If I were to say I know nothing at all about crypto...

If I were to say I know nothing at all about crypto, but had 1k usd to buy some today and leave untouched for a long time, what coin would you shill me? Hypothetically.

Attached: DC6FA70A-8961-4625-9A22-465F879702E9.png (276x256, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8f0KJc4Lj3Y
edgewa.re/lockdrop/
urbit.live/
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1559990195916.jpg (720x408, 74K)

this

From what I can tell I missed the boat.

Bitcoin

buy link
eth
real bitcoin (whichever it is)

P.S. even fking turtlecoin is up 52.4% ROI this year

>50% btc
>35% eth
>15% link
this spread is more conservative
swap the link and btc positions if you want to be more aggressive and risky
also look up LP shares but actually

Attached: 1559926397706.jpg (1280x1280, 157K)

Far, far from missing the boat. We're just put the boat in the water. Get on board before we set sail.

DGB DIGIBYTE BEST BYTE OMG BUY BUY BUY WILL PERMAMOON ANY MINITE!!! BUYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y

Attached: digimarinesassemble.jpg (960x540, 370K)

>From what I can tell I missed the boat.
>imagine thinking this is the end when this is just the beginning
>pic related
you didnt' listen to us before, will you listen now?

Attached: 1560468669884.png (874x648, 118K)

Chainlink is going to 1000$ within the next 5 years.

You haven't missed the boat.

Set and forget and you will have a good million to your name.

I like how you guys talk. Pls be more than a meme coin ;_;

I have to ask though what makes you sound so sure?

This sounds promising

origami network

>I have to ask though what makes you sound so sure?
DYOR, it's too long to get into here but there's plenty of material out there to find if you genuinely research and look for it
I've spoonfed you enough, take this advice as a starting point and branch out on your own testing and learning
>I'll give you one more chart for reference

Attached: 1559129671938.png (1830x1859, 273K)

Alright, thanks for all the spoonfeeding so far. Last question, where do I buy link for usd? I’ve tried crypto dot com (unavailable in my region), coinswitch, kucoin (doesn’t have it). I’m in Oregon. Wat do? Do I have to buy btc first then exchange it?

I've been reading every Link thread for 2 years obsessively. I'm still all in with %100 of my net worth

Coinbase, buy Eth, send to Binance, buy Link on Eth/Link pairing

>Do I have to buy btc first then exchange it?
that's what I did, not sure for link/USD pairs, I think coinmetro might be doing that
as far as I know binance is the place, but looks like they're making moves to continue fucking you burgers over, so if you want to grab some you should pull the trigger before the criminals (fiat printers) shut the door in your face

Attached: big think.png (500x497, 277K)

Binance. You can use a credit card. If you have to, you can put money in coinbase first and then send it to binance but it might take a while to clear.
youtu.be/8f0KJc4Lj3Y

I have not sunk a bunch of money into something for it not to be worthwhile. If there was ever something to take an absolute risk that could change the entire course of your life and maybe the lives of your family, this is it. Not many of these opportunities will come along in your life.

Attached: 1559617090729.png (634x517, 574K)

Fantom is a solid choice. Interoperability with all chain dubai news just to name a few
coti rumoured visa partnership

Sale season is in so buckle up lads alts are on discounts. Already added small stack of COTI

>“Persons in the United States are unable to create accounts on Binance”
Sorry for all the questions but wat do? This shit is confusing.

All in link.

Unironically

Yeah every option I come across it keeps telling me I’m in a bad region. Fuck the US government. Am I completely fucked or is there a way?

edgewa.re/lockdrop/
urbit.live/

That shouldn't take effect until September.

Weird, it’s not letting me. I’ll be grateful to any anons who can help

>Pls be more than a meme coin ;_;

If you did your research, you'd know why Jow Forums calls this a meme coin. But please, do carry on and get spoonfed. People like you who can't be arsed to find knowledge and just want other people to tell them what to do are the reason why others make tons of money.

This type of question produces tough lessons

coinbase also accepts credit cards, buy btc or whatever, transfer it to procoinbase and see what you can do

Okay boys and girls, this is going to be a long one. It might not make sense at first but I'm going to explain why TELCOIN is the best and most comfy hold of 2019. You'll have to read it all to really understand why. So strap in put on your reading glasses and let me educate you on TEL
Also? Rank 207 on coinmarketcap. Rising pretty fast.
I'm going to be straight here though. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The EASIEST way to buy TEL is to use forkdelta. Once you're on there you will despoit your ethereum onto the websites exchange, and then it'll allow you to either put buy orders, or buy the sell orders.

Not working? Use more gas. Order taking too long? Use more gas.
Laggy orders, not showing up? (((SAVE))) your seed word phrase w/ metamask, and reinstall.

If you're oblivious to decen idex exchanges then maybe stick w/
the actual reguluated exchanges. It's cheaper on forkdelta by a decent amount allowing easy cross exchange shorts and will allow anyone with a high IQ to make a lot of money.

Exchange link >>>
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH

Enjoy and GL not being a poorfag anymore.

Btt or tron

Unironically this OP

What about the Kyc issues over at kucoin kek

Dropped an eth thanks

Link or BTFO

Bud if you're having issues with KYC still you need to just sell. It's easy as fuck to exploit Kyc on exchanges lmfao. Dont be a brainlet.

Yikes link is down like 50cents today!

This. Just Google a DRICERS LICWNCE OR ID kek. Braindeadies.
Nice find for some dope arbitrage though kek. GJ user "_"

Even a 10x only gives you 10k and anything that has the possibility to 10x is more likely to dump. Only take gambles with profitable odds and only gamble a small portion of your stack.

Imagine finding this and still complaining about being poor lmao. Just picked up 300k

Mantic

1k isnt enough op
Too poor

Neck yourself

Keemstar coin

;-;

Morpheus labs , soon new exchange and mm

Changelly isba simple way to exchange coins. Used it in 2017 to by OMG before they went mainstream

Put your cash in a pile outside.

Pour gasoline on it.

Burn it.

This way, you at least get to enjoy heat from it.

Attached: 1554746602660.gif (498x498, 207K)

chainlink is the most safe bet that has higher return potential than ethereum.
ethereum is the safest high return bet.

How long though? 3 years, I think both of these will be fine. In 8 years? Chainlink might be obsolete, because there's a more efficient way to do things that will only become apparent to the relevant actors after chainlink already has a massive middleware cut out of the API and trusted information economy.

Don't listen to this guy lol.

If you only have 1k then spreading that out over 3 holdings is retarded. Just go all in on a holding corresponding with your risk appetite. If you don't mind taking more risk then just go LINK, if you want something more conservative then just go with ETH or BTC.

Any shitcoin sold on coinbase if you are an amerilard, that will ultimately be tour only option anyways.

You already know

Delete this or the arbitration will cease

Chaaaainliiink

Ptt

Too late sperg go watch XQC

BTT OR LINK

K

UNIRONICALLY PICKED UP 20K EASILY THE BEST SUGGESTION IN THE THREAD

Binance bucks retards

This

don't buy crypto

Kek

Don't buy LINK, trust me I'm heavily invested in user's well being

Buck

>missed the boat
Remember btc at $30? 800?
Keep missing them boats, dyor cl is the only thing to buy

BTC
ETH
LINK
QNT
HOT

Look into those, go $200 into each or whatever you want.

I wish I bought link at 80 cents. Huge fuck up.

Weed coin

Keemstar coin

Yep 1000x

Iota

Link