ETH vs LINK first 500mil pump

Pic related is the first ETH and LINK pump at around 500mil. volume.

Can someone tell my why there was so low price action on LINK even with THIS insane volume ? LINK should be at least at 10 $ right now (comparing the fundamentals + volume + marketcap)

I know its different time and a second year of a bear market but why the fuck link did only 50% (40 cents) pump with 500mil volume at 500mil. marketcap.

TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IS SUPRESSING THE PRICE AND WITH HOW MUCH LINK THAT HE CAN SUPRESS A FUCKING 500 MIL VOLUME WITH ONLY 500MIL MARKETCAP.

Attached: Eth vs LINK first pump.png (1184x1132, 80K)

>what is total supply

Sergey himself.

Are you mad?

There are some yuuge whales in link

Whales like to swing

You could only get in the ICO if you had 30eth. LINK is one of the most whale accumulated shitcoins there are, enjoy getting mindfucked by them.

Because bots prevented it

Wtf, you are an actual brainlet, total supply doesnt matter you moron, what matter is the volume and marketcap here.

Even XRP was at 15bil marketcap during its first 500mil. pump, WITH PIC RELATED TOTAL AND CIRCULATING SUPPLY

Attached: XRP.png (1176x604, 63K)

his big wallets are untouched, try next
no, but this happening is very interesting
Whales/bots, yeah sure, whales and bots are able to supress 500mil. pump on 500mil marketcap coin.

jesus newfag calm down, we have been in this for 2 years... just wait and have some patience, this is not a normies coin

Its called Market Making. And anybody who swing trades forex for a living is fucking loving LINK's the entire history of price action.
>healthy markets dont move forever vertically
>always bring scuba gear

Thanks, whales!

Attached: D677A1A3-EA1A-4A09-94E0-B53DFE7BB0BB.jpg (1000x591, 106K)

you really cant figure out whos suppressing price? Lmfao how new are you

Really gets the jogging nogging. Could be that people are more interested in accumulating BTC for the upcoming bull run. Ether had USD pairs and also bitcoin looked bad at the time (winklevoss ETF rejection), plus ICO-fag buying pressure. So it looked as if ethereum would over take bitcoin itself. That was the sentiment at the time (see flippening). Now when it comes to Chainlink, it’s got way more negative sentiment, lack of exposure, no real USD pairs, isn’t blockchain (this it’s esoteric), and then there is (like you said) the fact we JUST had a bear market right after the scammy ICO bullshit we saw.

I don’t find it that surprising considering the market is much more noisy and people are still skeptical of new ICOs.

Funny, I got in with 5

in other words: stealth phase

They totally are. Do you think (((their))) bots would allow a significant price increase?

not an oldfag but okay
inb4 "partners with the whole world" - still at 1$" Cofee standard fud is getting real day by day.
Nice market making coin you have there, 10$ seems like a pure dream (we literally need Bitcoins daily volume to get to 10$)
He thinks cofee standard is a fud
good reply in a sea of brainlets, fuck i miss old biz. These newfags are calling everyone "newfag" meanwhile they are the real newfags, kek. Yeah, the flippening was real when btc went from 85% dominance to 45% in couple of days but there was noone selling ETH at that time, but who the fuck is selling so much LINK to such a huge pump that its worth for him to supress it ?

>market is skeptical of new ICO's
anybody looking at its price action and fundamentals through that lens, is low IQ or poorly informed.
>LINK's ICO was two years ago
>its the only project that outperformed every crypto including King Shitcone during the 2018 bear market
>only project to hit, retrace and (yesterday) surpass its ATH while all other crypto projects have barely regained 50% of their 2017 highs, including BTC
>IMPORTANTLY: only asset to fully retrace from the April/May rally while BTC and the rest of shit crypto have yet to make a full retracement from the highs they all made of the April/May rally
>only premier asset for both trading and sound investing (chart is bullish as all fuck)

Why arent reddit cucks already all in? Because muh racist basket weeving associations?
>oh no, user, its because LINK is a "new" ICO
"woke" logic makes normies stay poor

Attached: 8079FBDB-F6B4-4C79-9BB7-E0E25574DB01.jpg (761x598, 46K)

No, but i think (((their))) bots will push it to 5-10$ and unload everything right after SWIFT announcement leaving you 1K moonfags swinging.

Bullshit, ICO was 7 ETH max per address, presale was 100 ETH max per invite and the invites to the presale allowed multiple addresses and were shared heavily on biz.

Chinkos are suppressing the price cuz it's literally going to be worth $1000 eoy

I wasnt implying LINK is making the crypto market. Quite the opposite:
>shitcoins/99.9% of crypto market are at the whim of BTC price action
Meanwhile
see LINK's Decoupling from rest of crypto market/BTC is eminent.

Attached: 0027B781-7034-4058-BD42-CA6783DFB103.jpg (1081x1922, 407K)

Well, now the crypto market has become more experienced, and prepared.

Due to the huge number of bots and washes, trading volumes began to distort the picture.

Fetch a month trading with x4 times the volume of cap.

we would be here, right?

Attached: 294862498.jpg (1181x226, 17K)