HELP THOMAS GET RID OF THOSE MAN TITTIES

Frens, Thomas has been working really hard and now his body is a little out of shape. Can we please reccomend him some effective workout sessions for the shoulders and chest? Something he can do 10 minutes each day so he will be in nice form in 2 months. Let's help our boy

Attached: 1560303436721.jpg (120x322, 49K)

Do ten push ups everytime Sergey eats a bigmac

I have man titties too :/. When I cash out Link, I plan on having surgery to remove this scourge that has plagued me since I was a child :(. I have never comfortably taken my shirt off in my life.

Go to Jow Forums

You should be making physical gains whilst your linkies are making gains.

Same, 1.96 meters and 102 kg atm. Exercise is my biggest problem. Sometimes I don't move the whole day.

Anyone serious about working out should look into compound lifting with cardio on off-days.

I can't work out gyno away. Only surgery can fix that.

Just buy a set of weights and do weights in your room.

Pumping up your muscles feels like cumming.

You must understand how great I feel user.

I am cuming as I watch Link moon, I am cuming as I work out I am cuming as I jerk off to hentai.

I am cuming all the time!

Attached: yukinoshit.png (513x611, 475K)

buy UND and sweat it off while you wait for the Binance listing pump

Same height but about 10kgs heavier. I need to do more swimming and jogging
Thomas we feel your pain!!! Wasn't Thomas in the army? How did you become skinny fat Thomas?

CAN'T DODGE THE HODGE

This. Reading forums is the only way to learn anything these days. Everything is fucking manipulated to make someone money when it comes to information about fitness (and in general). Unironically Link will fix this. Sergey and team are absolute gods.

90% of people who think they have gyno don't actually, it can be fixed by lowering your body fat % and doing chest exercises. I used to think I had gyno user.

I’m not unfit nor overweight...I just have man boobs. They actually become more pronounced when I do chest exercises because the muscles underneath push them out. I have actual breast tissue. It’s been a plague my whole life.

I had 5% body fat in college and still had boobs.

Yeah you didn’t have 5% body fat. Grow your chest muscles and lower your body fat and you’ll be the guy version of a girl with nice boobs and nice nipples.

Yes I did. I was an athlete and regularly tested.

As someone who has had man boobs for over 15 years, I can assure you, I’ve tried every “solution” short of surgery and once I cash out Link, I’m going under the knife.

Thomas will be a billionaire

nice digits arnold-chan

Thomas just do pushups. Don't worey, they will go away after a ehile from not eating carbs, just eat more ground beef and do pushups

best part of push ups
>can be done anywhere
>any time
>sergey will appreciate your effort to look nice, he might join you

good look thomas

3 sets of dips until failure
3 sets of push ups until failure
fix posture first

you're full of shit

This and full of estrogen.

Same feels since childhood here as well. It's ruined my life. It's amazing how regular guys with regular chests have no idea how lucky they are

gyno is more common than you think but yeah it's a nightmare
i had surgery and there's no denying it was life changing

you could have a temporary spike in estrogen during puberty and you are stuck with hard tissue the rest of your life, just like a steroid user
i was low body fat and muscular too, just had these fucking lumps

You can do it Thomas! Don't forget to pull those shoulders back! :D

>go to Jow Forums
>make physical gains
>develop mental disorders
A fair trade!

>insider here
he plans to transition into tamara as chainlink is run by liberal LGBTQ members of the 3rd order. sergey himself called the project after a homosexual fuck technique. I'm not kidding. the whole crew is about LGBTQ depravity. once this drops the mainstream news you will see a constant decline in price because the vast majority of today is altright and anti LGBTQ. take those tiny profits you made from the pump and thank me later.

How much did it cost you? And how was the scarring?

Attached: 1560361927211.jpg (883x883, 784K)

i had two surgeries
the first attempt i actually got covered through the health care system in my country, but they only did lipo and i didn't have any fat lol
second attempt i went to a private institution and paid around $3000

scarring is not noticeable, at worst it looks i had a mole removed

This, just get chest muscles so big that the fat becomes unnoticeable.

Cool thanks user. I'm glad you're happy and not burdened by it anymore.

Thank you for your contribution to biz OP. I just wanted to tell you your thread is SPECIAL.

Are you sure you are not just fat?

Post a body pic, I almost guarantee you are just a lardass and you don't have gyno.

same. gyno surgery was the best move I've ever made. my chest looks god tier now

Exercising does not get rid of man boobs if it is gyno. No matter how lean you get, it will never disappear because it's not just fat, but breast tissue caused by hormonal imbalances.

t. Jow Forumsizen with manboobs