FUDfags vs Shillfags

>WE CANT SHILL REDDIT COS THOSE FAGS DONT DESERVE IT AND MUH FEELINGS

vs

>WE NEED TO SHILL TO GET NORMIES TO BUY OUR BAGS AND MUH FEELINGS

You mouthbreathing ass sucking retards realize there is a simple answer that would make both groups happy, right?
Tell me there is someone left on this board with at least a room temperature IQ left.

Post it and I'll confirm as the last smart person left on Jow Forums

Attached: payments-api-diagram.png (1596x974, 144K)

We need to be shilling this on Facebook obviously

shill to other Jow Forums boards?

Shill to Youtubers?

>Jow Forums is one person

We shill to Ebaumsworld.

Both

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
The exact point of this post is bringing two sides that don't agree to a mutually beneficial solution
Learn to read
Wrong
What?

Do we shill it to businesses?

this

link doesn't need to be shilled to normies, that's the whole point

Do we shill to boomers? How do we even do that?

You are retarded

Good idea, but doesn't satisfy the constraints of the problem
Read above retard
Read the problem as stated and tell me the solution or hold your peace

How about we just shut the fuck up about it, and let it run its course on its own?

Well what is your solution then?

Do we shill it to boomerstocks and rocks fags? Do we shill it to Notch or something?

Unironically shill to the Misc section on bodybuilding.com forum and this will moon

please donate to sergeynazarov.eth

Shill reddit on some random shitcoin loke VIDT or LIT or SPND or some gay thing. That way the shills can get their le rebbit pump, and real patrician fudders can be satisfied that redditors lose AGAIN

kek

This is directed at reconciling a seemingly irreconcilable problem, try to keep up
No
No
Fuck off
Finally someone getting close

One hint then I'm just gonna say it:

If one group holds a near monopoly on information access about an asset, what classic scam would any investor with half a brain be instantly wary of?

Everybody just shut the fuck up and keep posting funny memes. No need to shill or fud unironically. Things like json parser pasta are obviously just jokes and those who fall for that kinda fud are 60 IQ anyway. Just keep buying and posting memes. We are all in this together...dude so are you.

Attached: 1544438417608.png (967x1354, 2.94M)

Pump & dump? Pls no bully autist here

You are missing the point

I post this shit for a reason. You idiots are about to actually get rich. Do you know why dumb people almost never keep their money? Because they start competing with people who are actually smart and actually take action. If you don't know how to solve a problem like the above you're going to get fully fucked by those who can.

Here's the answer if anyone fucking cares: Jow Forums has a near information monopoly on chainlink info. Any time that happens, any smart person knows if they aren't the controller of that information they are sitting ducks for a pump and dump. The hardest part of a pump and dump is the pump, and if you have an asset where you can put out actually true high quality bullish information and then immediately do something to make that information radioactive (eg post nazi frog memes from the same accounts showing the facebook/azure/swift breadcrumbs) you have the absolute best setup for a pump and dump possible.

If you want to be faggot losers crying about your feelings, fine, do it. If you want to be actionchads who fuck the prom queen either decide to pump and dump reddit or shut the fuck up.

At bare minimum realize that if you didn't get this answer immediately, the people you will be competing with did. Grow some humility and some brains and your life might actually turn good.

Strong work

OP clearly bought at $1.90 lmao

Attached: 1522017195233.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

OP put in 100k at sub 50c prices
You live in my balls

The answer is to not sell

This is what is already happening. I don't have time for this though, I got other things to do. I only trade with like 5% stack just so I could have some spare emergency money or maybe buy back in lower. I don't really see your point since the answer you gave has been happening since sibos.

Do nothing, dont even talk about it anymore. Start going to the gym and eat healthier to enjoy or wealth later.

The time of accumulation is long long over

lol thinking biz can manipulate a $600,000 MC coin with big investors and corporate partnerships behind it with twitter posts.
bye retard

The real price action will come from network usage, not FOMO.

Attached: 1560354046794.jpg (699x485, 56K)

Read above
No it isnt you fucking idiot
A reasonable answer but not a solution to the problem posed
Depends on your timeframe
People will be bragging about buying now in 2021
You think the price of link is a result of corporate players' binance accounts?

That's exactly what I said but I condensed it to "both". Good luck out there Joey

Fuck you I need to FUD so I can accumulate

Why not use the kike method? Push so much theories and disinfo that no one actually knows if link is real or not, regardless of what is announced

You are getting it user.
Name a shitcoin and i will pump it when time comes. I will give 48 hours of glory and then dump
>whales assemble

>I know something
>If you know that something without me telling you, then I will tell you are smart
>This means that there is one last smart person
No, this means there are at least two. Fuck outta here bitch. The answer is to literally fuck off

Shilling doesn't make a single fucking difference.

>link pumps
>shill threads appear
>link dumps
>fud threads appear
>this cycle hasn't been happening for a long time
pic related you

Attached: 1517867273252.png (866x900, 94K)

>dude lets just pump and dump LINK *smirks jewishly*
Wow great idea! There's just one small problem with your plan: I am NEVER, ever selling my Linkies.
Too bad, stupid swingie.

Attached: 1535155169858.jpg (888x894, 261K)

I don’t know, a well orchestrated pnd on Reddit would be hilarious

The problem is it will backfire

I'm Irish and do this

This

Based Irish marine

Doesn't much matter if you shill to reddit Americans can't use binance now so they can't buy link now. Dumb fatass sergey didnt list on any other exchanges.

Why the fuck would you want to shill it yet? Drag it on for as long as you can. The product doesn't need to be shilled, let it flow.

Do not shill it to reddit you faggot. Fuck those cucks.
Also BSV is 4chins coin
BTC CORE is reddit plebs.

Attached: 15497419142372.jpg (889x428, 71K)

you are a nigger, i don't care for your opinion.