>give girl my number over the weekend
>she texts me immediately
>conversation goes really well
>discover we have a lot of commonalities
>make plans to get drinks
>she keeps conversation rolling
>I reply
>she doesn't for 24 hours
>finally responds, sorry user have to cancel tonight- how about tomorrow?
>yeah tomorrow works, text me and we'll figure something out
>still no text

what in the fuck happened

Attached: zfbzdfb.png (400x388, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8aT6uE3QFs
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090317153045.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was dick shopping and you were replaced by a better deal. Its a woman's buying market user

i approached her

ghost her back tomorrow you are busy look like a busy person pretend if you have to

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

You came off too desperate and failed the shit test. Next time tell her you're busy and maybe sometime next week would work.

And you gave her the confidence she needed to reach out to Chad. Now instead of hooking up with you she is getting rammed up the ass by Chad’s 8 inch cock.

Dont come accross desperate user, she'll run a mile

>Chad’s 8 inch cock.
standard size then

>discover we have a lot of commonalities

red flag. you dont fucking talk with a girl about commonalities. huge beta move. basic small tal is all you need to do then escalate. show intent - that you want to fuck her ASAP

She found a Chad.
>youtube.com/watch?v=M8aT6uE3QFs

>yeah tomorrow works, text me and we'll figure something out
that's where you fucked up, too desperate
but regardless, she wasn't THAT interested anyway. she might have been just feeling lonely because Chad didn't respond to her.

this isn't your diary faggot

and next time tell her tomorrow doesn't work for you because you're busy, and ask her out the following week

god you white bois are clueless

roastie mind games, you got what you asked for, have fun wondering what she meant and whether she play with you or actually isn't attracted to you at all LMAO have fun OP

not sure how i came off desperate

she didn't say she wanted my number, i just walked up to her and gave it to her after some good interactions

still not sure how i came off desperate

it was all her doing

>user, do you like anime?
>user, what kind of video games do you play?

those were the only two commonalities that came up

figured that reply was better than, "oh yeah thats fine, what time tomorrow?"

I dont think he came off desperate, he didnt text her after she didnt reply afaik. She's just being a typical shitty woman. This is what happens when you give women sexual freedom. And Its why western civilization is fucked and there's massive hypergamy

Girls always have their phone on them so barring extremely improbable circumstances if she doesn't reply within ten minutes you just move on to the next

It sucks OP but she's what you call a "flaker". She blows hot and cold and fucks you around with no regard for you. Just move on, i know its shitty but its the only logical path. Women have no morals or culpability.

/thread
if you start talking about hobbied or any other generic normie BS you can forget about fucking that bitch,
chad doesn't talk about some weird ass hobbies or every day BS, it's all about getting into her pants, and vice versa if she's into you, why do people waste time on those 'pretending games' when we all know it's all about fucking like rabbits, be honest next time OP

>Only 8
Jesus, what a desperate settle

lol wtf i literally just answered her questions to me and promptly made plans to get drinks

Is there any point in dating? Literally every single woman cheats.

you should've flirted with her sexually from the very beginning even if you don't feel comfrtable with it, doesn't matter, if you don't set a precedent from the very beginning you're gonna be in the freindzone as a time killer for her when chad isn't around

You don't understand, by immediately agreeing to the next day you are signalling to her that you have nothing else going on, whether it's other girls or work/hobbies/side projects. You're sitting around watching your phone and waiting for her to reply and she can sense it.

Used to happen to me all the time OP and I have a girlfriend now. Not a big deal just move onto the next girl

i... did... that...

let me give you some advice. I see that you're not into playing those games and are honest in your intentions, which is fine. But by now you have to realize she's not really into you. She might be attracted, but not enough to actually go out with you. So forget her. Don't block her or anything, just treat her like another fish in the sea. If she has low interest, why should you have higher interest? You'll just torture yourself. Even out the playing field.

>be raised to be monogamous
>be raised to have chivalry
>all women are whores looking for the next bank account to drain
how do i profit from this?

Also this.

well she's sensing something completely wrong then

1 thing is 100% sure tho, if she was really into you she would drop everything just to meet ASAP, if a 9/10 chad approached her she would be stuttering and excited about any offer he can make

Bro you went out of your way to ask this completely offtopic question on an anonymous Indian shitting street review forum.

how do i 100x short this market user

I bet if he said "no tomorrow doesnt work for me" she wouldnt have tried to arrange another date and stuck to it.

Then you let it happen. Fuck her.

Ignore her. Women are attention vampires. If you give her attention even when she blanks you, she'll know she has to do fuck all and you'll still show affection or whatever. Just take it on the chin, move on. She'll message you before you know it - they can't stand the idea that they're actually not that big of a deal, and that you don't care either way.

stop fucking texting once you make plans. it makes you more desirable and there is more to talk about once you meet in person.

Right so she's just a flaker like I said

i came here because you guys give a wide range of advice and i'm bored as fuck before work and this just happens to be the most interesting thing going on in my life at the moment. i never approach women, and the one time I did... it seemed to go pretty well

girls flake OP. its what they do. just approach more bishes. eventually youll realizie pussy is overrated and just go MGTOW anyway
>t. former PUAfag

>i never approach women, and the one time I did...
so approach some other broads

when she responded to you after 24 hours how long did it take you to respond to her? If you responded to her within 10 mins that might be why

again... she was the one who kept the conversation going lmao i literally wouldn't reply for hours and she'd send me another text

like 5 hours or so, i would've waited longer if our plans to meet up weren't coming down to the wire

yeah she might be, you might be right, who knows. if anything... her actions speak volumes more about her than they do me

hmm 5 hours should be fine. she's just a flaky useless whore user, move on thats all you can do

Just tell her that you are busy and can't write at the moment. Don't worry, everyone sperged out in the beginning, buy you learn from mistakes. Forget her, she already put you in the friendzone.

Attached: 1551159808829.png (279x327, 136K)

Stop acting like a faggot. You are overthinking the situation. Call her and ask her what the fuck is up?

also your typical average looking girl texts, IG dm's, and is snapchatting somewhere between 15-40 different guys in a single day. she basically mastered the craft of texting, and maybe at best invested 10min+ of total time texting with you. the smallest minuscule thing could have put her off deciding spending time with another guy. even its basically was wasted time from her POV as well, she has no problem wiht it bc she was in constant flow of attention from guys

>dont be a desperate faggot
>call her instead

I learned a lot about business and finance thanks just bought 100k

>Call her and ask her what the fuck is up?

Attached: 1553731735339.jpg (480x640, 12K)

it's a bull eat cuck world fren. be the bull, be the cuck, or break the cycle and /monk/ on.

>how about tomorrow?
y-yeah! sure! I'm available ANY day!
You and your gfs were right!
I have NO life whatsoever

>current state of Jow Forums
>getting trolled by alpha females

Attached: 1549646519979.jpg (700x700, 125K)

more like, yeah tomorrow works- hit me up and we'll figure something out

She can sense my cuck, mkay. sense that you thot. Sense it all the way, stupid wiman.
Im gonna signal brapp.

Attached: 1514817097787s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

>tomorrow works

You fell for the fucking trap low value cuck.

Shoulda told that hoe next week

got cash? Ho fuck a hoe.

i don't see how this was what did it... she offered to reschedule for tomorrow, not me. could/should i have said next week? maybe. but i also didn't say "yeah tomorrow works, what time were you thinking?" i agreed tomorrow works and for her to hit me up when she wanted to

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

>me no understand interactions
>why things no go right?

Attached: 1551998238321.jpg (634x580, 89K)

>mastered the craft of texting...
Thats even worse than me mastering my woodcutting skill in runescape...

You gave the ball on her court and she made you a cuck. Women are sadistic bitches, they test to see if you’re a beta bitch or the alpha she wants cock from.

If you told that hoe next week, the ball would be in your court. You’d be calling the shots, and she would’ve got horny at the thought of you fucking her to sleep next week. But now she knows you’re a weak cuck.

>women bad Investment. Pump and dump only.

>inb4 based

Robo-Thots

pretty sure if i agreed to tomorrow and asked what time immediately, would've been worse.

She offered to reschedule on HER time. She took control, you complied.

Hey read how to be a 3% man. Because you shouldn’t have replied right away, should have made a date for next weekend. Don’t text her. Only talk to her in person. You need to be mysterious. Girls are attracted to that.

Fuck off this board. This has nothing to do with business and finance.

This. Op is such a fucking joke to us.

He doesn't realize talking to him at all was a joke. We all laugh about the faggy things he said.

Srs kys Op

Attached: 1536767636445.jpg (600x536, 81K)

i see

You did the worst thing possible by agreeing op. Now you’re trying to justify being a cuck by thinking of more worse alternatives. Women read books on how to manipulate beta cucks while we shit post on biz.

You got cucked. Learn from this and never be cucked again.

>wasting a whole week for pussy
youre a simp like all PUA fags. he isnt getting it now he never will and any bitch who does mentally ill shit tests is toxic and goes in the trash.

Attached: D60AB2B2-75A8-44AF-B91D-58E8EFF9436C.jpg (3072x2048, 2.34M)

>not realizing this is a scripted matrix simulation event to distract you and loosh your energy

>not realizing that men are not supposed to chase, they are supposed to attract

also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090317153045.htm

clean your body, it's because your pheromones were discerned as damaged or unhealthy by her sensors.

Favor a clean and healthy alkaline intake with less solids and more liquids while doing breathing work and calisthenics, take in sunlight from sunrise to about 11am then avoid the sun to not stimulate the aging process from your cells having to combat the strong radiations at the peak of the solar maxim.

look up what oxytocin is.
Disclaimer this is advice for npcs.

If you're a REAL ONE, you don't need to bother with this unless you want to go ham on NPC females. The REAL ONE for you is around the corner you just need to drop all the filters and egos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At last you understand.

You understand how arrogant those cunts are.

You have to show them the error of their ways, fren...

Make them... AFRAID

Attached: 1544711438433.jpg (480x640, 29K)

this is turning into a very toxic discussion that is making me fucking loathe myself

My current gf did the same to me

I sound like a broken record. Women are a waste of time.

Obviously he shouldn't waste the week retard, he should have plenty of other things to do. The whole point is not to chase them

hence my "HIT ME UP WHEN YOU WANT AND WE"LL GO FROM THERE" not fucking chasing

Shes testing to see how much of a bitch you are. You failed instantly. Live and learn.

>girl meets someone, it feels organic, wants an actual relationship
>set up date
>meet someone else too, it feels organic, wants an actual relationship
>cancels your date, sets up new date
Happens every hour

Don't worry about it. Balls in her court now. Don't respond. Let her get back to you. Maybe she does.. maybe she doesn't. That won't matter though because you'll be out talking to cuter chicks.

Organic activated big cock deep in her ass

kek

again... really don't understand the echo chamber here of me fucking up as badly as you all are making me think i did. i literally didn't fucking chase her with my reply. i said in a round about way-- yeah thats cool, let me know. quite literally the EPITOME of not chasing her

She literally has another guy she's talking to. Seen this 100 times. She may be interested in you, but she still has an ex or something she won't give up. Definitely not worth it. Stay away man.

WTF is this shit my autistic brain can't wrap around this. Why do you have to engage in mortal combat with a bitch to get some pussy??? Why is it bad to just say "tomorrow works"

I will never get laid at this rate

i'm right there with you, i don't fucking get it either.

Just Tyron things.

You're assuming the hollywood/anime lie that your relationship is somehow "isolated", that it's about you and her. In reality if she's not-ugly then she has 20-30 guys showing interest, and that's without tinder. What would she say to guy #13? How about guy #8? You're guy #12, why is she prioritizing you over guy #18 or guy #6? It's not that they're evil or picky it's that they legitimately don't know how to respond to this situation so they let their hormones handle it, and those hormones seek strength.

To reiterate: when she meets you she always already had some people that like her and show interest. She's either already dating/banging them or she's cautious and waiting for someone that feels special, so you need to either stick to hoes or be someone special who knows how to make her feel special too.

>dude you just have to pretend you are busy
>that’s how it works dude

You guys are way to hard on user. He made the same mistakes as we all do.

This. I don't know why people on Jow Forums routinely use "8 inches" as a stand-in for "large" when describing cocks. That is AVERAGE for non incels.

Guess again bitch I'm rocking 4.5" inches and fuck leftie activists all the time. All you have to do is be in shape, disagree with them, and have your own place. None of their "male" friends do so they get thirsty at the rivalry.

probably she just made up with her boyfriend desu. you were going to be the revenge fuck most likely.

Should've chased her instead. Don't let her decide. Seize what is yours. Abduct and tie her up in your basement if you must.

Business and Finance

>user, do you like anime?
>user, what kind of video games do you play
She was passing the phone around with her friends taking turns leading you on.