Libra Coin

Ok Jow Forums, I'm a brainlet but I think this kikebook coin will take off. They are unveiling it next week but what I'm asking you guys is what's the procedure if I want to get in early?

Do I need to mine it? Can I just buy it before it hits the exchanges? I don't know these things because I only got interested in crypto 4 months ago.

Pls no bully.

Attached: facebook-678x381.jpg (678x381, 45K)

OWN LINK. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

I read about Cuck Coin too. Its designed to be a stable coin so I don't think you are going to see it take off. Apparently they would be launching it in developing countries first since its designed to help people avoid inflation. Go to Africa to buy some OP.

I also wanna know how to buy

I have a 5k suicide stack of Link. I have a quarter of a BTC and a few ETH as well. I think this fb coin will take off particularly in the poorer nations with crazy inflation rates.

Ebola-chan lurks in Africa though, user. I don't want to feel her breath on my neck.

Buy the tech, not the coin... It's a stablecoin, so it's value will stay relatively the same.

There are rumours that ZIL or LINK will be the tech that is tied to the stablecoin... But we won't know anything for certain until the 18th.

I just took out a $10k personal loan at 29% APR to buy more LINK. AMA

its a fucking stablecoin you retards, no you cant mine it there is literally no reason to own this piece of shit

It's a stablecoin so it's not going to take off. I dont even know why people are considering buying this. Am I missing something?

Gee, it's a permissioned blockchain that will have it's price based on the value of multiple currencies in real-time.

It's almost like they'd need a way to pull offchain information onto the smart contract to provide real-time currency information.

It's almost like it would be smart to place someone from their organization onto the board of advisors for such a service.

>Hmmmmmmm

What does it feel like to be super comfy?

Feels like I’m really really pissed I didn’t do this 2 months ago.

You'd be better off just buying Facebook stock OP

It's a stable coin. 1berg = 1berg =x dollars
The way to cash in on it is with Chainlink.

It can be remarkably successful, but it will still only be worth 1berg.

Chainlink will be their backend and you'll be able to realize gains from it that way. Put segwit/lightning fork and eth into Link before Tuesday or miss the rocket

But the partnerships....big names are involved user.

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 1.98M)

I’ll tell you my friend, I mined ustd and pax before it hit the Exchange. I bought in the ico of usdt and usdc so i’m a whale by now. I have gotten insider information that the investors (Uber, Paypal, MasterCard etc) have got the most part of early ico coins, the rest is equaly distributed to people who signed up couple of months ago and also to zucks friends. rest will be on official Facebook Exchange coming early 2020 screencap this

It just seems too obvious that it's chainlink...it can't be this easy can it?

it's a stablecoin, backed by a basket of fiat currencies.
so it's not even a good stablecoin, because USD is outperforming every other fiat currency in the world.

What is special about the 18th?

(((partnerships)))
yeah, you are absolutely full of ONIONS if you buy these fucking things. What happens if you make a /politically incorrect/ post on your kikebook account? They can freeze your wallet and the long nose tribe makes off with your fiat paper money.

Attached: 1558306432468.jpg (538x538, 15K)

It’s a stable coin, there is no reason at all to “get in early”

Where do you get a personal loan that they don't interrogate you over why you're getting it?

It's gonna be their own centralized erc20 but it will be a stable coin pegged to an undisclosed SAT amount.

upgrade.com
Best egg

I’m getting disability for autism can I still get a loan? If link tanks I just won’t repay the loan and i’ll hold the link until 0.

What did you say under reason for loan?

I don’t know retard talk to them holy shit you are honestly disgusting you don’t deserve anything

I guess you'll feel it all over your body.

B-but onions are good for test.

This will be the largest fiat onramp crypto has ever seen. When Bitcoin goes parabolic in 2020, all you'll have to do is tell your friends to transfer their existing CuckBuckTokens to Coinbase, buy some cones, and they're done. No ACH, no waiting 2 weeks for a fucking wire transfer to some Slovakian exchange. All the infrastructure will already be in place for the entire world to push the price to ungodly levels. Anyone that owns crypto before this fully launches will make it.

You just win.

You are obviously a brainlet since Globalcoin will be a stablecoin meant to compete with banks. It will never compete with truly decentralized cryptos though. If you want the real deal, look at what coins venezuelans are using to avoid inflation. Thank me later.

my god you guys are autistic. Its pegged to the dollar. It will always be $1

You win brainlet of the year if you honestly think some biz shitcoin is going to be anywhere remotely involved in this.

I'm too smart to go full Jow Forums on fb.

I'll play the game if it means getting meme money. Hell, I'll even like a trannys pic.

I don't see how it's chainlink though, the chainlink network is nowhere near mature enough to handle datafeeds from facebook...

It's going to be blockchain based, so whichever blockchain it's based on is going to take the fuck off.

protip: learn about bitcoin and why bitcoin has value. facebook coin is indistinguishable from a scam coin. Don't be a fucking normie.

THIS x1000

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD LINK SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it won't take off it's going to be a stable coin, why would facebook want volatility in their currency

Onions is what is wordfiltered when you say S O I

also this.

The coin doesn’t start usage till 2020

Bofem

bumping for newfags

listen newfags, please don't buy alt coins. I'm begging you.

facebook is releasing their white paper and link shills are hoping they mention chainlink for some unknown reason