Mighty lions snag a massive kill

>mighty lions snag a massive kill
>rats eat half

Attached: chainlink post-google.png (701x432, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxPUvQZ3rcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf does this mean?

Look at the volume.
It means that there was a massive pump on huge volume, and then literal shrimp ate away half of it with their sub-1k Link sells in a matter of hours.

This is the most infuriating shit to happen since the blogpost delay dump. It is absolutely whale manipulation and binance bots. Link needs to be delisted already and put on a proper, regulated and insured KYC US exchange so that shit like this can't happen.

This absolutely should have pumped past $2. I feel like we are being robbed.

Yea it's pretty obvious chainlink is manipulated as hell.

Well since binance is banning all Americans it effectively is being delisted along with all other alts

Yeah I know, very happy about this. Hopefully Sergey just requests they fucking take it off altogether.

What is the best and most legit place for Link to go next though? Poloniex, Gemini, Coinbase? Unfortunately due to SEC bullshit, I think Link is still in danger of being called a security, so I think we will have to wait till neetnodes are a thing and the token becomes functional (or maybe even just institutions using the tokens, so it might be sooner than expected) then we can get off Binance and onto a proper exchange.

And an absolute must is KYC. KYC make whales fucking seethe. It will stop all manipulation and bullshit in it's tracks.

>bought at the pump peak

Look at that faggot being angry that not only himself is in profit, but also others are making money

Tokens become functional? Then you can get them off Binance?
Take your meds user

I didn't buy the pump at all. I finished accumulating before mainnet.

You are so new it hurts.

How low will it drop? Thinking we could break current support and tough 16k sats?

I think we might be at the bottom. I don't think we will reach the previous ATH of $1.47. As pissed as this dump made me, at least it's still a higher low, by a large margin. Bullish overall.

>Bullish overall.
No shit.
Google cloud just broadcast Chainlink to the wide world, there's no going back from that.

Calling me new, yet you spew out
What a faggot lol

But volume seems to be drying up. Why would we not slowly bleed till new news?

Gemini listing LINK would make my dick diamonds

Because I'm not selling you fucking faggot.

Good thread.

U.S. so-called "Libertarians" hate regulations, but ironically that means they love being taken advantage of by powerful private interests. So they actually love that CZ can manipulate anything he wants to even though it actually fucks them and the markets themselves, and they hate the idea that there could be regulations that prevent price manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxPUvQZ3rcQ

Pretty gay desu

Its going to recover quickly, over the weekend. It’ll start with 5-6 consecutive green candles then 3 giant green candles separated by some red. Then it will stabilize around afternoon of saturday or sunday and dump a good amount.

>everyone buys giant headline news
>loads of people buying never heard of link and just want in on the pump
>pump hits peak
>FOMOers worry and sell off as they think the pump stopped
>waaa price manipulation

christ
pathetic

Fuck off gook it’s clearly chink bots. I haven’t seen a crypto this manipulated since Bounty0x, which was a literal trash shitcoin.

The scale of money it would take to control LINK like this is insane, it’s clear very wealthy people are behind it.

>didn't see the massive sellwall spam around $2

Why you guys dont swing link/eth on kyberswap true no kys DEX direct from ledger in 1 sec like chads but you opt to keep your linkies on chink exchandge

Link should allways be on cold storage....

Attached: 1540670549861.png (235x297, 87K)

before anons call you crazy just wanna add that on r/cc, the thread about the google announcement suddenly became negative ( aka downvoted to shit, and then subsequently locked for some reason) with a site-wide fud campaign with the same people commenting and with the same talking point. you can see it on the r/cc thread, r/cc daily general discussion, r/ethtrader thread, its daily thread too, which are pretty much the only places that you can talk about on reddit. aside from that, cryptotwitter and obviously biz too. at first i didnt want to include biz because we have our own discord trannies to deal with but you can see low-level fud that are probably paid shills by the niggerwhales trying to manipulate this. it's actually pretty fucking crazy and i had the same thought as you. that the scale to manipulate it like this is insane. just imagine any other coin getting this sort of endorsement from google lmao, and the lengths to brush it off as just some shitty-ass employee hahahah. oh well, at least by September with the PSD bullshit it'll be exponentially harder to manipulate this. if even then, they still manage to pull it off, at that point there's no reason to get hyped by the coming announcements just to be disappointed by the underwhelming reaction by the (manipulated) market. just follow the hodl meme and fuck off for a while

that's us downvoting that shit you newfag

That thread had like over 100 comments after just half an hour, with heavily upvoted comments that weren't necessarily negative, just smug. It's pretty clear somebody bought downvotes to autolock that thread. I always knew the reddit threads were manipulated by biz, but that was just crazy and something else entirely.

nobody fomod 700k+++ of link after the news and then sold it at 23k. There wasnt even 700k+++ in the orderbook until this one faggot started dumping
it has been enough you fucking imbecile. Link would have gone to 5$ EASY and probably stabilised at 3 minimum but because you faggots are relentless with your fudding some faggot ass whale with 1mil link keeps getting away with this shit allowing him to buy more and more and more whilst fucking over everyone else.

Retard, anyone who lurks Jow Forums can always see the thread where you urge everyone else to participate in the FUD. It's not some sekrit club bullshit. Heck, you can even recognize the usernames on reddit at some point. This one was obviously different.

This is what I mean. The usual suspects were obviously acting like smug retards but in such a short fucking span it suddenly went to shit. The first dude who came up with the "It's just some random ass employee, not a partnership" probably got rewarded handsomely by the whales who pay them because it's the one point they kept pushing

Regulations only protect the powerful. If you think otherwise your are sheep

hey bois im a retired marine with 7k links, i couldn't take the fud so i stopped visiting biz - can someone tell me what the fuck happened? all the threads just talk about the aftermath of something, its literally such old news apparently that i cant for the life of me discern what started this

>fucking GOOGLE announcement
>91 MILLION 24hr volume on LINK/USDT
>price stops abruptly just before hitting $2
>immediately comes back down
>now just +36%

totally normal. definitely not market manipulation/suppression. move along

You know link doesn't need people to buy it for the price to increase right?

Enough with this shit meme. Yes it does.

But its really not the case Duncan. This is very very standard penny stock movement. The issue is you very low net-worth players who hold massive stacks, so suddenly the average stack holder being able to cashout $15K in a single day is a temptation they can't resist. Its not chinks, bots or muh manipulation....its basement neets getting to buy a 5 yr supply of soda + tendies.
This is why so many experienced traders HATE penny stocks, because the fantasy never plays out. The dream of going from .05 straight to $10 NEVER EVER EVER happens because exactly this...too many weak hands bust their nut at .15. Big dicks only play in BTC / ETH to escape exactly this type of retardation.

Google did a surprise announcement, telling the world they are now a client of Chainlink, and have fully intergrated Chainlink into their BigQuery project already.

Whales and Swinglinkies where caught of gaurd and were violently rekted like never seen before. Not only the biggest 1 day candle in Link history, but the biggest 1 day volume candle in Link history too.

Now we are being hit with unprecendented levels of desperate FUD attempts from whales trying to buy back in. Literally, good news is getting FUD'd and presented as bad news and it's working because weak hands are fucking retards and whales have a lot to spend on crashing the price.

thank you! fuck that was a relief. also jesus christ why are hands this weak

>Google says they built a project using Eth and LINK
>"now a client"
Go home, pajeet

but the bots and wales are pushing it down. The bigger question is who's buying, brainlet.

Be honest, how much did you lose yesterday when that big green dildo obliterated your wall? 100k? 200k? More? Ahahaha.

Stupid faggot. Even assuming you are right, it doesnt matter. It only helps us that more people are buying it. That way when institutions start accumulating they have to start at an even HIGHER price.

FAGGOTS STOP FUDDING THIS COIN AND START SHILLING.

Daily volume is over 500mil. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Go outside and yell at the clouds.

>he thinks institutions have to market buy like the plebs

Bahahhaa

>corrections aren't part of healthy growth
you know selling is a part of the market, right?