Crypto is truly dead compared to 2017

crypto is truly dead compared to 2017

imagine what intergration with google would have caused in 2017 summer

Attached: 1530056684980.jpg (734x737, 122K)

our time is coming

The engine is just warming up, crazy times soon

And thats the only reason why Chainlink isnt a sure fire guarantee. Not because the product isnt absolutely revolutionary but because the market isnt able to recognize that and act emotionally. A chinese guy announcing an announcement or a narcissistic Australian LARPing as Satoj gets more of a reaction from the markets. If announcements arent enough to hype Chainlink along then the only solution will be for node running to be a lucrative operation.

There is no integration, that's why!

and that's why you'll never make it. You still think like in 2017. This will be much bigger. Fuck 2017 and their scams. This will change the world and we are part of it.

This
We still dont want or need new money yet, i want the lions share of those 350mm incentivization tokens, the lower the price now the better

400mil volume and only up by 40cents, meanwhile eth went from 1 to 150$, with the same volume !!!

Crypto is considered now a scam.

Only will survive some POW coins and disruptive platforms like Chainlink.

2017 was an extremely toxic year for crypto (but not for those profiting from it obviously) and essentially established it as an industry made mostly of scams.
The thing which excites me about real world use projects such as Link emerging is that this will destroy all the actual shitcoins except for novelty ones like doge.

You had 2 years. Kill yourself nulinker

that's because it's nothing official biztard, just a blog post like forbes contributors

you're retarded, they've ALREADY INTEGRATED chainlink into bigquery. it's already DONE. you can use it NOW and they showed how.
"it's nothing official" fucking end yourself

It's the marketcap bro. Simple fact is when a project is $650m MC already how much higher can it really go?

Anyone still in link at this point is putting emotion before logic. Sounds harsh, but if you want to x5 your money, what's more likely: Link going up to $3.2 billion or a $50m MC project going up to $250m?

Getting emotionally wedded to projects is why people stay poor in crypto.

Amen. I got in and out of coins before the run up in 2017. It made no sense. Chainlink makes sense and we're going to make it big.

> using marketcap to measure one of the first crypto projects with a real world use
I'm just so proud that you managed to type your smoothbrain response without choking to death on your own tongue.

And that's a good thing. I need AT LEAST a year of staking before some serious mooning.

>le marketcap meme
You have little understanding of the market, let alone Chainlink. Go back to jerking off to your scam PnD coins' twitter feeds while the true alphas continue to hold their linkeys till they're dead.

Crypto is fine, LINK is dead.

Or, or, maybe we can just shill this to reddit already, and make some easily understandable infographics for them, let them in on the derivatives info, show them the god protocol article etc and let them pump out bags.

You're delusional. Of course marketcap matters. People care about upside and ROI. At Link's MC neither of those are that high regardless of "real world use".

Basic psychology user. When a x2 involves going from $650m to $1.3bn, it looks a lot more difficult than going from $50m to $100m.

LINKies will ignore this simple fact and continue to tout muh trillion dollar marketcap

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?
There's no way that there's a reddit spacing chimp actually wandered on here and still hasn't been able to grasp that real world use will be the entire driving force behind link's price growth as the project's userbase expands.

If you actually are this dumb - please dispose of yourself by drinking drain cleaner and lying down in a landfill.

who actually wandered on*

>implying infinite has a cap.

Idiots.

Someone explain OP pic to me, I'm a brainlet.

Attached: 1559195648142.png (1280x1080, 233K)

Okay buddy. If you want to hold on for possible price appreciation driven through real-world adoption, be my guest. Don't moan though about why this news is failing to pump link much as it's painfully obvious as to why. The same goes for any top 25 project.

You might be waiting a while for price growth via adoption though, considering that there's still 650 million link in team holdings and node incentivization allocations (65% of supply).

>This will be much bigger

lmao no, you have no clue of the shitshow that 2017 was

When was I whining about the most recent news not creating a big enough pump? Is this what all TA fags try to do when they're backed into a corner? Build a strawman?
> 65 percent of the supply is held by a team which have proven to be nothing less than people of their word, and half of this is going to be going towards incentivization.
Do you see how bad you are at this? Even your attempts at using actual numbers like a real person just blows up in your face. Get back to me when they actually start to act shady like the hundreds of other shitcoins you bet on (and let's face it you wouldn't be here arguing if you were actually doing well) which are going to inevitably be destroyed.

Why would they need to act shady? 350m link (the current circulating supply marketcap) is for node incentivization. This will clearly involve distributing free link to incentivize node uptake, making it an inflationary asset. How quickly that inflation happens is still up for debate.

They are being honest and legit about things, but it doesn't help the fact that price growth via adoption may be rather slow progress.

Well, EU is about to ban ICOs and classify anything beside utility tokens as security, PSD2 is about to be enforced for baning and any excahnge without KYC will be blocked worldwide. Don't forget KYC means every trade you made will be taxed.
You will be left bagholding your worthless shitcoins by autumn and you will go to prison for tax evasion, while the projects with real world usage will do an x1000.

>This will clearly involve distributing free link to incentivize node uptake, making it an inflationary asset
No, it will be used to spread amongst potential users as an incentive to use the network.
A potential user will be more willing to use the network when he hears he gets to do it for free.