of you fucks trying to FUD them out of a good investment.
Holy shit, imagine being this desperate. Get a good linkies, he's one of you

good look*

google has their eyes on the project. why the fuck would it need reddit?
a higher number of retards would just cause more instability.

? Chainlink is a sure thing moonshot. Why the fuck would I want r*ddit getting rich with me?

Attached: yukinoshit.png (513x611, 475K)

You are a brainlet of unrelenting magnitude.

Stay on reddit. You still measure things in normie reddit tier markers of potential hence you will never make it fucking tard.

Partnerships and muh pump is insignificant. Partnership in crypto is just bullshit that means little. Normie bate.

Link doesn’t moon from pumping off of partnership announcements. Thats what shitcoins and reddit coins do. They only can pump from whatever dick sucking or misleading the coin devs can do.

Link will moon from USAGE OF THE NETWORK you dumb cunt. Any pumps from news are just little extras on the way. If they retrace it literally doesnt matter so long as usage is growing. All links recent “partnerships” have not been so. It is just teams and companies announcing they will USE link. There is no mutual exchange. They need link.

This google thing is more of the same. Its a huge pledge of future usage. But im done spoon feeding. There is so much more significance in this google association.

Your tiny little normie mind cannot comprehend this. Stick to your reddit investments where you get your avengers themed nodes to keep you happy. You can buy link at 100 bucks. Maybe you will get a 10x from it still

Attached: 156BDC1E-59BF-4683-8A94-2563220D89BF.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Yes it will pump to 1k then bleed out back to $100 over the next few hours with volumelet candles because there are no redditors FOMOing in. Just sell the news swinglinky discord trannies.

Derrrrp 1k EOY, 99% og all money in the world will be put in link deeerrp. White paper says price of stinky linky is a cup of Coffee, maybe a cup of Coffee will be 1k USD in 800 years

Listen you little shit. You should be happy and sucking the dicks off of all the high IQ autistic neets who gifted you the knowledge of link enough so you could buy it.

You clearly and by your own admission dont even understand what you hold. You are a lucky cunt.

Anyone who says it needs to be shilled is letting everyone else know they dont understand chainlink still. Chainlink never needs to be shilled on reddit or to normies to reach 1000$, and if you cant understand then shut the fuck up and read the white paper

Attached: ED1E0A4F-99EA-45FF-A0FD-685DA372CB9B.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

@14141839
no

You are a complete newfag. The "Chainlink doesn't need to be shilled" meme was spread around pre mainnet to stop fags telling reddit too early (I was one of them spreading this rumor to keep the price down, and now I regret it). As soon as mainnet hit, we were supposed to start shilling it. But premainnet lasted so long people became FUD addicts. I've been in Link since Sep 2017 pre SIBOS. Before all the breadcrumbs fags, Assblaster and staking was even known about.

You hope that institutions will buy Link to pay out node operators or run their own, but forget that the reason Sergey has 650 million is so he can give out free Link to institutions to encourage them to adopt. He's giving out a years worth of Link to all big companies to encourage adoption. They will not be buying, not even private OTC sales. Unless you want to wait a year with Link hovering between $1-2, then start shilling this to reddit because you still need the mechanism of people buying off Binance and raising the price for it to get more expensive.

Remember, derivatives ARE NOT COMING if there is not enough collateral to support those contracts, Insurance companies can't start using the network until there is enough value locked up in it to cover the value passing through. Start fucking shilling this so the network can grow and get more usage you absolute shits. I bet Sergey fucking hates you all, you are the worst investor base any company could ever hope for. I bet Sergey has considered the last 2 years a waking nightmare knowing that shits like you make up the majority of Link holders. Why do you think he looks like he wants to punch someone everytime we turn up wanting selfies with him.

God, I want Sergey or Adelyn to do a reddit AMA already just to rek you fucking faggots.

network isnt a bunch of reddit faggots holding link
chainlink doesnt need to be shilled
they need actually devs and firms using it and provide data and thats what the team is trying to do

Unironically, non-ironically retarded and pathetic.

Finally someone with common sense.

Lmao. Cuck. You still dont get it.
Link will not moon till 2025 or later and anything before that is wishful thinking. Im done accumulating much like yourself i have been here a while. I dont care if it hovers around 1-2$ for 3 years. All i care about is the fact that once adoption is driving the network it will grow exponentially and it never needs to be shilled.

Shilling will get you pump and dumps like that google tweet did. Normies fomo and then capitulate immediately for an even bigger amount at the sight of a res dildo. Look at how all the reddit favourites faired in the bear market. They got fuccked harder than anything else. They, much like yourself need hand holding, competitions and marvel themed nodes to keep their attention spans.

Link is a long game. It doesnt need shilling. It is just going to take a long time for the network to set up. That includes sergey selling the discounted link he holds to help start the network. Its all part of the plan. How are you this ignorant?

it only needs usage ffs! and don't act like an oldfag, it's just too obvious.

Except the network wont be used for anything but shitcoin transfers and other low value contracts unless the token price rises enough to allow it.

And right now whales are sitting there with huge sell walls making sure it doesn't pass $2 because apparently 2 years wasn't enough for these greedy fucks.

>I dont care if it hovers around 1-2$ for 3 years.

And I don't care what you want. I honestly would be quit happy if you started swinging and reddit bought you bags and you were left behind. There is no reason we can't start taking off now.

>hurr we need to wait till 2025
No we don't. It was always we need to wait till mainnet. The wait till 2025 is what Whalekiller told us the shithead whales (ie, fucking you, you greedy fuckstain whale) want. Sorry, but you aren't going to have that long.

Honestly, the idea of reddit getting rich of this coin and making Jow Forums fucking seethe makes my cock hard. I'm gonna shill it there even if Link doesn't need it. I just want you swinglinky shits and greedy whales to fucking seethe. Kill yourself, because you don't deserve to make it.

No we have had this discussion before. Even with network usage, you still need people buying to actually make the price go up. It's not just going to magically raise in value because X company uses it.

I'm sorry you bought into the premainnet FUD. But you're gonna have to shill this to reddit if you ever want to see gains.

unless we're currently refueling for another big spike upwards, that pump was really disappointing. barely +40% from a fucking google announcement? there's isn't anything bigger they can announce.

i find it a little unbelievable that the price somehow stopped just short of $2. almost like it was allowed to go that high but no more (for now, at least). the same announcement in 2017 would've 10x'd the price.

So basically you are a salty poorfag who want instant gratification.

Well you wont get it.
If you attempt to shill on reddit, like many have, it will just be a cluster fuck of schizophrenic comments which confuse them even more and make them more confused. Good luck

I'll just link to the waruso where plenty of Link Marines have admitted to FUDing. I will Link them to this thread and your post too. I will tell them to drown out all the Jow Forums schizo discord tranny posting that is trying to keep them out of the best investment of all time.

Attached: ONE.png (733x264, 68K)

You get payed for staking (in link), since the contracts can only be executed with enough backed link. Thus there has to be circulation within the token system as soon as it is being used. I won't hold your hand any further. you should truly understand the whole concept and DYOR for your own well being.

All been done before friend. And anons posted bullshit that just confused the fuck out of people even more in response. You literally cant win

adding to this: the volume has been absolutely insane. typically the USDT pairing has 1mil-5mil volume per day, but it's at 86mil. reeks of manipulation/suppression.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST REALISED WHAT IS GOING ON. YOU BOUGHT IN AT 1.80 AND ARE A BAGHOLDER NOW OH NONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: IMG_20190613_203206.png (1080x352, 51K)

>i find it a little unbelievable that the price somehow stopped just short of $2

It's clear manipulation by whales. Go find Whalekillers posts in waruso. He warned us that various whalegroups and discords are trying to keep this down. He broke their walls at $1. Then they set up walls at $1.50 and caused the dump on mainnet. Now Google announcement rekt them and they have their walls at $2. This shit is going to happen for years. Whalekiller said these fags are already rich, so don't need or want Link to take off yet, they want to make us wait as long as possible and to accurate as much as possible before they let this take off. Do NOT fucking let these greedy fucks achieve their goals. They browse this board, they are in this thread, these whales are amongst us planting their seeds.

See
>So basically you are a salty poorfag who want instant gratification.

He is a rich whale. He's already made it. He wants us all to wait till 2025 to make it. Yet he tries to make us think he's on our side, that shilling to reddit will fuck us over somehow. It wont, it will fuck him over, instead of making 500 million of Link he might make 400 million, Boo hoo to him. He can go fuck himself.

I know it sucks. But reddit is the only entity rich enough to buy through these whales walls. Jow Forums also used their funds accumulating Link already, and our fortnightly paychecks are this point can't buy enough to eat through their walls.

Oh wow, user, you've told me information that I knew before even you knew.

You're a fucking brainlet who can't answer a simple question and don't understand the answer when it's given to you. You can't even figure out what the problem is. KYS.

Nice try but I bought the hour it listed on Binance. My average buy in in .25 cents. I also bought the ATL on the ETH charts.

So when?

COPE. Enjoy your bags though
>But you're gonna have to shill this to reddit if you ever want to see gains.
Nice try sweetie but I already made 10x and now I have no hurry at all and that's why I prefer a slow and steady/organic growth.

Yeah I made 10x too retard, but that wasn't the goal of Chainlink. Nice try pretending the Price Singularity wasn't the biggest meme shilled about Link the last 2 years though.

Let me teach you something user.

If you know something is going to happen when it comes to investments, it doesnt matter when. Because nobody can know “when”.
If you know something WILL happen you have a huge advantage already to use

>My average buy in in .25 cents.
>x10
It starts to get embarrassing. Sure shill link wherever you like to but don't pretend as if the majority around here would be on your side. Only bagholders or anons in for a quick buck are parroting you.

I did many purchases around 15 cents as well. So some of my buy ins have 10x'd, others haven't.

This.

No smalltime link holder benefits from price suppression now, if you think there is more to be gained by fudding even now then you should re-evaluate that.

Reddit doesn't want your bags. We are already aware of LINK, some of us made profit and dumped it already. You are literally screaming to a wall.

t. r/cc mod

Underrated reply

No that's isn't true

t. admin and owner of reddit

yeah, i remember the Whalekiller posts about bots when we were trying to breach $1. it makes sense there's walls at $2 now. i mean, think about it, typically LINK/USDT barely has more than 5mil volume, and now we have 86mil+, and we're only up 30-40%?

Honestly I hope the rumors about Binance forbidding US investors is true. I am betting a lot of the whales are fucking Americans. And there are rumors of Binance starting a regulated US exchange following US laws too. Hopefully Link is delisted and is put on a regulated US exchange (even better if it's not Burger-Binance at all) so it can be free from all this manipulation.

I want Link delisted from all crypto exchanges, listed on NASDAQ only and only purchasable with fiat, specifically USD. Then these whales will truly be absolutely fucked over. I absolute fucking hate cryptocurrency and the entire cryptosphere. I will be so happy to never have to hear the world crypto again in my life once Link is on a proper regulated exchange and I am running my node and it's 1keoy and whales are fucking seething and the volatility is 0.01% swings per day and swinglinkies don't exist anymore.

But if you have a big portion of link you can ride along with the whales and buy before they do we know there's rumors on the 18th so might as well practice now if I sold at the 1.97 mark and then bought back in at 1.6 I would have made 10k linkies and even if the volume literally 86x then wouldn't it require that much to buy in discounted? The only people losing money are diseased swinglinkers

>just swing with the whales

No. I'm not a fucking swinglinkie scum.

>tfw price just hit $1.50

I want to fucking kill whoever is spreading that FUD about the Google integration not technically being a partnership so it's fake news. It's so fucking dishonest and wormish. Taking a half truth and twisting things to make it seem like something else. I absolutely despise these whales and FUD addicts so much. There is no way after yesterday, having the biggest 1 day candle, and biggest volume candle of all time on Link should be allowed to bleed out 50 cents slowly on low volume with no bounce at all. This is just pure manipulation. Fuck whales, fuck binance bots. When will Sergey get neetnodes working so we can classify the tokens as a utility already so we can get Link taken off these shit exchanges and put on regulated and insured safe US exchanges like Gemini or something.

the FUD you mentioned is funny for non-bagholders. Maybe you will understand the humour when we are north of 1.80 again. Seriously though, why don't you just relax a bit if you already made so many gains? Oh yeah I forgot.

and the announcement was in fact not a partnership. It was a blog, which indicated the usage of link. Nothing more, nothing less. And rational criticism is not FUD lol

I haven't bagheld Link since the SIBOS dump faggot. And when you FUD the google announcement as some bad thing like people are doing, it's not funny.

Don't cry wolf too many times with Link you fucking faggots.

I still don't get it. Link was at 20c for a year which gives it a lot of time to buy in especially whales. If link mooned in 2018 a lot of anons here wouldn't even have 10k. I'm not saying to thank whales for this but one day someone is going to get pissed and eat all the walls it will not be 2025 when these people are making consistent money for months something will give they got fucked at 1.5 don't you think that's enough?

Plebbitors are a bunch of poor fags with lunch money size crypto portfolios

>projecting this hard
Nobody is saying that the announcement is something bad. We are only keeping the record straight, since it is NOT a partnership and we do not need pumps fueled by lies.

Yes I know, I used to FUD as well. But I thought the understanding was that once mainnet was out, we stop FUDing. I am fucking livid that people are still keeping up the FUD. I now regret FUDing all of 2018.

I just hope the google article starts a trend and more companies start revealing they use Chainlink so these whale walls can get fucked. I hope Sergey does an AMA on reddit or something. I hope Adelyn starts fucking marketing. I hope neetnodes come online. I hope the Oracle conference on the 24th is bullish as fuck, and at least has some non meme partnership so all the partnership niggers can finally be satiated and fuck off. Ah fuck I want to earn passive income from my node already. Sub $3 Link is not comfy. $10+ is when Link starts being a real comfy hold.

No it's typical double standard for Link again. Any other token and this news would be all over the internet already with youtube/twitter/facebook shills already on it. But because they didn't use the magic partnership word, it gets dissected to pieces, and presented and FUD "oh it's not actually partnership guys fake news" when it's actually better than a partnership. It's integration. They are a client. They are a customer. They are a user of the network. It's fucking disgusting people are FUDing this because their favorite meme word wasn't included in the article.

You need to go back, who the fuck cares about reddits' onionbucks

You're delusional if you think that one word would have the billions of dollars zoomers have to invest deposit into chainlink. Just relax there's articles on Forbes just now fuck youtubers nothing but ad clicking parasites we need boomers

Absolutely this.

it is not FUD. it is the truth. you want to lie? go ahead but don't call the truth FUD.
>Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics, cults, and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

>Ah fuck I want to earn passive income from my node already
reddit won't help with that. You need usage for the passive income you mong. I know we have different opinions regarding the "FUD" but think about hype vs. node income for a second. Just relax.

Look at ETH chart from 2016. It didn't go to $1k over night. Long slow juicy pump is better than parabolic pump and dump.

I know it's the truth it's not a partnership. What I am saying is we shouldn't be spreading around "FAKE PARTNERSHIP SELL SELL SELL" trying to FUD it down. We should be spreading hype saying "CONFIRMED GOOGLE INTEGRATION BUY BUY BUY" instead. We are still in the FUD mindset, even if both the above statements are technically correct.

And in regards to node income I know reddit has nothing to do with that. That is up to Sergey and other users of the network to determine when that happens. Hopefully the conference with Oracle will address this more. I was under the impression we'd be able to run neetnodes on mainnet, and was disappointed we couldn't. Now I am not selling, but that is partially why the FUD is pissing me off lately. I am fucking sick of accumulation and waiting. I was excited to sell of some node profits and live life once mainnet launched. So I either want big gains on paper to feel better about waiting more, or I want some node profits I can cash out already to satiate me during the wait for 1keoy. Also I wont be selling all the node profits, just enough to get a holiday in Thailand to celebrate kek.

XRP is a scam and had a 100 Billion dollar marketcap. Chainlink is a legitimate project with enterprise integration. It's got a lot of room to grow. If you're so confident, why don't you sell your stack and buy back in a year?

fucking lol. If ETH would have a google partnership in the his run, it would have gone to 10k
But muh link can’t break 2$

You have to wait for a very very very very long time until the node income will have any significance. Insurenace companies and other big players who may or may not use chainlink will need at least another decade until they feel confident enough to transit into the blockchain sphere in a mojor way. That being said, if you are interested in long term profit then hold and relax. Otherwise, if you are in for a get quick rich scheme then please leave the link threads alone. We don't need you and you would be better of with bomb or nuke or whatever the scam of the month is called right now.

2 years is not a short term hold. Stop with this "it will take a decade" FUD.

ETH took 2 years. BTC took 4 years for it's first huge bullrun. Link should not need to take a fucking decade to get over $2. It's the fucking double standard shit. ETH gets good news, hype it up, spread the world. BTC gets accepted by some pizza place, hype it up, spread the word, it's good news. Link gets used by fucking Google, uh oh mr whale, better come up with some fancy FUD or your accumulation days are over. It's fucking bullshit and I hate this double standard. Link literally gets FUD'd on good news. It's unbelievable.

ETH was literally part of the google integration/blog post and don't move an inch

It is FUD
Chainlink partnered with Google. this is undeniable truth given the definition of "partnership" is largely informal, yet tangible to every onlooker

>We don't need you
Nice projection faggot

again and again you think about pumps although you were talking about node income. Think of Link as tire valves. Every car needs them but you have to sell millions in favor of making money. Link is a tire valve and you are a moonboi.

Threshold signatures bitches. Do everything secure off chain for the number of nodes you chose in cl, write back to eth with tsigs response from n nodes for cheap af
The need for eth gas just dropped dramatically

Because I want pumps and good node income you stupid insincere fuck. There is absolutely no reason Link can't have good pumps without huge dumps afterwards. It's literally the most legitimate project in crypto, yet it's held to so many double standards it may as well be traded on fucking NASDAQ already. Nobody treats Link like a crypto anyway.

seething

Attached: valve.png (985x972, 1.28M)

Just saying link is gonna dump hard over the next week until Binance day of Reckoning. I sold because I know it will and I get to buy cheap linkies

> Sergers waddles out the front of fortune 777 companies
> I've got link here two for dollar two for a dollar!

Attached: 1560430668533.jpg (640x272, 106K)

>he doesnt know Sergeys power level
Think those sneakers are just for sneaking?

Yes he is S.N.eaky

Crypto normies still don't understand the tech, they still only think in terms of currency and then maybe they kinda understand blockchain, as in they're databases that companies are interested in using for tracking and accounting but that's as far as their minds extend. They cannot wrap their minds around what link fundamentally is which is the next wave towards real adoption, the pipelines for the data oil. They think the news meant Google might use link, like it was another blockchain. They don't realize how critical oracles are, and how uniquely positioned chainlink is, how literally all the valuable data in the world will be monetized through its pipelines if it needs to connected to the blockchains. There was a piece of us going around yesterday about qtum posting an article with similar Google cloud wording, saying it means they were both equivalent and therefore meaningless. Qtum article said it could visualize Google cloud data data, Chainlink could connect data. In the normie brain, this is the exact same value because they only see 'Google cloud data', not the fundamental value difference between visualizing and connecting said data. They don't understand that blockchains are like computers before internet and chainlink is the internet. Normies are unable to analyze and process information and can only understand the superficial meanings.

"we" are negligible forces in the grander scheme of companies trying to sell private data in a secure way. Chill out, relax, and enjoy the show.

Based post. Normies equate things way too much. It's why they remain normies. To see nuance is to be non-normie desu.

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>NONONONONONONONONONO
cringe

Kek

Anybody that thinks continuing price suppression is a good thing is a literal brainlet. We've had two fucking years to FUD and accumulate. Instead of creating new highs and setting higher levels of future support, we are adding more resistance with less potential for future fomo as news stories get locked away forever. Now instead of a 50% gain off of 2.50, we'll only get a 50% gain off of 1.50 after the next announcement. We are literally cucking ourselves from compound interest off of announcements. On top of that we are increasing our risk exposure as time goes on.

I'm almost for sure there is another group out there shaking out as many biz anons as they can like we are doing to Reddit.

This.
Nobody who actually believes in Chainlink fuds, only degenerate swingies.

>we'll only get a 50% gain off of 1.50
you realize how utterly fucking stupid you sound complaining right now? Anyways, this kind of chatter tells me we're gonna moon. Stay happy faggot, we are very lucky to have found LINK.

You sound like areddit faggot who wpuld have held vechain before

LINK $10 EOM

How so. Its basic psychology and normalization. Were still in pure speculation mode and will be for a long time.

he's right though. The only reason it didnt breach 2$ was some faggot was putting gigantic walls at 23k; 100k, 50k, 100k, 100k, 100k, at least 700k link got obliterated there but the faggot just kept dumping until the buying wave let down and continued after. Thats when you faggots fudded the plebbit threads and now we're back to 18k. You've had two fucking years, its time to fuck these bobos over. Link had gigantic walls back in the day keeping it down aswell, seems like they're back but its time for them to either sell and fuckoff or get justed by losing the majority of their holdings.

Listen to this user. You all were supposed to stop the fud once mainnet releases. It is time to stop.

Bagholders shill, OG Link marines chill.

>OG Link marines chill.
If by "chill" you mean "rabidly spamming and brigading forums with inane fud and losing sleep for fear of surprise news like the Google Cloud announcement", then sure.

OG Link marines buy their stack and hold until Link actually moons, and not a day before.

You don't need a token for this kind of shit.