Are US people really banned from binance now or is this just some gay meme...

Are US people really banned from binance now or is this just some gay meme. Where the fuck am I gonna trade my linkies for 1 btc each when the singularity happens

Attached: 717324C2-90AA-4BA4-8976-2CA8A7222314.png (549x413, 139K)

Sorry life is tough for a slave.

I enjoy my European freedom.

The us truly is terrible.
I moved to thailand and never looked back.

How did you get residency or citizenship in Thailand? I hear it's not so easy to do.

Boomers have too much power in the US.

>banned
More like saved. Have some respect for yo self. I am glad gov saved us from scam

It's funny how your government 'save you' from this kind of scam but when it comes to borrow money with a 250% interest rate to a shady business in the bronx or die because you can't afford an overpriced drug it's all good.

there's 1 billion link total supply for like 14m bitcoin (accounting for lost ones)
good luck with link/btc reaching 1 kek

(i say this as someone who bought 29k link and holding stronk with 0 belief in the project, exclusively because of Jow Forums memes)

GOOD bootlicker. Attta boy.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Attached: Le_Happy-merchant.gif (411x480, 31K)

Can someone explain to me why binance is blocking us customers all of a sudden? As far as I know there have been no significant changes to any laws so what's the fucking deal???

Europeans have higher taxes that go towards refugees. Lmfao

Instead of arguing like 11 year olds can someone answer my fucking post!!!!! This is important.

At least I have the freedom to invest my money in things that are not completely rigged by boomers.

wondering the same thing. should I just trade alts for eth/btc or just use a vpn from now on? what are you fellas doing?

Coinbase :^)

Attached: 1558660709208.png (409x409, 210K)

Inbf USA contribute 24% transaction of binnance.
Without USA binance will die.

Cope. Enjoy your bombs of peace.

Enjoy getting cucked by Jamal and his 101 bratthers from Somalia.
Paying for them with your taxes to cuck you.

The IRS wants its shekels.

it's just a stupid fucking meme

First time that's ever been said

I live in a country with no crypto taxes retard. I made hundred of thousands without paying a penny of taxes.

Attached: 1534151223736.png (409x436, 164K)

What countries in Europe have no crypto taxes?

Only the poorest shitholes

I just used binance with no problems, am in US, no vpn or anything

WHERE WILL I BUY LINK

Not going to joke though a Binance fiat on ramp for US customers is pretty cool I don't like using shekelbase

Is Switzerland a poor shithole?
I don't pay any taxes on capital gain.
I do pay a small tax on my total wealth tho, but nothing compared to what the IRS is raping America with.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA MUTTS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BTFO
LAND OF THE """"FREE""""" HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>mutts literally unable to trade without privacy invasive KYC
>majority of the nation's GDP consists of defence spending whose sole purpose is fighting wars for the (((Greatest Ally)))
>the same greatest ally that sunk USS Liberty
>the same greatest ally that is in control of your media, banking, education system
>mutt children are being brainwashed
>braindead mutt nation is divided in half over the letters D and R
>braindead mutt nation is literally 50% white and won't be a majority in the next few years
>braindead mutt nation won't be able to trade crypto without the (((IRS))) breathing down your neck and taxing you to shit
>braindead mutt nation will have to do extensive KYC to trade
>braindead mutt nation has a retarded mutt president who cannot spell
>braindead mutt nation has two school shootings every week and this is fine because the mutt is """"FREE"""" to bear arms
>"a-at least a fraction of a fraction of my taxes don't go to refugees!!1!!11"
>"a-at least i have a gun!!1!!!!1"
I am laughing at your pathetic nation. Knowing that you will soon be unable to trade crypto fills me with joy. Enjoy your neo-peasant serfdom, mongrel.

Attached: 1539261346647.jpg (1000x532, 113K)

>14143210

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)