AMERIBURGERS GET IN HERE

Since Binance is closing it's doors to the USA due to tyranical government tax laws, it is our right and our duty to resist. Post Decentralized EXchanges here, ones that cannot be stopped by the Boomer Menace.

1. Open Bazaar
Open Bazaar is not a website, it's a peer-to-peer program to exchange goods and services for crypto. There is also a large altcoin trading scene, complete with escrow services built in. You can buy and sell anything on here (yes, there's drugs too), pay no listing fees, nor face unfair censorship or bans.
Visit openbazaar.org/ and download the P2P client, or simply browse the wares from their website.

2. Bisq Network
>Bisq is a cross-platform desktop application that allows anyone to buy and sell bitcoin in exchange for national currencies and other cryptocurrencies.
>Bisq is a trading protocol that enables individuals to exchange directly with one another over the internet, eliminating the need for trusted third party exchange services.
>Bisq is the peer-to-peer network formed by Bisq applications discovering, connecting to, and working with one another to implement the Bisq trading protocol. The Bisq network is fully peer-to-peer in that it requires no centrally-controlled servers and has no single points of failure.
>Bisq is not a company. Bisq is free software released under version 3 of the GNU Affero General Public License. Bisq is built by individuals around the world who choose to work together, and Bisq is used by individuals around the world who choose to trade with Bisq over many other exchange alternatives.

Post moar if you've gottem.

Attached: memeball USA dogecoin.jpg (1646x1514, 295K)

As a side note, this is one of the reasons people buy hashing power on Nicehash. You spend BTC to purchase X amount of hashing power for Y shitcoin you wish to mine. You have now accumulated an amount of your desired shitcoin approximately equivalent to the BTC you spent. This depends on knowing what coins to mine for the most profit (lots of Ravencoin mining right now).

Fk you FBI

Shut the fuck up and dont tell anyone about dex

fine, be a cuck too afraid to ever do anything because "muh FBI" might have infiltrated my movement. Enjoy paying your 33% capital gains tax for every back and forth crypto transaction, including moving between your wallets.

>Post Decentralized EXchanges here, ones that cannot be stopped by the Boomer Menace.
You simply cannot escape the regulationt is coming

Attached: 1543355903971.jpg (668x629, 73K)

Can't we all just trade via chainlink smart contracts

Stakenet. DYOR. Hint: lightning swaps.

Cryptobridge for obscure shitcoins

Fuck off leech, you want to live in one the most important countries in the world and don't want to do your part fucking piece of shit. Why don't you move to some shit hole then?. CSW is fucking right about you NEETs you will get the rope one day

good ol idex

the story of the tortoise and the hare

kill yourself brainlet

>Does his part to fund Middle-East wars and Israel

Holy fuck I hate these kikes

Is just using enj a option? Or kyber? Don't they have a swap option? Holy fuck I need to get my shit off Binance asap

BOOMER SPOTTED
You're just worried about your pension haha

Well the next generation won't be enslaved like the last. I recommend taking a load out on your 401k so that you can invest in bitcoin. Otherwise you're not going to make it past 55

>BITCOINZ IZ ANTI GOBERMENTZ .
> LIBERTORIONS ARE WORKINZ IN MY BEST INTEREST, NOT TRYING TO RULE OVER ME
I don't even know where to start, there's literally NO WAY to create such a system , and if you don't realize it you are either 15 yo or a fucking basedboy manchildren. You think miners won't be stopped, or monero won't be fucking nuked? They are all eventually going to die. If you country doesn't allow to trade it, no legit business will even touch it beacuse there's no way to avoid taxes , its so basic that I can't even understand how you don't see it .
It's all coming down ( see binance, Mt gox , ICOs like kik ) no one will escape, that's why BSV is the ONLY way. Wake up sheep
If you want LESS goverment work for it to change it you piece of fatty basedboy coward hiding in your little forum, FIGHT THE REAL FIGHT LIKE THE HEORES YOU ALWAYS SHILL YOU FUCKING HAM PLANETS. KILL THE JEWS BY FUCKING MAIING EASIER TO CONTROL THEM YOU LITERAL RETARDS , ONCE IN YOUR LIFE DO ACTUAL RESEARCH.

Thank you for the info and for having the balls to share it,cheers to you fren

just because you're a weak piece of shit doesn't mean anyone else should have to pay you for existing. die if it's too hard

Attached: 1559337092133.jpg (821x797, 183K)

>wake up sheep

Way to win over our hearts and minds.

Same, I knew our ashekenazi overlords weren't going to let us be happy in the slightest, they're going to fuck with us no matter what. Fuck this country.

> "Being empowered and strongz meanz you trade hiding behind a mask in shady exchanges that can't close any moment and fuck you in the ass"
> Can't even spend large sums without making like 5 different inefficient steps( that are actually getting all close anyways .See mixers ).
>Get caught anyway eventually
>Pay taxes anyway and get scammed beacuse he is afraid to actually make a change
>Muh goverment bad hehe
You sound like a disable person that can't even planned 2 steps ahead. "The future is bright"

You are welcomed to keep the same path you are waking. Just don't cry about your crooked politicians when they use Monero and Zcash to fuck you even more and get way more corrupt. Actual accountability goes both ways ( for citizens and politicians ( basically Jews)).

Your level of subservience is disgusting.
Do you let people fuck your wife too? Does the idea get you hard?

Never listen to those who say you cannot from those who never dared try.

I don't see any Chainlink vendors on OpenBazaar.

this

Leave USA then ,I f you are not going to pay your taxes. If you don't like it try to change it , or GTFO.
That's why BSV exist you retard, to try to put the goverment inside a little cage so we can control it. We the people can oversee it, that way real journalism and accountability can exist. Wake up to fact that one of the biggest problems of this century is to tame the fucking goverment, no to destroy it. NO ONE wins when the goverment disappears, it the strong ones wins, and you will be more slave in that case .

Sounds like a business opportunity to me famalam.

what exactly is stopping any government from snapping its fingers and wiping BSV off the face of the earth, also?

does CSW swoop down out of nowhere (wearing that 'gay vampire' suit of his) and bite the Tax Man when he's beating on your door?

Is buying crypto in the USA illegal or something? Lol that’s a huge bullflag. obvious suppression is obvious. I’d wager (((they))) are behind it. Make it hard for people to invest so they can’t get rich like themselves. Crooks.

You write like a pajeet, so I’m going to do the opposite of everything you say.

Fuck off shill. Israel is America's shining light and they need our support. If you want to sabotage the current financial system which Israel depends on for survival, then you are a traitor to everything America was build upon.

Hopefully it will be soon. Your antisemitism is disgusting btw.

Is the only real tangible chance we have , and the space is starting to realize this. It will create more legit jobs and will return privacy and control of their data to every person.
Bsv is compliant with law, and money laundering and KYC systems. IT WONT BE EASY, small less-corrupt goverments will try it first, then the people will demand it, once they "get it". Having terabyte blocks means the born of the first Inmutable and permanent human history record, for everyone that is cheap , uncorrupted and WITHIN the law. To mantain such a infrastructure you will need blocks that give thousand of dollars in fees. In return miners will create cities around them and give jobs to thousands of peoples ( like the industrial revolution). It will be in private and public companies interest to use it beacuse it will reduce at least 40% of their electic and storage cost, and also human resources. Think big brother, I'm with you bitch, you just haven't realize it.

>Leave USA then
Typical Boomer response. Decentralized exchange of commerce and anonymous payments makes the government impotent and irrelevant. The Moonshiners eventually won out during the prohibition era because the US government was powerless to stop it. American history is brimming with rebellion and the country founded on it.

But you're the Israeli cum guzzling neoconservative aged piece of shit boomer who never dared rock the boat. You tell other people "you cant" when you yourself couldn't. Because people aren't rebelling "the right way" they're wrong and you're right. Good job falling in line, enjoy having your pension stolen during this next recession.

Nice argument you brainlet. Please go back to gamble in exchanges and get scammed. I fantasize of you crying in the police and then the court once you get robbed , beacuse it always ends like that. It's fucking hilarious

They're just making it hard as fuck to trade crypto

>Prohibition of one good failed so that means the goverment will die with anonymous toy coin
Goverments will rob your taxes and fuck you even more and also it will be easier you retard. America will send more money to Israel and will fund way more black ops with it. With Monero you win in the short term. In the long term the goverment will do more damage laundering money and financing Israel with it . Again, accountability goes BOTH WAYS
You are starting to sound like a Jew now, beacuse your pedo ring businesses are getting threatened.

I just use crypto .com lol. What’s the worst that can happen, I can’t exchange for USD anymore? I’ll just get payed out in BTC and sell that.

no. why would I ever want to leave when you are paying my neetbucks like a good little wagecuck.

Attached: 1559075097019.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

What is a VPN?

How is the government going to know I have Monero?
How is the government going to know how much Monero I have?
How is the government going to tax Monero if they don't know who has it or how much?
How is the government going to give tax money to Israel when they don't have the ability to tax?

Immutable DEX with LN swaps
>use LTC to fill a BTC order
>no KYC
>no account registration
Soon

Attached: xsn.jpg (400x400, 7K)

All I care about is where am I gonna sell my linkies after they moon to $1000. Hopefully they'll be on coinbase by then

If anyone can use crypto, then what is to stopping terrorists from using anonymous currency to attack the U.S. or worse using it to attack Israel?

THIS GUY FUCKS

Attached: highfive.jpg (474x284, 18K)

*to stop

the era of DEX is nearing boys

If you don't mine Monero you are already fucked. If you buy in an exchange , they already have all your information so there's that.
If enough goverments make it illegal, no legit business ( the ones that usually matter the most) will accept it, making it virtually useless, and that will eventually make miners stop beacuse there won't be profitability. Once enough criminal are caught they will start to give information about who is involved in trading.
Miners at the same time need to finance their operations, once they get big enough they are easy to track. Is a ticking bomb.
Your only chance will be shady places , and basically every illegal or shady market that has ever existed has died sooner or later. You think that governments won't make fake markets and transact with you to detect where the money is coming from?. There's already people claiming that blockchains that claim to be anonymous are a scam , but I will give you the benefit of doubt in that claim. Monero at the same time finances human trafficking and that alone should be a reason for you an anti Jew to make you consider what you are rooting for. If Monero wins eventually yourself could be a victim of crimes. I care for you even if you don't realize it (no homo) , but again you are starting to sound like a pedo ring member or a extremely naive person.

Terrorists are pussies
Move out of the city and print 3d printed guns.

Go back to Twitter or Reddit you NPC

That's not a solution. Any day now a Mexican could buy a gun with Monero and fucking kill someone you know, or worse kidnap someone you know. Maybe a Jew could then buy cp of someone like your daughter sister, whatever and maybe he will get away with it ( thanks to user coins). Think don't be lazy

Why the fuck would they do that when they can just use USD like everyone else in the middle east?

> miners will stop supporting the network.
WRONG, ASIC & GPU mining will be over once randomx is implemented. There won't be any mining farms, it will just be everyday cpu miners. This will increase profitability for the little guys.

Monero also doesn't assume that tx fees will cover miner costs like bitcoin so there is tail inflation.

> monero will be driven underground
perhaps, but there will always be someone to accept it for cash.

> stays indoors all day due to fear of the unknown
You're a pussy, go to the gym, and have sex

I hope you're not suggesting that America is actually financing terrorism. You're disgusting.

If no one uses it , it has no value. Little guys mining is not profitable , not once adoption increases. People accepting it for cash will be so little and also to find that person will be hard. Any website that claims to be a place to transact can be a honey poter. No trust = no use = no value, welcome to real life.
Also there's the permanent threat to crack a way of making it non anonymous. Also using it makes you liable, the fact that you pay a fee for an anonymous system that contributes to make criminals life easier , makes you a collaborator. If you don't realize it you will live it. Good luck

Can't you buy LINK off huobi global?

Boomers and pajeets and 3rd worlders btfo and go shill bsv
Let the big boys discuss

t.Pedo

Pretty lame comeback bitchboy
Literally doesn't make sense
Gtfo
Also
Chekem

Thanks for shitting up the thread and clearly not reading.
t. What is an anonymous trustless peer to peer exchange.

BISQ DOESN'T FUCKING LIST LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560524496601.png (805x808, 363K)

WHERE ARE WE GONNA DUMP OIR LINKIES

ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO USE FUCKING ETHERDELTA

Who gives a shit? REDACTED is the only coin that matters and its on coinbasepro which is insured.

Attached: 406DBFCD-A034-4843-AF4E-AEB926333416.jpg (867x280, 76K)

>don't you dare try to go around the system the system is perfect the system is strong you're going to get in so much trouble

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

> t. Kosher boots licker

Look at him, the Boomer is afraid

Lmao he thinks he can dump his linkies

Wrong

Gov can’t outlaw financial privacy because they’d have to outlaw fiat as well

It's time to end the united states. Great idea initially but it didn't work out. Execute all the politicians and start over with stronger limits on government authority.

>That's why BSV exist you retard, to try to put the goverment inside a little cage so we can control it
Delusional low-IQ cucks like you always fall for marketing slogans and sales pitch. If crypto gets banned, everything gets banned including your shitcoin. Nothing is spared, idiot.

Attached: 1392094775373.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Commie entitlement. Get fucked and your Kikery dog whistle

If you are not a glowie, then you are very naive.

>I am sure Donald Trump and Israel know what's best for me

Attached: 1559554180482.jpg (805x853, 228K)

> rambles assblasted nonsense about the status quo being untouchable
> literally says all crypto will die because laws and the taxman will win
> "The Government is super advanced and will track you down!"
> thinks prohibition destroys demand and that black markets inevitably shrivel up and die as a result

Attached: 1501813731168s.jpg (228x221, 7K)

mutts will trade on (((their))) exchanges like a good goy.

>stronger limits on govt authority

Like what, exactly? The problem lies with democracy: the political system can be completely highjacked by highjacking the information sources. Propaganda is inevitable, so the question becomes is it propaganda that's good for the people or good for the propagandists? In America's case, the answer is obvious

Make a whitelist of allowed powers. Make it as clearly worded as possible. Make violating it publishable by death. Allow any citizen to enforce the penalty. After any execution appoint a random panel of citizens to decide if it was a justified execution. If not, death penalty. Basically kill everyone any time someone infringes on someone else's freedom.

IS ETHER DELTA SAFE

The ones attacking our freedom have names and addresses.

Attached: 1549226302834.jpg (1862x1048, 123K)

politicians need to be tarred and feathered for introducing stupid laws
anyone who enforces those stupid laws should be as well

It's fucking bullshit. First the retarded gun laws that are overbearing, now crypto getting the gun treatment? Makes me want to have a lot of guns and crypto. If they want to ban them so bad it can only be a good thing. The jews must pay for what they have done.

America absolutely finances terrorists. To think otherwise is pure ignorance. We funded Osama Bin Laden through the CIA.

Last I read about that, NSA didn't have the ability to track the yeast

there should be a 4th branch of government who's sole duty is to revoke existing laws and regulations, and they can do it with a mere 1/3rd of the body voting in favor

all they would do in session is review law submitted for review, then revoke them if they are fucking gay

that's all they do

>this is gay, gone
>gay, gone
>dumb as fuck, gone
>wow they took 3 years to pass this, but its shit, now its gone

nigga idc about the binance news
I bought bitcoin on robinhood at 7400
and I'm riding this pig until we hit 9k
I'm happy with my gains lol

is this the laugh at mutts thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

after they ban all the fiat on ramps no one will be buying any coin. this includes your precious monero lol. no way to buy in = no value.

I like the idea of staffing something like this with random citizens from each state. Make it 100s of people. If 3/4 of random people think a law needs to go it's probably shit.

"Regulators" are a loophole around the Constitution. The SEC is unelected and shouldn't get to write what are effectively new laws. If you want to restrict society it should have to be a real law passed by the people we vote for.

the Constitution was a pretty poorly written document. it didn't do a good enough job of protecting our rights. should have been some stuff put in there that allowed people to create their own money and banned states from making statutes that circumvent it. founding fathers didn't look far enough ahead. didn't anticipate we'd be taken over from within.

They thought we'd have a few rebellions and revolutions between now and then.

Attached: thomas-jefferson-tree-of-liberty.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

Who hurt you?
imagine being this delusional

Attached: r.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

come on user, what u waiting for?

Attached: S1smv4lcSZ_1qVSlFSFI8g.png (1391x925, 2.72M)

You're an idiot. All of our taxes are paying off shit we "bought" 40 fucking years ago. New Federal spending utilizes money printing.

Hey frens what VPN is best, also anything else I need besides that for binance?

Attached: 1559343037502.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Yeah ISIS is totally organic

But that would put power into the hands of the people and the powers that be can't be having that

GET YOUR FUCKEN FAGGIT ASS FAKE EXCHANGE OUT OF HERE!

A constitution, at the end of the day, is a slip of paper. What really makes a people free is their spirit, if the people willed it the tyranny of the federal government would be over tomorrow, but they don't will it. They're happy to live pacified and well fed, even if their children will be slaves. There still are moral men in America, and if we push back the tyrants will have no power against us. Do you really think the soldiers would pogrom bitcoin miners?

>give idiot gun
>idiot uses gun
>idiot blames death on man who gave him gun