Unibright Partnership With Digital Asset Holding

Do people not see this?
Anyone who wants to use the Unibright Framework needs to buy UBT tokens.
Those tokens will NOT return to the market.
Digital Assets asked Unibright to present together on stage how they will use Unibright tools (using UBT) to convert workflows into their DAML code.
Digital Assets BUILDS DLT solutions for financial institutions.
Some of the companies during this event are: Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Barclays, London Stock Exchange. and managing directors as well. Check out this list:imn.org/financial-technology/conference/Synchronize-Europe/highlight/29862
This is not a typical crypto event, it is an institutional event.
Unibrights Market Cap is 2,5 million. I like Chainlink, but that is 600m. They both have great potential. Which one has more potential gains?
A true partnerships is where both parties announce a partnership, like with Unibright and Digital Assets, and they do it on stage in front of those financial institutions.

Digital Asset (or Digital Asset Holdings, LLC) is a financial technology company that builds products based on distributed ledger technology (DLT) for regulated financial institutions, such as financial market infrastructure providers, CCPs, CSDs, exchanges, banks, custodians and their market participants. The company has raised $107.2 million in three rounds of funding.
To date, over $115M in funding has been raised from fifteen investors (ABN Amro, Accenture, Australian Securities Exchange, BNP Paribas, Broadridge, Citi, CME Group, Deutsche Börse Group, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, Goldman Sachs, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, NEX, PNC Financial Services, and Banco Santander). The company has strategic business relationships with Accenture, Broadridge, GFT, Google, IBM, IntellectEU and PwC to help scale and accelerate the adoption and deployment its technology

Attached: IMG_20190611_214443_375.jpg (7998x4500, 2.15M)

UBT

Matter of time

That this token is going to moon sooooooo hard

No serious people. This is a damn good partnership for the German micro gem. They are now 3 million MC. If Digital Asset push them to some of their clients for BC solutions on their framework, they are ready to do a NANO

Chainlink can be integrated very easy in companies using Unibright. I used to think they were competitors, but they can actually help each other out. Unibright should partner with LINK.

Link is okay project. Like their community. Every project is now want to partner with them. Why partnering. Just use them if you need them. Partnering between crypto project is just trying to bring in other communities invest in their project also. Most times only marketing.

With UBT and DA is different. We can connect to every blockchain and ERP system. So for their clients this is gold to integrate it to existing systems. Give it 2 year and Unibright is free of tokenholders.

It's not a partnership you deluded bagholder.

What’s up. Feeling Quamfy?

You think you can compete with QNT? Quant is gonna link with 570 banks. Unishit has nothing.

Maybe you can try to partner with QUANT to work on some Mapps. After all you want some revenue

Yes UBT is my kinda shit, real deal business and integrating blockchain where it makes sense. Great partners, next year will be awesome I believe... keep up the professionalism thanks :)

Your second name is slimer? Sorry, but your project is dead next year. QUANT team will takeover the whole space. Still welcome

Partnership confirmed, check their website retards

Attached: IMG_20190613_155038_764.jpg (720x1280, 43K)

Someone from Quant got hurt obvisously, enjoy your day sir! I Hope you and Quant will be allright eventually...... glad I didnt bought in on that overhyped project but found about this gem (Unibright)

Pretty sure it is only an exploration for qnt and Siachain. Anyway, good luck, I hear qnt is going to bitmax last week :) or did something go wrong? Or did the qnt security experts lose $100k?

Literal who's

It pumped 50% but I started down 50% so...

Why the hostility? Maybe QNT and UBT will both make a difference.
And UBT has nothing? How about a working product. Not just agreements for something that might happen in the far future

I once heard a dev say about QNT:”The three lines of code they mention is something like giving car keys for a nice car from NY to LA. QNT just never mentions you actually have to drive the car to LA yourself.”
It’s just something that sounds nice. That’s why Gilbert is busier getting partnerships than actually building, spending money on plane tickets and events.
FYI, I have got neither. Just BTC. Haven’t looked into UBT actually. Volume is way too low.

Here is full list you retard qnt fucker.

Attached: IMG_20190614_162723_560.png (1581x454, 125K)

And here here are the backer/investors in DAH

Attached: IMG_20190614_162729_964.jpg (1199x535, 89K)

The same oblivious pajeet shitters as the other day, you already got called out, fuck off you retards. At least pretend you're replying to each other because you make it way too obvious.

Yeah you can eat shit with this shillers. 3 guys trying to pump this shit.

Chart looks good to me... Maybe you are not good at reading trends ...

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-164437__01.jpg (1065x1044, 151K)

Charts, with that volume. If i put some of my QNT gains i can pump it 200 %

should give you some UBT for paying your Bills next year dickhead. Holding 5 quant? Shilbert Verdian is the most greedy CEO i have ever seen. This guys likes to sell some shit. Why i never see a working product. And not gonna tell me about all the secret things.... under NDA bla bla bla. I know for sure that he should have SHILL it if they had real clients. Only thing they have is “partners”. Oracle, lol . Gardner cool Vendor? Those guys are blind. Check their reports. They don’t have a clue. Probably paid for this also. And last but not least. Pushing for an Exchange to dump your tokens to pay for your partners, you get scammed.... hahahahahaha

solid. Checking holders. Good stuff. 1 million is now around 25k. And good opportunity to go to 1 dollar each in 2 year

Binance chain next, then free listing on binance, community is small but strong, no crazy rapers or another drama queens
Team is most professional in the space, other projects teams are either learning or lies about everything.
Wokanda foreva