Alts in binance

What will happen to alts that are mostly traded on binance after sep? CZ is a fucking cuck bowing to SEC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 5.22.48 AM.png (990x282, 205K)

>funds are not safu

>go away USA

>BNB down 10% today alone

>CZ is a fucking cuck bowing to SEC
No shit retard! this has been a long time coming, Renounce, its the only way you can have freedom!

The altpocalypse is coming

What tokens will be on the US binance exchange?
Are ERC 20 tokens fucked?

Why isnt there a good DEX in crypto yet?

>Are ERC 20 tokens fucked?
of course! anything that isn't crypto will get fucked!

alts are fucking dead man. Now we just have to trade BTC and ETH and all that shit on Coinbase

maybe Bittrex will see higher trade volumes now

t. BTC jihadist

I for one am thankful for this ban. Now I can get a job like a real man and live an honest life instead of being a shitcoin gambling neet.

All exchanges fail. It was obvious this was coming. I just wonder what will be the next Binance.

The bittrex of 2017. Whatever actually gets used, make sure you buy their shit token.

WHERE WILL I BE ABLE TO SELL MY LINK FOR 1000 EACH NEXT YEAR? FUCK.

FUCK just as soon as I got my bot working

Kyber!

COSS. I’ve got enough LINK in my daily fee payout alone to make it

Is liquid exchange good ? They are very regulatory compliant . Native token is QASH

I fucking hate Bittrex. Worst interface and chart imaginable, buggy and slow as HELL. I am also a NY resident and they are not available to us here anymore.

I can just use a vpn and keep using binance right

>I am also a NY resident and they are not available to us here anymore.
The (((EMPIRE))) state

*Cue Star Wars Darth Vader jingle

yes, you'll be able to trade with a vpn. they will lock your account when you try to withdraw though. thank you for the money, roundeyes.

Not if you haven't completed kyc.

Try Poloniex. Way more shit, if they're even still around

How would they know?

same method as bitmex i'm assuming

they are, but the volumes are not that high. personally my favorite site, very comfy and clear charts.

All hail the new king, cuckcoin

no, unless you have a fake ID/passport and can VPN from the location provided. you’ll have to at least provide KYC and proof of identity

>fake ID/passport
There are sites offering these on the darkweb. Also many African countries will give you a passport for a small fee.

Attached: 1547751431628.jpg (350x401, 24K)

>being delusional enough to think even 1% of the burgers trading on binance are willing to go on the darkweb to buy fake id's/passports to trade shitcoins

So Binance is requiring KYC to withdraw anything now? I always just stayed under their withdrawal limit on my account and never put any personal info on there

go to fiverr pay 5 dolaritos for ids
if binance ask for selfie pay another 5
buy $3 vpn

The 'hacked' BTC and the ridiculous IEO pumps suddenly make ALOOOOT of sense don't they. Fucking Chinks. People trust them time and time again.

trade alts in btc pairs on binance
send btc back to coinbase and cash out

please explain how they would know

Attached: 1393747380064.jpg (500x500, 109K)

How much is it for a custom passport? Utility bills would be an easy shop. Is DM still a good source or is it a honeypot now?

just keep it under 2 btc a day

Where should i move my Funfair, I don't want to miss the moon!!!

IDEX

Kraken and Kucoin

This will bring forth the dex golden age user, remember this. Also, remember there is only one protocol that will offer seamless decentralized interoperability between all, i repeat all blockchains. Exchanges are finally showing their shortcomins to the crypto moonboys and retards.

What if i have triple citizenships? Can I just use my identification from said country and a vpn?

this doesnt affect canada right?
RIGHT?

no, you leafs are fucked too hard already

If you completed kyc they would know you are American anyway...
Links going to take a dump soon as it isnt listed on any other significant exchange for Americans to buy. Not even on kucoin.

Pay your taxes you incel dog

taking round eyes for one last ride