Americans freaking out AGAIN

Typical freedom lovers.
>Binance.com won't be availabe in 90 days
>Binance.us will serve Us residents
>Amerifags think crypto will tank
>Amerifags forgets there's a world outside of the US. AS FUCKING USUAL

Attached: 1556564221184.png (543x498, 394K)

Rest of the world is poorfags

Fpbp

American detected

Attached: 1554317060067.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Binance.us will likely have limited coins.

US is a poorfag country pretending to be rich

>there's a world outside of the US.

Attached: 1560326851433.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

There are more american binance users than every other country combined niglet

>Americans are rich
You know this is a fucking lie when white trash is idolized in your country

Attached: white-trash.jpg (2000x1334, 290K)

>there's a world outside of the US.

Attached: 1515712639812.png (817x891, 32K)

Every single european could die tomorrow and 99.9% of Americans would have no emotional response to it. Why do you constantly expect us to think or care about you in any way?

That's true for every country with a lot of jews

Yeah I already know amerifags are vile people
I'm just saying that thinking crypto will die because Binance.COM will be blocked is retarted

in my country fat people are considered very rich

Us niggers are the richest people on earth then.

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

they don't work but still have a comfy life. I consider them very rich.

always wanted to know the source of this pic.

I live in NYC and have never seen these fat fucks before in my life. I also earn $250k/yr which is borderline poorfag but still probably 10x what your broke ass earns.

Just search for Little Caprice. She's got a lot of content, but you will eventually find that video/gallery. It's her getting fucked.

So you’re in the top 1%. The median wage in America is about $30k/year and you make almost 10x that.

>fly-over states
YOU'RE MISSING MY POINT which is that crypto will not die when you can't trade your shitcoins on Binance.com anymore

Attached: trash.jpg (565x428, 41K)

He also lives in one of the most expensive cities in the world. He probably has a 500 sq./ft condo and pays $2k a month in condo fees.
250k/yr and still broke. My fucking sides

everyone outside the USA is poor. USD is the only thing that gives anything value, because we will nuke your country to hell and control all the oil

...And you'll still be a debt slave to your corrupt (((central bank)))

Attached: fddb954be8f6737d6c06ea880c77c80c--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg (550x550, 52K)

>who cares about debt when:
>having 12 aircraftcarrier fleets
>shitton of fighterjets
>huuuuuuge standing military
>2k+ nukes
>civilians can buy up to cal .50 rifles
>can shout USA USA all day long holding such rifles
>a President memed into office who makes everyone else in the world dance at his commands

>praising his captors
Imagine being THIS deluded
Fact of the matter is that muh freedom is taking Binance away from you. Americans are grouped with Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc in their limits to Binance.
Americans are fucking DELUDED. Your captors are trying to take away your ability to make it. AND YOU PRAISE THEM.

Attached: 372.png (392x324, 144K)

>Wants uncontrolled funding of terrorism through anarcho-capitalism.
As a German i kinda agree to the captors thing, regarding 2 WWs. Nevertheless, merica is kinda cool. And we're going full apeshit now, whatever, I've never used Binance and wont do it because lemmings, and some avoid lemmings.

Sweet Christ look at the toilet on that bitch

based kraut

exactly...americans can forget about most alts now

I'm an American, I'm not freaking out at all.

Checked, powerful digits. I'm mostly just upset our government is so fucking retarded.

I just want to know where I should move my linkies to and how soon.

Even if that was the case he makes enough money to where it doesn’t matter.

>Amerifags forgets there's a world outside of the US. AS FUCKING USUAL

Not once we take you over and return to American imperialism!

We will take your resources and rape your women, get ready.

Shut up nigger.

the absolute STATE of captor-praising debt slaves

you have 90 days until you can't trade anymore. You won't be locked out of your wallets after the 90 days.
>Imagine living in the richest country on earth and not being able to read

In the span of world history, easily the top 1%

LAND OF THE FREE*
(*apart from the following 12,583 things that you are not allowed to do because we say so. Attempting to do any of these things will result in your life being fucked with no chance of defending yourself. If you continue not to comply, you will be declared a threat to the American way of life and shot in sight. God Bless America)

Spoiler

US will buy they're crypto on dex.
Only coin that matters in king btc to exit with.
Gives us cheap coins to buy from weak hands in the states, but true players aren't shaking. We stop giving Chang money for fees , save money from said fees, will push developers to get dex done right and quick [which is the way crypto should be traded anyways u idiots]
Watch how fast dex starts to take over crypto scene. That's where the volume will be going.
Prove me wrong 3rdworldies