Is privacy coins really necessary?

Is privacy coins really necessary?

Attached: 1551217934860s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Why of course not! Do you have something to hide? Why do you need walls on your house? Why not let everyone see what you're doing, you have nothing to hide, right?

Monero is a godsend.
Buy. Buy. Buy.

Only idiots have something to hide from the government. Your funds MUST be transparent to the government, don't be a crook.

This. I’m also reconstructing my home to take the doors of the bathrooms and curtains off the shower stall. Privacy is for losers and weirdos

is privacy necessary for you? i'd prefer to buy my grey market legal for personal use substances without it being tracked by chain analysis.

Satoshi doesn't think so

he actually talked about implementing privacy into bitcoin on bitcoin talk threads

well, if you're actually talking about Satoshi here and not the fraudster

if you are a criminal yes

Yep I'm always naked too, clothing is for criminals

haha yeah being naked is just like money laundering say that to the judge when you get arrested I bet he will let you go immediately

Have fun in prison if you hold these or have ever held these

privacy coins are exactly as useful as normal coins.
Don't listen to them who says everyone will only use privacy coins both will be used.

privacy coins are self-defeating because only criminals use those
ergo, it combines the inconvenients of offshore corporate structures (suspicious money by default) and the disadvantages of cryptocurrency (hard to cash out, can't own assets)
there's little point if you're not a poorfag, which in turn means no serious money will get into it, which means it won't take off... vicious circle
much better to build layers of privacy into bigger coins. your plausible deniability is exponentially higher buying a cryptokitty for $100k on ETH than using XMR at all

Anyone becomes a criminal the moment you question the six gorrilion, goy.

Trust the Isreali Revenue Service with all your data.

Bitcoin has sufficient privacy thanks to coinjoins and other anonymity features.

It's call OPT-OUT PRIVACY biztard

You can still give the IRS your viewkey for your transactions.

hey brainlet, bitcoin is still not fungible.

And have you ever seen the costs of the anonymity features! They're like 10x the amount of a xmr tx.

Just buy zcash and wait

What judge ? My coins were lost in a tragic boating accident im the victim here

>what are p2p transactions

YOU WILL.NEVER TAKE MY XMR

i cant stop making this face around black people. ive tried. but everytime i see a darky i get nervous and my mouth does that thing.

you literally understood nothing about the post you're replying to

being vague on purpose to avoid showing how feeble your point is works to convince brainlets, but once again, privacy coins never had trouble attracting brainlets
as already said, from the point of view of the wealthy you're offering a solution that is all disadvantages and very little edge case benefits compared to existing privacy solutions
you're capping your own mental framework at "muh recreational drugs on the darknet" because you want to believe in some leet hacker narrative, while the real underworld moves their money through nested corporations and charities, all legal. hiding money has never been the concern of anyone over 110iq. making it legal and using it is