Chewy IPO today

Chewy IPO today
Don't have much to begin with but putting in just 1 grand. Only risk I can take. Everyone who works at FedEx complains about how all of their trucks are being used for Chewy shipments. I drop $50 a month on their services, so do all of my friends with pets. This online retailer is gonna explode. If Beyond Meat can go from $20 IPO to $180 in a week or two even without the suppliers to meet demand, this will surely increase too regardless of any pets.com doubts.

Attached: stock-chewy-03-shutter.jpg (1065x600, 102K)

literally pets.com for the tech IPO bubble.

I plan to sell within a week or two anyway. I know this thing is going up first.

Is it over? How do I buy?

Releases today, NYSE doesn't open until 9:30am EST. Not sure what time it will release today either but initial offering is at $22 and who knows what it will get to once it is offered to the public. I am just going to grab it through robinhood. Couldn't figure out how to setup my Vanguard broker account.

>literally who
What makes these niggers better than amazon?

Thanks. I have a fidelity accoint so ill use that. First time buy stocks. Are they like crypto where shit dumps as soon as something new happens to the coin.

kek this. I thought this thread was a fucking joke.

Nothing really. But everyone orders dog food and shit through it not amazon.

Amazon sells nothing but Chinese knock off shit and anyone who has a pet knows that is instant cancer.

Chewy has literally every product for pets under their roof, and a pet pharmacy now.

IPO have lock-up period how would you sell it within a week?

thats if you can get shares pre ico. if you buy on open market today there is no restriction.

Attached: pets-com.png (671x275, 13K)

IPO lockout are for people within the company not to liquidate their shit I thought? Won't matter by the time I can buy it

Why cant you buy it now? Doesnt it go public just a few minutes ago?

is this supposed to be satire or some kind of justification?

Dang just saw it on there. Still listed at $22. This is my first time grabbing an IPO so not sure how this will even work. It becomes available to us peasants at $22 and any trade I have in now will go through right? Shitty 43 shares pending...

Doesn't seem to be trading yet, is it?

Not yet but my buy request was set for 43 at $22 and I see now it's $23 so idk what's going to happen

Is it really at 38 bucks now? My order is still pending on fidelity at 22 bucks, im guessing its not gonna go through. God damn it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-10-09-34.png (1440x2880, 257K)

i prepared the pink wojaks for you, but congrats. cant believe this ipo bubble is still going on. fucking dog food.

Yup didn't get in at 22 fml

22 never happened. Shit released at $34 and I only got to buy 25 with my 1k I set aside for this stock

LITERALLY DUMPING. petsmart is just dumping this shit. pets.com 2.0.

You still bought at 34???? You think it will go up?

Yes it's only a few minutes into the release

Fuck 40 now. Idk if i want to put my 1k into it now or not

I consider that this company is really big right now and successful on social media and $40 is nothing. It is going to go up. Beyond Meat doesn't even have suppliers to meet demand and they went from $40 to over 100.

This shit is so disingenuous, they always use the IPO price as the meterstick to measure gains to get retail dipshits to fomo in. It's not up 80%, it's up like 10% from the price that mere mortals would have been able to first buy at. Surprised companies don't all find a way to value their IPO shares at one cent so they can scream about 100000000% day 1 gains. I guess the SEC has rules against that, but still.

Attached: fuk.png (220x317, 63K)

My butt hole is clenching now that it is at $34

Kek

same, this IPO sucked

$-700. all my gains from fiver wiped out. done with the ipo game for awhile.

I don’t understand the optimism
long term. Doesn’t amazon already sell and deliver pet food? And can’t they carry all the stuff chewy already sells?

sorry to hear that lad. i made $200 on pinterest and $200 again on zoom, but i was late into that ipo game.

currently $68 in the sink for chewy, i only put $500 in. the trade/tariff war made me cautious, so i'm not putting much in anything

im still a couple bucks positive between the two from the last two days so i wont kms but we should have known better by the hype. it's like the uber ipo. all over hyped because insiders need to dump their bags.

Wouldn't be surprised if this leveled out or even went up a little over time. They have a pretty huge product offering and like the other poster above mentioned, they have pharmacy items for pets and quality shit. Nothing new really, but the quality seems to be there. Just watching for now, but we shall see.

They have the best customer service of any large company I've ever seen. Call goes directly to a person, no phone prompts. 2 day shipping might kill them but they have nothing but the best items and pharmacy. Amazon is all Alibab Chinese dropship shit that is the worst quality. Any time I have purchased food from Amazon it comes with moths/roaches in the bags. I don't think this will go lower than $34, and it is already on its way back up.

As for Amazon, I think people are starting to see them as the bad guy. I for one am fucking tired of the Chinese shit getting on there. I hope in 20 years Amazon has imploded. Facebook and Netflix are on their way out in the next 5 years. Netflix in particular is about to be fucking gouged when Disney+ comes out.

I want this to be true.

I have seen half of the people I went to high school and college with close down their FB accounts. At this point everyone has had a facebook account. There's no more new members arriving. Everyone now sees the value of privacy too and realizes that fb is a nightmare in terms of invasion.

Netflix is charging like $16 for mostly inferior exclusives. They don't even make them, they just pay content creators the rights for exclusive distribution. Didney about to release at $6/mo for top tier content that is mainly what people use Netflix for. Office and Friends are their biggest hits and both studios are taking those back by like 2020-21. Most are advising Netflix holders to sell and buy Didney stock ASAP.

If Elizabeth Warren becomes president she is going to begin the domino effect for Amazon. If not her, someone will eventually tear that giant down because all Amazon does is cheat and destroy the US economy. Chinese GARBAGE I am so fucking pissed at the quality of shit sold on there.

Wish i was in the position where i had meaningful capital to throw at disney. Just got started investing and unfortunately.

How much you want to bet that most of the dog food and accessories on chewy are made in China?

Can confirm, boat loads of chewy

Attached: 15605329695621398488826.jpg (2592x1458, 987K)

Does stocks have a number of shares a company has? Is it different between companies? If so how much shares are there total of chewy to lets say amazon, apple, best buy? I dont know if 34 is a high price or not.

>buy (((disney)))) stock ASAP goys
>elizabeth warren becomes president
opinion discarded, Schlomo