Binance Blocks U.S Discussion

Lets talk about how to profit from Binance Blocking Burgers.

Will traders move to Kucoin?
Will traders move to Bitmax? Bitmax is the only other exchange I know of that allows for 2BTC withdrawals with No KYC and also has Margin.

Attached: binance.jpg (400x400, 17K)

i'm cashing out and never looking at crypto again

Doesn't Bitmax require kyc now too? if not, I doubt it will be long before they do. We still got IDEX at least

Is there any way to short BNB?

Should I buy a stack of XCM?

Bitmax is great desu. Gives me 10x leverage as a burger on tons of coin pairs, more than even bitfinex. It's also the ONLY place you can margin short BNB. Lowest fees on the internet (0.001%).
But nobody fucking uses it and I can rarely get enough liquidity for my orders. Get the fuck on bitmax boys

Same. Can’t participate in a market where a black swan event can happen every week.

I am thinking of going back to KYC
or how retarded would Coss be?
COSS even has LINK on their exchange.

you can short BNB on Bitmax up to 10x leverage.....but you gotta KYC to use their platform now

early accounts were grandfathered in, but new margin accounts require KYC

I dumped everything into BTC, going to walk away for a bit.

KCS is pumping. Get your ass over there now along with the other whales who have dumped BNB

heh, you gotta have balls of steel to stand next to the men, boy. Go on, get your little pissflaps over to boomerstock country where you'll be "safe".

You can move to a free country

explain to brainlet
I have till move by 9/12 right?

is that why btc is up while everything else is down?

Probably part of it

Yes

I've been thinking about huobi for Link. Thoughts?

Should I be fine if I use a VPN to login to binance? I pretty much never use the internet without one lately, though I used to sign into binance from a US ip address all the time

What about binance.us?

i keep my link in my exdus wallet where i can sell it for other coins

dont know how that will work out later in the future

dude, the market is so fucking tame these days. I remember 2014-2015 seemed like there was an exchange hack or exit scam every damn week.

u pathetic crackers keep crying like you aren't already losing money on bitmex using a vpn.

Fuck off with the fud