Constellation. The time has come

Primed for Binance now (US team, DIDN'T have an ICO).
Recently bottomed out.
DAG-tech (aka next gen blockchain)
Superior to IOTA, FTM.
Ultra low marketcap.

Attached: 74.jpg (745x481, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M
google.com/amp/s/cryptobriefing.com/constellation-code-review-blockchain-os/?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thinking about buying if some shiller redpills me on why is it better than ftm or iota or other dags

It’s gonna do some rai blocks moves. They were pitching to NASA a few weeks ago. Seem legit for 4mil market cap coin. They had a scandal with a ceo last year and fired him.

I saw an old interview from last year where Fantom said they were their main competitor but wanted to work with them not compete with them. You can buy 100k of them for $400 kind of worth a gamble.

scam fuck offf wyatt gay faggot ass nigga

Tell us why it’s a scam? They are in San Francisco in the hardest country to run an scam in. They have mainnet coming Q3.

Mumbo Jumbo

Attached: Mr Jumbo.jpg (343x147, 5K)

When I compared DAG side by side with FTM Fantom seemed more shady. Feels like a comfier hold maybe bc I’m a burger

It’s a mother fucking gem. Partnered with the University of Illinois actually not just “Korean universities”. Look at these numbers. Proof of meme

Attached: 88E8D903-C173-4F24-8AF9-32F37DA10A55.jpg (828x1401, 310K)

I am throwing in a suicide stack. If they pull it off, this is a 1 000x to 10 000x. Unreal. 4M market cap is peanuts. Watching this video now, impressive:
Coffee Talk: Ethereum vs. Constellation with Constellation CTO Wyatt
youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M

>scam fuck offf wyatt gay faggot ass nigga
How is this a scam? Based on your retard comment, my guess is zero substantiating. Prove me wrong. Looks like a very interesting project.

Seems legit. Someone shilled it a few days ago and I dug into it. I like it especially for the price.

>pretends he’s not part of shill group

Stfu

newfag this shitcoin has been shilled relentlessly on biz 12 months ago. the ceo gambled with ico funds and lost a ton of money, not a few 100k, no BIG losses. the team is creepy af and has no social skills just watch their events kek. the founder took ico funds to open a restaurant in SF. they decided to go dark and announced theyd no longer inform ico fags about the project status. holy shit you must habe a sub 80 iq to infest in those nigs.

>muh white SF team means success
fuk dude that argument is retarded. every brainlet can move or live there, thats not a skill or success indicator of any kind. if thes were good theyd have a real job and not dabble in shitcoins part-time lol

I saw your hysterical rambling last summer. For me, as an outsider; I could not determine the validity of your claims, so I stayed away from DAG. Now, however, we all know that you are full of shit and your claims that SEC was investigating, you had gone to the police etc, was just more bullshit from you. As your claim that they lost all their money etc. It looks like a great project to me, trying to update myself since last summer.

>(US team, DIDN'T have an ICO)
you can't just make shit up for shilling user. yes, they had an ICO
>Recently bottomed out.
does that mean the team has finally emptied their wallets?
>DAG-tech (aka next gen blockchain)
>Superior to IOTA, FTM.
kek
>Ultra low marketcap.
for a reason

Attached: 4B2A0642-DA76-4533-B869-9F54777A2260.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

You are the same guy abusing your VPN again, right? Just like you did last summer? Talking to yourself in a very creepy serial killer manner. Pic. I am very happy what I see now, and as you clearly have ZERO facts to substantiate your childish rambling, then I believe it's time for me to invest. Thanks for synthetically suppressing the price. You are a tool.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

So clearly you are not able to substantiate your hysterical claims. Last summer I was not sure, as the claims are hard to substantiate, but now it's totally clear you are absolutely full of shit. How is your police investigating and SEC report going, fool? Are you this idiot? Pic.

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03.png (741x554, 39K)

i am not your dude kek i never cared about dag and didnt fud it last summer lol, i bought the real gems (link and hot).

You have a new ID, idiot. You are replying to me with a new ID pretending to continue a conversation. Of course you are the VPN psycho from last summer. You even make the same low IQ mistakes. Looking at their new vids now. They look much more mature, business like and relaxed. Last summer I did not have a good feeling about the project. But I do it now.

Here’s a review of their code from last summer by Andre from Fantom. Pretty interesting. google.com/amp/s/cryptobriefing.com/constellation-code-review-blockchain-os/?amp

no i am not i have wifi at home pathetic

You claim you get a ton of different IDs all the time, just because you have wifi at home? Are you on drugs? What is your motivation for your pathological fudding of this project? You sound clinically insane and you are a pathological liar, but would be interesting to understand your motivation, if you have any?

this is now a schizo thread

It's super scare when he starts to talk to himself. One time he praised himself for saving the mankind, warning about dangers and seeing thins no other humans can see, etc.

I'm talking about you user. kek. not everyone in this thread is the same guy

no i have a static ip at home and when i am on my phone i have a different one that switches every so often are you mentally ill? start refuting my claims. the ceo has opened a fucking restaurant dude wtf. wyatt is always stoned af and they have shit-tier autistic marketing skills

With a static IP you don't get multiple IDs due to different devices. Again you are lying through your teeth. Even if true, do you have more than ten phones lying around, and you reply always with a new phone every single time you make a comment?
>start refuting my claims
I asked you to substantiate your mentally isane claims that you have made since last summer. As always, you can't and you just whine and bitch about other people refuting your trash talk. You claimed to have gone to the police, reported them to the SEC, saved human mankind due to your online "activism". ALL of your claims are clearly mentally insane lies. Seek help, you are pathological.
>the ceo has opened a fucking restaurant dude wtf
before Constellation. You know it, why repeating your lies again and again?
>wyatt is always stoned af
He has clearly worked very hard this year with results to prove it. Again you lie.
>they have shit-tier autistic marketing skills
A newbie will google dag + crypto. They will land at a Constellation due to their DAG ticker. Pretty smart. You, however, are just a lying idiot.

Oh, you are playing the same game as a always. Accuse the accuser of what you are accused of. Everybody knows you are the same guy, shizo. This is why I hardly ever looked into these threads. Your mentally insane garbage was too much and only time would tell whether or not you were an angry dude with a reason, or just some mentally retarded psycho with a rage problem. That was last summer, now we know you are clinically insane. Go find something else to do, psycho. Seek professional help. I mean it.

I really like Constellation but claiming it's better than xyz other project that doesn't have a mainnet either is bad marketing and people will just resent you. Make friends with related projects, not befiend them

>DAG shills
>keep bringing back the stupid endless VPN accusation and and thread climate that destroyed the coin last year
Jesus you don't learn, do you.
DONT respond to FUD if you want you coin to pump. Don't fucking make accusations that will never be proven or disproven a topic. Ignore the attacks. Try it. Please

>DONT respond to FUD if you want you coin to pump
That's exactly what I did not invest last summer as no one refuted his/your crazy accusations about loosing all the business capital due to day-trading. Having a shizo psycho spew his mental garbage unchallenged every day was not good for the price. Are you an investor yourself or are you just a "random guy so concerned about the attacks on poor psycho here"?

>Make friends with related projects, not befiend them
You can't highlight your competitive advantage because you shall rather make friends with the competitors? Time for you gender study majors to get a basic business course 101.

I suspect they just didn't cash out and lose a dozen million when ETH fell from 1000 to 500.
I've seen the videos and that they are hiring so I don't think they will spot building whatever their capital (not in the next 2 years anyway)

I worked with akka before

>competitive advantage
That would be reflecting on their approach to concurrency.
But I don't see any way to judge whether DAG or FTM is the better solution. Nobody knows what's best. Do say otherwise is mere shilling. I mean whatever, go ahead and shill. Better than keeping on talking about lost funds to which we will never get any sort of factual detail anymore in the future. This is an old story

Your comment has zero connection to my comment. Try again.

Stop acting like you aren't part of the shill group. You are the same sperg who bugged out in every DAG thread last year calling us all samefags and psychos kek.

How so? I'm not an investor, no. I want to see if a blockchain with akka makes sense

>But I don't see any way to judge whether DAG or FTM is the better solution. Nobody knows what's best
If that's the case, then DAG is severely undervalued, if you look at market cap only. You pretending to be this agnostic investors sounds very fake. Are you the same idiot with the VPN or the one friend of his, that lost even more money? Again, you are invested yourself?

>You are the same sperg who bugged out in every DAG thread last year calling us all samefags and psychos kek.
No, I stayed away psycho. Again, what is your motivation and why do you have ass-pump your VPN in every single thread? Are you so scared to be alone, psycho?

Nobody would care to do that VPN stuff that you speak about. I mean I highly highly doubt it. It makes those threads just contentless. I'm off to lunch

>I mean I highly highly doubt it.
Of course you do, now use ten more fake VPN IDs to support your comment.

Please get mental health treatment.

Uh no. Stop using the blanket post. I was a supporter of Dag for a few months up until recently. Got out when Altif Brown wanted us to start their marketing campaign for them through telegram.

Hi R P.

retard. i posted from one ip at home went outside and then cellular kicked in. with cellular the ip changes randomly sometimes a lot other times i have the same ip all day its random.

dude i am still not the SEC guy you think i.am lol i am just entertained by failures like DAG. like what have those retards been doing the last yeae why is it still "cheap" probably because no one wants it.

the restaurant thing happened recently check the ceo twitter account. wyatt is still a stoner no discussion. not lying either.

sorry not interested in reading all the shit but the funny thing is how hard you are sperging out about thus random shitcoin no one cares about.. you must be a heavy bagholder.

my advice shill this more subtly. posting this shitcoin in every fantom or iota thread or comparing it to other legit projects won't get my vote.

wow

dude i honestly think you are the schizophrenic in here.... seek help please

This shit is fucking hilarious bro

>34 replies
>16 replies by your ID
Found the faggot who lost his life savings in the constellation scam. Sorry for your losses user

I've heard this complaint before. Organized telegram shilling doesn't seem too bad to me. I mean it's just an awareness campagne, is it? That shit clearly needs awareness, only Jow Forums talks about it occasionally.

The CEO really doesn't make the best image. Always makes a confused face when someone talks about tech and I saw his twitter literally says
>going from one startup to the next
Is he dense?

Attached: gurk.gif (600x447, 2.79M)

Of course you mentally insane idiot can not substantiate your pathological claims against Constellation, especially now after one year when we all KNOW you were just full of shit, so all you can do is to go berserk with your childish VPN again, so you can talk to yourself and support your self, bro. Seek help asshole. Don't waste my time with your ignorant garbage. Now one year later DAG really seems like a great project with a 1000x to 10 000x potential. Thanks for suppressing the price so much, schmuck. I asked you about your motivation and you never answered. Do you know it yourself? Do you have compulsive disorder triggered by your enormous losses post 2017 crypto bubble? Seek professional help dude, you desperately need it. You are clinically insane.

>This shit is fucking hilarious bro
Tragic. The idiot is talking to himself again and supporting himself. I hope you get the help you so desperately need.

I'm currently on an undisclosed subway car somewhere in New York City. Maybe the other anons here can post pics where they are and show you that you're dead fucking wrong.

Is she still on the team? Token distribution is much better now, compared to one year ago.

Attached: Sophie Feinberg.jpg (800x800, 139K)

They just announced that DAG is about to become deflationary. Holy fuck. I'm literally shaking. We are going to Pluto

>Maybe the other anons here can post pics where they are and show you that you're dead fucking wrong.
Yeah, please do psycho. But as always all you have is your psychosis combined with smoke and mirrors. Grow up. Try to be honest for once.

Attached: 20190614_152302.jpg (1998x2428, 2.74M)

Really? They are going to burn tokens? Where did they announce it?

CEO just did on telegram.

Pretty clean for NYC.

fuckk off schizo faggot

Attached: IMG_20190614_212432.jpg (4208x2368, 1.11M)

Wow. Looks like they are ready to ramp up the marketing. Shouldn't have taken that psycho asshole seriously and all his insane accusations.

I am forever thankful to him, actually. My average buy-in is around 45sat. Possibly partly because of his fudding campaign,

Time stamp plus biz. Psycho. Seek help. DAG is now pumping and all you do is dumpster butt-pumping in NYC. Tragic. Investor from hell.

Please fucking pump this ti 70 sats. I got my sell order ready to dump there. Gotta get out of this ICO bag.

their team just doesn't look trustworthy to me

kek do you know the project failed because of absolutely jewish tokenomics?? i have never seen a greedier team desu. a token burn is really the minimum they have to do for anyone to ever consider buying even one DAG token

seek the help of a professional

Good for you dude. Yep, very possible due to his fudding campaign.

You are hairy like an ape. Jew or Arab? Ugly. No wonder you are so stupid.

they are they type of faggots who just care to get VC money, i can tell they'd never get snything done without having 3rd party money to burn kek. just look at them, they look childish and incompetent

i am grown man get over it. what about you post your hand too just to make sure you aren't indian??

>Found the faggot who lost his life savings in the constellation scam. Sorry for your losses user
Again the pathological lying. Based on your pics, you have a reason to be angry, desperate and psychotic. So much better when you can lie and fabricate other people's misfortune, right hairy ape? Suddenly you are not such a psychotic loser anymore, right? Again, what is your motivation psycho? Did you lose ALL your money so you can't buy super cheap DAG with a 1 000x to 10 000x potential.

>just to make sure you aren't indian?
I am Nordic, hairy ape. How did you manage to get so pale with all that black ape hair?

It's Altifs girlfrined. She left him when she found out he's bi

>they look childish and incompetent
No they don't. So what did you say about Vitalik Buterin 2016, stupid Jew? Please tell us. That hair, angry and shizo in Jew York City, you are a one of the many psychotic and angry Jews in Bronx, Right?

dude are you gay? my hair ain't black lol, whatever this is kindergarden discussion and not even insulting desu. i wouldn't invest in DAG just because i know freaks like you have invested. now post hand rakesh.

>i wouldn't invest in DAG just because i know freaks like you have invested
Emotional and absurd morons like you, making investment decisions based on kindergarten decision processes always lose a ton of money. Sucks to be you, Jew.

>t's Altifs girlfrined. She left him when she found out he's bi
Don't believe you. Besides, he looks total gay, not bi.

>dude are you gay? my hair ain't black lol
With that hairy and ugly ape-like hand, you are clearly a Jew or Arab. What is your background, psycho? Maybe that will explain your pathological lying (both Jews and Muslims) and insane energy to spread lies and mudslinging (Jew)?

lol you really funny dude i am not living in the US check my id and my time stamp on the image. the NY dude was someone else, you really are mentally challenged like unironically.

i am dutch btw see image to prove it.

Attached: IMG_20190614_214453.jpg (4208x2368, 1.33M)

The NYC dude, you, had no time stamp. You are NO Dutch dude. Even Germans from Bayern are not dark and hairy as you are, immigrant. Are you Turkish, kebab? Arab?

compare those two images
i dont care what you think. you are really great at fudding DAG with your mental illness congrats on this srsly. dead shitcoin.

NOW POST YOUR HAND SANDNIGGER

Yeah I was not serious.
They let all women go and hired two Polish devs.

>i dont care what you think
Whatever kebab. You have to go. Back to whatever third world hell hole you came from. Europe is for Europeans. You totally misused and exploited our hospitality. You took our kindness for weakness, that was a big mistake. People are waking up and they are angry. Time to go Murat.

>They let all women go and hired two Polish devs.
Sounds like a wise business decision. The marketing/girl department always looked super bloated. Better to focus on devs now and later marketing.

AAaand of course a NEW ID and you just continue the conversation. Is this ID number 30 in this thread alone?

so much COPE in here
FTM has the power of CZ in their court Constellation doesn't. End of story. Your fate is sealed and you made the wrong choice. Sorry, but it's not too late to buy FTM before it does a mainnet moon

Attached: 1525979253851.jpg (200x200, 10K)

FTM can't compete with a 4M market cap.

are you schizo ???

>are you schizo ???
You sound unbelievable stupid? What has your psychological projection about you being mentally insane and shitzo have anything to do with an extremely undervalued market cap? Are you on drugs again?

team is burning 25 percent of the supply

tokenomics were the only fud against the project. game set match.

I have FTM too but lets be honest, dag is a different league.

cz will probably back both.

literally working for their competitor
he even admitted FTM started as a disastrous Pd
fantom got away with murder

itll pamp with or without raphaels fud. the positive news is infuriating him though that is fo sho

>team is burning 25 percent of the supply
Wow. That's A LOT! Good call. Good decision. It looks really solid. Time to accumulate.

>white team means success

because corporations will partner up with shady ass russians and koreans the most notorious shoddy backstabbing lot in the business world.

DAG is also immune from the upcoming altpocalypse.

According to CMC they have not burned but released 300M tokens today. Market cap is now 5M. How is that?

According to Coinmarketcap the total supply is still 4B, however, the circulating supply just today jumped from 1B to 1.3B and market cap from 4M to 5M USD.

That's one very hairy, ugly and ape-like hand. Clearly some mutt or Turkish kebab, living as an immigrant rapist/invader/welfare bum in Holland. Time for you to go back to whatever third world hell you came from. No wonder you can spend whole day spewing your shizo fud and just wasting your life and our time endlessly with your lies and crazy accusations that you never can substantiate, while you talk to yourself via your countless VPN IDs. Total psycho and very scary, in a true serial killer style. Those hairy ape-hands did not help.