Someone on Jow Forums told me to learn what money is, how it is made...

Someone on Jow Forums told me to learn what money is, how it is made, where it comes from and where it goes - all in order to help my journey through self-actualisation. Does anyone know how I can go about this? Is there a Jow Forums guide? Or any recommended books on the topic? Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1550945183495.png (402x344, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VTbiFqqlN_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dDQQ76zTc
youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/staff_reports/sr458.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vowbrq_g5NM
youtube.com/watch?v=k6gMkKmQSW4
youtube.com/watch?v=npJ0CUT8d_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ascent of money. You're welcome.

the dots should be very simple to connect. look at who owns banks and what other companies they own and find similarities between everyone at the top. you won't believe it at first

just watch this and realize why everybody hates the joos
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&t=2s

Real money is gold and Bitcoin SV. Everything (USD especially) is a shitcoin.

Attached: 1556723352047.jpg (602x800, 116K)

kek nah just buy the absolute top of my shitcoin, chainlink, its a big deal around here ya know

Isn't it supposedly politically biased though? I want a book that delivers unbiased facts

Money is just belief and fomo you brainlet

user the unbiased facts are that a specific group controls all cash flow. if another group say the cartel has a large cash flow it's because the specific group at the top is allowing it and it benefits them

forts would hold your shit for your while you did long caravans and give u a paper with how much you deposited, at the next fort you could redeem it for the same amount in value so you didnt get ur shit stolen by bandits

video game shit dude.

Are there not any unbiased books which go into detail on this? I'd like to know of the history, the production, the management, etc. all in detail.

Capitalism and Freedom has a decent section in it "The Control of Money" that talks a bit about the evolution of money and the creation of the federal reserve and its "supposed" role in the creation of money. Friedman also has a few good talks that predict pretty accurately the role of the Fed in the next financial crisis (2008).

Attached: ZkQEV8B.png (1002x1200, 1.97M)

He's probably another libertarian that cant admit that capitalism is not perfect.

This is closer to what I'm looking for, but yet again, it seems politically biased... I thought this was the board for finance?

>what money is
youtube.com/watch?v=VTbiFqqlN_g

If you're looking for information on the history and anatomy of the fed Milton Freidman is actually a pretty good resource. He does have a huge libertarian hardline capitalist/freemarket slant but his work on monetary history is still worth a read.

Attached: 1518573593437.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

Its a medium of exchange its made with cotton or some shit, it comes from the us mint and it goes to the government.

The answer you are looking for will ultimately lead you to the long nosed tribe

Murray Rothbard's 'What has government done to our money?' is a decent primer on the gold standard. It's available for free as audio book on the Mises Institute website.

Shalom!

Attached: grug.png (300x168, 7K)

Its like this op.
The world is a pie.
The us used to have a big share of the pie.
Now it has a smaller share cause more countries are taking a bigger piece of the pie.
The fed is a boogieman.

Peter schiff
You're welcome user

He also has a very detailed book "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960". Its a lot longer and way more detailed so I doubt most bizraelies would have the attention span to actually read it.

Monetary theory is political! The laws governing taxes and finance and economics. They are inextricably linked. Sorry bud

>be nathan de rothschild
>lend money to france and to england
>waterloo happens
>england wins
>nathan goes to london and tells them they lost (no twitter then)
>he sells his stocks
>everyone follows
>he buys the dip and tell them jk we won
>he owns england now
>wtf war is profitable
>send his sons to euro capitals to do jewish things like lend for interest and fractional reserve
>christians and muslims won't lend money because it's absolutly haram
>jews become rich as fuck
>buy US politicians and elect their own president to create the federal reserve (neither federal nor a reserve)
>federal reserve prints money and lends it to the government
>government creates IRS to pay back the federal reserve
>every wagecuck pays taxes to pay the federal reserve which is private and owned by who knows (you can't find it online), but obviously by jews, goldman sachs, morgan stanley, etc... own the fed, and the fed prints money and gives it to them so they can lend it to the people.
>scammed some powerful people in europe and the US so nazis happen
>jews make england and france (they own them by now) declare war on germany and promise them the US will join if they can get their own country
>israel happens
>nixon takes the US off the gold standard
>money is backed by debt and not by gold
>since they now own everything and the white man is a goyim who mistreated them in the past because they scammed him over and over and over again, they brainwash people into becoming trannies and sucking tyrone cock
basically the money is the jews

Check out the documentaries...

Money as Debt 1, and 2.

It will probably shock you, but we are in a giant ponzi scheme.

I'm not joking.

This is a summary of the 2 documentaries...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dDQQ76zTc

Here OP
Watch this little film.
It's from the 90s but you will understand it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

I cant believe everyone's a lolbertarian here.
Suggesting people read rothbard out of all people.
The guy who thinks you can have capitalism without a government.

Mike Maloney on youtube
How an economy grows and why it crashes

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/staff_reports/sr458.pdf

They will destroy the world, and themselves unironically. Then the cockroaches and beasts can reclaim this cesspool we call planet earth.

this
and
>bank has 1000$
>bank can now lend 10000$ by law with intrest

the system is fine and not rigged at all :)

Crypto is hyper-libertarian. This board loves crypto.

You've got the classicals and the keynsians, battling it out.

When someone on Jow Forums prompted you to learn about money, they wanted you to learn about that battle.
Either read a book each from Hayek and Keynes. Or read a secondary source which extracts out their ideas.

On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation - David Ricardo is a good book too, the best basic economics primer I have read. It doesn't deal that much with monetary issues but it's a good foundation to try to understand more about that stuff

>Crypto is hyper-libertarian.

Have you heard of Left Wing Market Anarchism?

(eg. Kevin Carson, Center For Stateless Society?)

Not Libertarian, but pro free trade.

Economic is far bigger than Hayek Vs Keynes, and Jow Forums is generally anti Libertarian.

It is pro Fascist economic theory; ie. Corporatism and Syndicalism.

Attached: 1511285725035.jpg (640x640, 129K)

I've connected the dots but fail to see a pattern

Attached: 1556231089321.png (438x512, 323K)

Based Hechizadoposter

Attached: 774328C7-1FBC-4BB7-9CBB-DC55955E0C1F.png (2048x1536, 1.2M)

Attached: 1515530973957.jpg (680x464, 52K)

Money gets printed by the fed and loaned to banks and the government (yes, loaned), then banks in turn loan to other banks which basically prints money out of thin air and those banks loan to banks etc until they loan to an individual.

Economics is not a zero-sum game.

>browse Jow Forums
>wants and expect unbiased info
It's like asking what the bad parts of democrat positions is in a democrat gathering

>implying these words don’t all refer to the same thing.

It's a very optimistic scenario. In reality their exposure to deposit ratio is closer to 30-50 to 1

Good lectures here on some basics. Doesn't address the jewish conspiracy, but gives you an insight into the basics of what money is.

>"What is Money?" with Joseph T. Salerno -- Ron Paul Money Lecture Series, Pt 1/3
youtube.com/watch?v=vowbrq_g5NM

>"What is Constitutional Money?" with Edwin Vieira -- Ron Paul Money Lecture Series, Pt 2/3
youtube.com/watch?v=k6gMkKmQSW4

>"What About Money Causes Economic Crises?" with Peter Schiff - Ron Paul Money Lecture Series, Pt 3/3
youtube.com/watch?v=npJ0CUT8d_Y

I guarantee you will be smarter after watching these.

Attached: 1555983040837.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

You understood the point of the image, congratulations. Here, have another one.

Attached: 1517381544026.jpg (247x255, 16K)

Micheal Hudson