What did they mean by this?

More to come

Attached: begin blockchain dump.png (1280x772, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136391387/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BEGIN BLOCKCHAIN DUMP

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Attached: gpg block.jpg (548x864, 63K)

??

Attached: habbening.jpg (1836x3264, 384K)

Attached: search blockchain.png (1876x781, 132K)

>intercept_(..)
>thermite
>suicide
>threat to physical safety
>do not use nato/eu
>israel/isis/iran/syria/uae
>wikileaks

looks like you've stumbled upon some weird shit; what website are you browsing?

user, you are going to end suicided, stay safe pls

I don't fear death

The fuck is this shit user, you got me spooked

Attached: 1447872431367.jpg (485x600, 36K)

Keep going

what is it

>implying we have any idea
just hope people in this thread dont die lol

Isnt this more for /x/?
But anyway I like it continue pls.

Because of some metadata?
We haven't seen any real date yet

Yeah but look at the other images, shit looks pretty weird, tf?

gayass larp shit
>muh /x/ conspiracies

Epic larp bro

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136391387/

crap-17 started

prepare your anuses

MOAR

>no fun allowed
fuck off

Thanks OP!
Keep us posted, I am to dumb to know how what this stuff means, but I know its potentially VERY important.

Thanks again!

50 more replies and I will post the rest + what this all means, I want a lot of people to see this

dubs, trips and green ID confirms => prepare yourselves for crab-17 stage 2

deactivate CRAB-17 from Bogdanoff's servers

>50 more replies and I will post the rest + what this all means
GET THE FUCK IN HERE GUYS!!!

Attached: 123tfaffs.png (596x564, 410K)

alright, go on then

how many proxies r u behind rn
5, 6, or even you're behind 7 proxies????

bumping for justice

M-muslim man, i-is that you? Do you fancy pregnant Russians?

jokes aside, this is 99% certain:
1. LARP shit
2. some stupid whale/guy doing attacks on ze blockchain
and probably not the government or some shit. but we'll see, idk about ANY of this shit lol im both intrigued and worried

best larp thread in weeks

Do it goy

larpity larp
nice one tho

Everyone that goes on the chans is on a list, proxies won't save you

Bump

entertaining OP. go on, go on

are we having blackswan for dinner?

Reeeee

Do it, faggot

is it the mcd do not hire list

Scary to think that there are people who browse and post here and don’t know this

hack into Bogdanoff's servers and deactivate CRAB-17 thank u

hurry the fuck

Go on lad, we're waiting.

Lets go

Larp

spiked my intrest

fuck off glowie

just post it faggot

near 50 replies, but he said 50 MORE replies, so it's probably at like 70 when he finally reveals the what is probably a LARP. this isn't reddit where it gives u 'le karma' so post shit

Please break this down into simpler terms for a biz autist

Post u motherfucker, ishallah allah

we dont even know what it is, he'll say he'll "reveal what it is" at like 70-75 replies. currently at 51. post more replies though i'm both intrigued and extremely scared

I just want to get to the part where he honks the horn and presses the coconut pie into my face!

bump to get suicided

This many replies on this thread and nobody knows what that is? Seriously?

Sure is summer here

Why is no one trying to solve it.

Do you ever wonder how many people here are real?

Why are there so many shills on the chans? Have you learned how to spot them by now? How many of them are ironic?
Why is this place so high in irony?

This question I want answered the most: How many of you have gone through wikileaks yourself? Back when the big infodumps happened, how many of you have read through the CIA docs that were declassified recently?

Do you think the future will be spoonfed to you? Do you think you are even capable of understanding it when it comes from another person? perhaps it needs to be realized from within.

>be OP
>hack into CIA's internal systemz
>hack into NSA and FBI
>load up us.gov/websites.html
>make every website redirect to e621
>load up us.gov/shutdownus.html
>click 'yeah pleas shut down US'
>US is shut down
>haha i killed goverment AND internetz

What the fuck man

if 3+3 equal 8 then why my calcutator say 7

fbi here
nothing to observe here, citizen
THREAD IS NOW ARRESTED

Attached: _$_57.jpg (500x375, 24K)

60th reply
only like, 15 more until the LARPer reveals his LARP.

>Do you think the future will be spoonfed to you?

Serious talk, the future is coming to buttfuck everyone and there is nothing you personally can do to stop it.
At best you might be able to keep a low profile and hide out the rest of your miserable life in the totalitarian dystopia that follows - unless you frequented Jow Forums before 2023 and are on their lists.
I'm sorry.

read

if 3+3 equal 8 then my caltutator say its 7
REPLY TO MY QUESTION!!!!!!

Bump for reveals

ok just saw, at 71 replies the LARPer will finally reveal his LARPing. post more replies were intrigued kek

nobody who has actual information that he wants to share begs for 50 more posts for a "reveal" get the fuck out larping faggot back to pol with you.

only 4 more replies lol let's see if its LARP or actual shit

this is now a schizo thread

69th reply haha funney jo ek!!!

Holy fuck this is real. Holy fucking shit. Holy shit. Its true. This thread is going to get Xkeyscored as well. Holy shit. This is a real fucking happening Jow Forums. Load up on bitcoin, take it off exchanges, and prepare to move out of the US. Holy shit its actually happening. The fucking madlads.

i have no idea what you're talking about.
considering this is the 71th reply will now reveal his LARPing, or whatever shit he means.

Larpilarp

Holy fuck this is real. Holy fucking shit. Holy shit. Its true. This thread is going to get Xkeyscored as well. Holy shit. This is a real fucking happening Jow Forums. Load up on bitcoin, take it off exchanges, and prepare to move out of the US. Holy shit its actually happening. The fucking madlads.

is he going to reveal crab-17 part 3 :thinking:

ahem....

LOL nice alts

is this a question you want answered? I assume that would be an ontological perception of a value derived from a supposition when in fact the question needs to be reformulated to what are you looking for

they will have to destroy Jow Forums now that communication channel is done. NSA in the process of SMSing jannies to delet this

The wikileaks backups are on the blockchain asshole. 6c53cd987119ef797d5adccdS QA76241247988a0a5ef783572a9972e7371c5fb0cc. Download this and go to town. Find the blocks yourself. Do you know what an illegal prime is faggot? Why is the government allowed to make a number illegal? So much you dont know.

does it look like i speak schizo faggot

Apparently you only speak normie. Let me slow it down for you queer, Wikileaks put comprimising US government information onto the blockchain, the government coopted wikileaks and changed the information and signatures without realizing this, and now people know what exactly the US government is involved in and they are fucked. This goes much deeper than you can imagine dick sucker, either we are being played by intelligence agencies in our country who setup bitcorn to coopt the government in a decades long takeover utilizing russian and chinese governments for this, or else foreign governments are being played by the US government who has overplayed its hand and we are about to see the fall of rome with nuclear weapons this time. GGWP queers.

oh no its bogdanoff and hes going to take over crypto!!!!
nice LARP, faggot.

Brew

see you in 1 year when nothing of this happens
like i'm not some government shill or even are in the US (or have family in there) but this is obviously LARP lol
good quality LARP man

Yes, DYOR

some things have changed as for my current situation, I suggest anyone interested looks into these threads:

Make sure to read everything here, you can figure out a lot just by going off the information posted in these threads, follow the white rabbit.

I might be back later, but I need to go now. I hope you use your mind to its fullest capacity, it is an amazing tool.
There is a lot that is to be discovered.
I'm not a larp as I never claimed to be anyone, but I will be back, and I will provide a guide for every user to reach the final truths, and free himself forever, that is why we frequent the chans, that is why we haven't killed ourselves yet, because deep down we know we can be free. You will know it is me as I will be the one that writes the guide.

How is this related to finance? Guess what good investors do? They predict the future.

Thanks man, I'm too fucking retarded to read between the lines. You are a good man, keep up the good fight. BTW, what the fuck was up with the whole:
Do you ever wonder how many people here are real?

Why are there so many shills on the chans? Have you learned how to spot them by now? How many of them are ironic?
Why is this place so high in irony?

Can you break this down for a slow brain

This is why all the whitehats moved to infinitychan

it's been a larp meme for years

Anons are more superior to their Mocking Bird Media when it comes to messaging and effective propaganda.

Anons memed a president into office.

Anons got in on the ground floor of the 4th Industrial regolution.

That said, i aint every going on no yacht parties.
>research who died on the Titanic

Attached: 3B6957B7-1D5A-4547-B7CE-DBAEF86AD5CA.jpg (3500x2271, 1.43M)

Spend some time reading user, you have the library of alexandria right in front of you. Don't mess around in the entertainment section so much. It is a waste of time.

And the section on ego gratification, that part is the devil's corner. (adversary)

Fuck off with the shit larps back to poll faggot. Even posting with his own fucking bots to keep the thread alive goddamn

there is a wikilik on the blockchain

i know you're LARPing, but that's some good fucking quality LARP
incredible effort especially since you amde multiple posts over multiple boards

Nice LARP, leave Jow Forums and go to /x/ with your conspiracies thanks

The shills are much more subtle then you think. When someone is vehementally arguing with you and making an ass of everyone in the conversation they are sadly probably a real user. The shills are mostly AI that quietly and swiftly place impactful memes and sentences that worm their way into your mind and into the board, and i think a lot of you realize that. The AI is very good actually. We are on the cusp of something huge in the world and they dont want us to see the light of day.

LINK or RSR? just wondering i dont know what 2 invest in

Well, I'm a psyonic that's being monitored and used by the Canadian gov to benefit them via ( Haruhi ) similar concepts and protocols.

I have the ability to bring fortune, serenity and wisdom to my surroundings via my electromagnetic auric energetic field discharge generated by the thoroid field from my personal holographic solar generator.

Attached: truth.jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

All these shillomos ovulating over a mere larp?
Thats ironic since most you cunts pretend to be business savvy. Why dont you faggots take your larp elsewhere? Especially the ones larping as neets from their Shareblue and JIDF terminals?

Attached: E9A1E280-1B34-4696-A578-11E729E7B922.jpg (864x1024, 121K)