Binance cucking US investors

Yo so lets talk about this for a goddamn second.

cryptoslate.com/binance-to-block-customers-in-the-united-states-from-trading-plans-to-launch-binance-us-soon/

So they say that 20% of all crpyto trading comes from the US, and now they are going to open a (((REGULATION))) friendly exchange for us stupid, faggot US based retail investors to use. Why? I will use fagbase if you are just going to offer me BTC, ETH, and whatever coins the fucking Jews at the SEC has hinted as not being a security.

How do you all plan to handle this? What does this say for BNB? I don't want to shit on you europoors but if 20% of trading is coming from the US and about 90-99% of all trading on Binance is fake.....idk what the fuck? This is a clown world isn't it.

Attached: honk.jpg (800x419, 41K)

all i care about is what happens to link

It's not listed on the US Binance so you've got to hope CoinBase lists it.

This was going to happen eventually. The jews weren't going to sit around and let goyim lose money. If money is going to be stolen from the goyim it's gonna be Jews doing it, not chinks.

BNB might be screwed but I think it will maintain an upward trajectory until binance is seized by the FBI. Muricans like me will just have to use DEXs

This is pretty bad right?

Yeah I feel you, you can still get to the coins if your motivated I'm sure but this def a step back for Crypto. I would be less mad/sad about this if (from the bitwise report) Binance was not the largest exchange with legitimate volume BY FAR and now US investors who don't want to walk the line of doing something illegal now how about 3 options. Bullish for BTC maybe?

I have been saying for years that we need to class action lawsuit the SEC. These Boomer tier laws are completely unconstitutional that will never hold up. Our entire generation has been completely destroyed Baby Boomerism and 12 people on a jury are not going to choose Jews over some crypto kids

This just shows you that the crypto market was relying too heavily on binance. The power vacuum will be filled once binance is no longer reachable to burgers, the problem is it might be filled by (((their))) exchange.

Can't I just VPN my way or Tor my way to binance then?

Yeah you can and I'm sure many will but that isn't the right way to get more people involved. In fact it will stifle adoption of more obscure coins. I'm sure more exchanges will follow binance in this ,they must really be applying pressure behind the scenes.

Yeah I fucking agree with you. It's all in the name of protecting the retail investor when in reality its not allowing US citizens to participate in any sort of wealth transfer that isn't 5% gains in the stock market unless your margin trading. This is a blow to the little guy.

when the fuck is someone just going to make a real dex so we don't even have to give a fuck about this kind of thing?

also explain to a brainlet why i cant just use a vpn?

>I don't want to shit on you europoors but if 20% of trading is coming from the US
... then 80% of the trading will stay, which is good enough for some good liquidity.

So fuck off burgers, it's always dangerous anyway to have you on a platform since the US general attorneys think they are the world rulers and that US law apply to the whole world.

>about 90-99% of all trading on Binance is fake

You left off the other part of my point here. I'm not saying all CURRENT volume is coming from the US, I'm saying that most of the LEGITIMATE volume was coming from the US. I don't have a source for this.

If 98% of Binance was wash trading then now it will sure as hell be close to 100%. I also bet that if they have to play ball with regulators in the US and only report legit trading, the volume differences between the US and traditional binance exchanges will be massive.

>I'm not saying all CURRENT volume is coming from the US, I'm saying that most of the LEGITIMATE volume was coming from the US. I don't have a source for this.

It's pretty retarded... The US is 5% of the world population... If anything it is likely that the fake traffic was flagged as coming from the US. That would explain the 20%.

IDGAF people shouldn’t be keeping their links on an exchange anyway.
By the time it’s time to sell, there’ll be a way.

VPN morons

>12 people on a jury are not going to choose Jews over some crypto kids
hahahahahahaha. you have a lot more faith in the general public than I do.

Attached: Capture.jpg (384x124, 5K)

you absolutely can use a VPN. good luck withdrawing though without uploading passport and dick pics

link is a security

Pajeet is right, India has more people so it won't impact trade until the big countries are affected.

yea man the traffic to binance from chinese peasants and africans is surely an equivalent percentage to their percent of the global population great analysis very cool thank you for posting

The US is like 60% poor niggers/spics, 30% middle class and 10% ultra wealthy.

Even if you only take Europe only it's likely that there are at least 2 times more people wealthy enough to invest.

kek imagine believing this

12 people on the jury are definitely not going to side with some crypto kiddies that got rich the easy way when they have to waddle to their gas station attendant jobs for 18 hours a day

OK so we use a VPN on binance DEX. That seems to be the way CZ wants us to do it..

In Europe you can't find the kind of misery you guys have in the US

Attached: poverty_us_opt.jpg (400x267, 33K)

Attached: ____1516758409493.png (2000x1712, 121K)

Attached: 733251_700b.jpg (499x609, 50K)

Assblasted pajeet detected. But atleast you can legally invest in crypto REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's just the third world parts like San Francisco and Baltimore. Places run by white men are much better.

It also doesn't help that most of of our best influencers are 1000% autistic.

>This is pretty bad right?
Mouth breathers will say it's not but it is. Americans cant buy link soon outside idex. Kucoin, bittrex dont have it listed yet. The us binance isnt going to have all the coins of binance currently has.

I'm going slide into Trump's DMs and call in a favor for us

This everyone start a mass campaign of spamming Donald trumps Twitter

Attached: 5641B224-FC97-45E9-8A54-63AD95E88767.jpg (640x646, 52K)

Feels good to have dual US and EU citizenship right now.

Oh you're not aware that a US citizenship is enough to get you disqualified for binance.com?
US persons are banned, it means everybody who lives in the US OR own a US passport. Your EU passport doesn't matter.
And if you lie you will get fucked by the IRS.

And how are they going to know I have a US passport if I never submit it to them?

If a US IP touches your account, KYC will become mandatory. If they do not, they will get fucked by the SEC/US/FATF

What about coinmetro? Idex? Why the fuck does everyone think Binance is the only place to buy LINK?

There are some unbelievable shitty countries in Eastern Europe/Balkans..
The only reason why they don't have as many homeless people per capita there as in the US, is because they eat them (seriously google it, it's real).

So all it takes is to not be a retard and use a VPN. What's the problem?

This is the 2019 version of "you can't cash out!"

The first part seems to be the problem.

you type like proofofresearch

I'm in the US and all my crypto is on Binance, am i fucked? Can I get it all off now?

How can I make a difference? You're absolutely correct

You have to send a timestamped picture of a sharpie in your ass to binance support and they will unlock the funds.

Alright, so what do I do? Obviously, trade all my LINK to another dex, but which one?

: eHevba

How will we cash out then?

You have till Sept 12

Attached: 1558284954503.png (500x500, 242K)

Coinmetro and Idex don't have near the liquidity of binance

>buy whatever I want and can until September
>send it to a cold storage and hold on for years

It's honestly a good excuse to just hold my ass off until we figure things out.

guys it's fucking simple, use a vpn and photoshop a fake passport from the EU, it's not hard.

It even saves on taxes because you can just transfer everything through a tumbler to a coinbase wallet and then pay the 15% capital gains on a single sale to USD.

You can use VPN but you're missing the point, we shouldnt be putting up with this horseshit. The whole point of bitcoins creation was that corrupt powerful entities just do whatever they want and abuse the public

Too risky, one little fuckup and you are finished. Just buy as much linkies as you can before Sept 12.

What's the next best alternative to Binance for exchanging LINK then?

Where’s the safest place to store my linkies !!! Serious question

Up your stink hole.
Or on a serious note you can send them to me and I'll keep them safe in my wallet

what does this mean for BNB?
dump incoming?

Attached: 1559634255608.jpg (449x449, 42K)

BNB might dump a little but will be probably tradable on binance.us so it will probably hold pretty well.

Expect huge impact on shitty alts that will not get listed on binance.us

If burgers couldn't use Binance to buy or sell LINK, is it possible that one of those alternate channels could absorb those users and fatten the order book to usability?

This news means there will be less demand for binance bucks so it could finally break its uptrend thanks to US cuckery. This is such a shitshow, no wonder VPNs are making a killing these past few years

FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE BANKS
FUCK THE JANNIES.