Absolute newfag

If I make a Coinbase account do I need to give my real name ? And also what would you suggest me to invest in ? I have ~ 1000€

Attached: F2E84577-4E5F-4918-9424-BDC4B8297046.jpg (750x893, 122K)

just photoshop an id from google images

>I have ~ 1000€
Not going to make it.

that'll end well

~1000€ to invest in. I‘m 20, nigger, how much money should I have that I can risk ? Niggerfaggot

Just use real name user, and btc, era, chainlink seem like good options if you don't know where to start, whatever you do don't day/swing trade and dont bleed cash on casually mentioned shitcoins

I'm around your age and I have over 5 digits in crypto.

Attached: stages_bubble.png (874x648, 118K)

Sweet Vishnu look at the toilet on that biche

Thx user
What does this has to do with me faggot? Just begehe Selbstmord du Nuttensohn
Hmmmm
Picrelated also very interesting

Attached: 7D66DA75-F4A9-417D-A347-E17ECD3861FC.jpg (750x868, 484K)

Vishnu I would pay very many BSV for that toilet

Yes. They need your information so they can report you to the IRS.

not even memeing but I recently started stealing used panties from hot girls like these. i work in hollywood where most of the girls here are wanna be models, singers, actresses etc. they have some of the best brappers you can ever see. anyways, the asshole part of the panties is what I smell don't give a fuck about pussy. let me tall ya bros, it is intoxicating and addicting. i steal them from the laundry if you're wondering. i would not suggest doing this because you get addicted since its so easy.

I’m no Burger !!!
haha

Attached: 0D090850-F1AC-4105-AD3B-991E72974D2E.jpg (750x568, 62K)

Ich habe vor 2 Jahren angefangen in Cryptos zu investieren mit 5000€. Ich habe 100k+ alles in Chainlink, bin auch 20

that's a really nice ass actually. post more brappers fren. in regards to my previous post, i can't stop myself. too addicting I have to get caught eventually.

Stabil! Was würdest du mir empfehlen mit mein Geld zu machen? Alles auch in Chainlink? Oder bissl BTC, bissl ETH?

Attached: 2F3C78A0-6755-4B57-B836-ECCEC2902D2E.jpg (750x690, 58K)

Buy chainlink

just use bitstamp it's more liquid than coinbase for EUR.
If you use bitstamp, be sure you can prove where those 1000euros come from (screenshots).

But I don’t want to prove anything I mean I don’t even want to give out my real name

this is how to spot the non-white

so in this case forget about an exchange because they will all ask extensive kyc (name, address, ID scan, bank account, screenshots). If you want to buy anonymously find a bitcoin ATM.

I wouldn't lie about your identity with KYC technology supposedly about to start being forced down the throats of all Crypto Marketplaces. If you lie to coinbase and tell them your name is John Wick, your going to have a hard time proving to them that those were your cryptos once they audit you and demand a whole bunch of documentation.

One of the big fears of business entrance into Crypto is the actual lack of government oversight, since the government oversight is inevitable.

Attached: 1559078630049.jpg (936x931, 329K)

>Nb4 I'm not American
Yea you might be Eurotrash but the American government is gonna put pressure on all of these businesses and foreign companies to follow suit. It's a really dangerous game to play lying about your identity man.

So you eventually pay taxes somehow? I take it you're American

I didn't read your post but I just laughed for 2 minutes straight at that tweet XD. Did he actually tweet that!? XDD