Hello Frens...

Hello Frens, many of you are asking and wondering why LINK isn't mooning or mooning as much as one would expect with the Google integration and much positive press feedback. The answer is relatively simple and two fold. It is because it is a middleware project that "normies", techies, and even a lot of senior level software engineers do not understand coupled with the fact that the FUD for LINK has been exceptionally effective. Now, there is indeed some suppression coming from whales keeping the price artificially low, but this is currently quite negligible compared to the organic uncertainty from individual investors which is causing the price to stay low as right now, it appears that most new investors are holding their LINK for a few hours, maybe a day or so. Most of the whale action right now is in the form of swing bots forcing +/- 10% movements but they are not keeping it from mooning.

What you need to decide for yourself is whether or not you are ready for this project to moon. Right now, any new investors, which is what is required to bring in new capital and thus price increase to LINK, will find some of the most hilarious FUD, degeneracy, and racism as well as technobabble they can't understand when researching LINK; but they won't find anything that would make them want to put their money into LINK. If you don't want this project to moon, then continue on with the before mentioned. However, if you are ready for LINK to moon, then the path forward is to positively spread info about LINK in a coordinated manner while simply but completely explaining LINK in normie friendly language/diagrams.

Attached: whale-stuffed-animal-300x250.jpg (300x250, 20K)

Attached: 382826-small.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Thank you based whalekiller. That's exactly what I've been saying

There are way too many mentally ill people who can't stop the fud

Sergey spends his time organizing garbage in the "Speaking Room" (his office). The room is stuffed with Big Mac boxes and tendie wrappers. He spends 8 to 10 hours a day building trash oracles before spreading it around HQ, mumbling under his breath about "oracles" and "on-chain infrastructure". No one disturbs him during his routine. Adelyn doesn't like it because it attracts ants and bees. When she mentions it to Sergey he tells her that she doesn't understand his "process" as she lacks " “perspipercacity" and he throws milkshake cups and big mac sauce at her. Adelyn loves Sergey’s BWC (12 inches flaccid) and does her best to translate his genius into marketing material. Unfortunately her keyboard gets sticky with the milkshake and sauce which is her work is littered with spelling and grammatical errors. Sergey regularly strips nude, puts a happy meal carton on his head as a crown and bellows "PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE PARTNERSHIP WITH NASA " at Adelyn until she tweets something to appease him. No progress has been made in the past six month. Whenever this is brought up Steve just says "lot of big macs you can buy with 32 million" and winks.

Attached: Sergey.png (1184x1196, 1.41M)

Bump because whalekiller. I dont think anybody knows that it's a post by you because they haven't clicked on it

>What you need to decide for yourself is whether or not you are ready for this project to moon. Right now, any new investors, which is what is required to bring in new capital and thus price increase to LINK, will find some of the most hilarious FUD, degeneracy, and racism as well as technobabble they can't understand when researching LINK; but they won't find anything that would make them want to put their money into LINK. If you don't want this project to moon, then continue on with the before mentioned. However, if you are ready for LINK to moon, then the path forward is to positively spread info about LINK in a coordinated manner while simply but completely explaining LINK in normie friendly language/diagrams.

fuck off fucking tripfag nigger cuck we don't want or need normies and paki's with 50 dollar portfolios for link to pump.

I can see how it's fun for them and understand why they didn't want reddit and boomers to get into LINK, but I don't think they understand how truly effective it is.

you missed the 700k++++ sells at 23k?

>if you are ready for LINK to moon, then the path forward is to positively spread info about LINK
Based.
Mainnet is out, Google Cloud just kicked off the global awareness phase, and the price is at a completely new stabilized level.
Time to change the narrative, the ball is rolling as we speak.

oh I understand, as I continually waste my money buying into this fucking scam

Unfortunately, you do. It is simple math. If more fiat doesn't enter, then the price can't go up other than through price manipulation

Seriously, people underestimate how dumb redditors are.

this

>lets go on biz and pretend im a whale
>better post an image of a whale

stop doing this dumb shit NIGGER

You were trying to fud after mainnet fuck off

If fb is using it it literally won’t fucking matter

Fuck normies fuck cuckit fuck boomers and FUCK YOU. I *HOPE* it goes back under $1 so I can buy more

Attached: B382B969-81E5-4A04-B001-551F57464E02.jpg (50x48, 2K)

I'm not a whale. That'd make me an hero

so you clearly didnt watch the orderbook last night if you didnt see that. Nothing organic about catching volume skyrocketing like that with relentless walls of 100/200k, I lost count of how many were thrown up.

Nufag. You bought at $1.95 didn't you?

I do have to sleep sometimes fren

>He really thinks LINK is like other shitcoin's where the value comes from pajeets buying

Get aids and die you fucking nu-linker larp. You know nothing about LINK.

You sure about that? My assumption is that the network effect by usage from big companies and the required minimum price to have enough collateral ( 1bill. link at 1$ wouldn't be enough for the whole derivatives market) will be the main driving factor for price.
Until then, I'll keep accumulating.

Money is money you tard.
Plus, the more people know, the more people will know.
Chainlink isn't your sekrit club.

you don't know shit, linklet

That is true for price valuation 3-5 years from now, Not in the short term/short-mid imo

So because big companies will use Chainlink, you have to fud to ordinary people?
Fucking why?

this, 100 times over. worst larper in 2017+3-1

In my opinion probably closer to 2-3 years
Reading comprehension? I. WANT. TO. ACCUMULATE. MORE.

>the entire point of this thread won't matter in the long term
kys shill

A lower baseline before adoption means a hire moon. This is the power of speculation

>I. WANT. TO. ACCUMULATE. MORE.
You have issues.

If you suppress the price until then, chances are it'll never moon.
What raises the price is promise, not actual results.

WhaleKiller is a worse larp thank drunkanon and that's saying a lot. FUD away, FUDsters. I want as much cheap LINK as possible for as long as possible

Because not everyone deserves the opportunity at this price. You probably don't understand because you're an impatient zoomer who has never owned anything of consequence, but when you have a relatively unknown zone that you really enjoy, you do everything you can to keep out anyone who doesn't get it. People who don't get it ruin the opportunity and they turn the zone into a shithole. Shilling Link to normies at this point is like inviting a bunch of somali 'refugees' into your house to eat your food, fuck your wife and drive off in your car while you try to convince yourself that you're a good person for 'helping the less fortunate.'
Reconsider your life, because if you keep up with that attitude, you will never keep anything worth defending.

>mainnet is out
>google cloud just kicked off global awareness
>"hurrrrr be quiet about Chainlink guy'ze I want to buy more!"

You are seriously demented.

>i can't just stop being an eternal bagholder, I need my identity same as I need my daily rectal injection of sperm
>I was born this way!

>chainlink is special, you have to DESERVE it!
major cringe

Shut the fuck up newfag

You'd be comfy with a fat stack at this point if you bought at a low price. The only reason you're accumulating is because you got in late but are larping as an ico og. If you bought a year ago or even two years ago you wouldn't buy at these ridiculous prices

Amen

jesus fucking newfags,nulinkers

JANNIES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND EXECUTE THOSE LITTLE SHITS(probably I will be banned for this so just in case FUCK JANNIES) you damn toilet cleaners.

It’s simply FUDamental

Attached: 1E7E77AE-C4FF-41B6-93C8-87C6A7403F80.png (869x922, 1.24M)

I don't think folk with your mindset really understand the order of magnitude different this kind of thinking and long term FUD has on the price of something like LINK. Its difficult for me to comprehend sabotaging 90% of gains for many years so people on reddit don't get in

>I'd rather be a wagie for 5 more years I wouldn't have to if it means boomers and onions boys don't make money

Also trips are for fags, this isn’t faceberg or reddit.
Let your ideas speak for themselves, cultivating a cult of personality is old hat.
We’re entering a different phase now, a trustless phase.

Attached: ED9B56EA-7090-458C-9A04-C7785E14BC88.jpg (570x1166, 241K)

>well I have enough, so lets all group consensus shill the fuck out of this to everyone to get the show on the road!
kys x2

>you guys dont get it, if we don't shill and try to pump this for the chainlink team right now, the whole project will die....
kys x3

Oh please shut the fuck up with your hyperbole. A few spastics FUDing on a Cambodian basket weaving forum has 0 effect on the price of LINK long term. The price is going to rise because of industry adoption, not because some poorfags on reddit throw their McDonald's salaries into Link.

Fuck the number of newfags is pissing me off. As if the fact that you arent done accumulating after almost 2 fucking years isnt enough you fruity queens have to go on and on about how everyone has to FUD to satisfy your own greed. If only you werent so smug with your fudding Id be fine with it but noooo you have to show how much you love cocks up your ass to everyone. The time for nulinkers has run out. Go all in now or get left behind.

Bravo

I got 1000 stinky linkies, are you saying if I am kind to normies I am gonna make it?

>It's difficult for me to comprehend delaying gratification in order to earn a bigger payout later
Literal nigger mindset

Agreed
It made sense before mainnet
It makes zero sense now except to nolinkers and failures at life

I understand that abuse is something that you're used to experiencing, especially deep anal penetration. This isn't looked up upon in non-alcoholic houses in non-third-world countries.

*slow clap*

If you are a white male with 120 iq and a pair of balls, delaying gratification for max return is in your nature

I’m convinced it’s all brainlet pajeets and ojibwes who want to start shilling to reddit

I'd rather wage forever then let a bunch of blue pilled faggots get rich, yes, nice low key fud faggot, get the fuck out of here, if this project was in any risk what so ever from this site, the team would publicly denounce and humiliate us if they pleased, you making this post either shows you truly don't know shit, ir you are just a sick, bored individual looking for some cynical fun at the expense of autistic people who also suffer from schizo, get the fuck out of here you piece of shit!!! forreal, just go crawl in a hole somewhere and shoot yourself.

Attached: OUT.png (960x719, 818K)

You realize this is a never ending cycle of "it's never enough. Only we deserve it." You discord fags are obsessed with fudding and are ruining our run up. If you all really want to swing trade, let the speculative rise happen, then swing and buy more and redditors get cucked

>what do we think about LINK?

Attached: 1539958729245.jpg (692x750, 64K)

>He either needs to FUD his investment or shill it.
>He actually thinks he must do something because he's habituated to receiving sodomy enthusiastically under punishment of near-death beat-downs.

oh, would you look at that! you stupid faggot nigger! were still fucking with your "brain" and the price is pumping as we speak. get lost loser.

he said nothing about shilling you illiterate, just stop posting racist frog memes and calling it a "Jow Forums nazi scamcoin" everywhere
also you had two years, fuck off with your "muh accumulation" bullshit

The memes are all over every single twitter post about chainlink and they're giving off a bad first impression to people who aren't in the know about the project.

They don't really care about the price. Being dickheads is just what they do when they are bored.
This is what makes Russia such a shithole of immense proportions.

omg that's cringe

Israel has no right to exist.

IT SAYS GOOGLE?
MOMMY IM BUYING.
/thread

Attached: 1526439344043.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

I'm a paki, how come I am also very good at delayed gratification? I've been doing some decent hodls, got link when it was 50 cents.

This.
All you faggots can suppress all you want, this thing is getting advertised to normies anyway.

>I'd rather wage forever...
It's like a crystalized form of nu-linkism

staking doesn't exist and we don't know when it will exist. Until it exists, all upward price movement has to be fueled by new waves of speculative buyers. I know you don't want to think of LINK as a speculative investment, but it's unfortunately true for now.

I’m a linklet. Should I buy on Binance and put it on a wallet ASAP given that I’m an Ameriburger? Or will it stop me from withdrawing?

too bad they are too stupid to look past the racism and bigotry which has literally nothing to do with the actual fundamental development of the project, if they are that dumb they do not deserve freedom, our plan is working. fuck all of you!!!!!

You DO enjoy being poor. understood

Think about what a pathetic sack of shit human being you must be to actively sabotage the project of someone who is making you rich cos muh fefees
Eat a bullet and cleanse the gene pool you waste of a life

How long did it take you to think up that incoherent retardation? I'm not volunteering to shill faggot, Sergey's marketing budget can do it
>zero reading comprehensions and gay anal sex in the brain
I think youre looking for the BSV thread bud

is THIS who you WANT to get RICH and run your lives? fuck you, please go choke on a hoagie.

Attached: normiereee.jpg (720x423, 103K)

Oh and I'm sure you've put in your fair share of whatever the fuck to
>deserve
this price. Get to fuck.

this

Go take some anger management classes and stop being so bitter, maybe watch a fucking pixar movie or something you autistic little shit
Google is officially on board and it's time to stop trying to brand this as your pathetic alt right coin

Yeah, tards like you don't deserve freedom. Thankfully, you'll never experience it.

which is half this fucking planet you dense motherfucker. Why do you think plebbit even with its trash ass interface gets more traffic than 4chin? because people like to get patted on their back and told they're doing good with updotes and confirming to the hivemind. Your relentless fudding is accomplishing the exact opposite now that mainnet is launched. Its time to stop faggot.

I hope all of your faggot friends kill themselves when they realize how rich the could have become!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: BAHAHAHAH.jpg (668x400, 70K)

ETH and BTC both mooned with massive FUD coming from not only Jow Forums, but fucking mainstream media. Do you really think some trashcan NEETs have any affect on the price once this thing takes off? The smart contract bubble WILL come and CNBC WILL talk about buying LINK. Just a matter of time.

appreciate your contributions and for the lively discussion you're bringing up here
I am not a promoter for chainlink, simply an investor

Whether or not other people require spoonfeeding of information is not my concern
The ones that are interested and have the wherewithal to think for themselves will succeed (this is always the case, not just in the crypto market). The rest will FOMO in.

I freely promote and educate people on chainlink in my life and have family and friends who are holders of chainlink tokens and participated in the LP ICO. We are already working on developing smart contracts and business models for our consortium

The mouth breathers who's soft brains have been programmed by the talmudvision are chattle and will unfortunately be bearing the biggest brunt of the punishment for trusting others to think for them.

It is a moral and ethical obligation to think for yourself. It is immoral to allow others to think for you. You are asking me to think for other people when that would be an immoral thing to do. Those who allow others to think for them suffer hardship in life because of this and it is entirely their own fault.

Attached: 1560299884234.jpg (427x641, 75K)

You realize biz has gobbled most of the supply at this point.

Simple extrapolation of your retarded version of masochism is enough. Now get back to guzzling that dog cum your wrangler gave you for food today.

lmao, im telling you, theres no way to label any coin as an "alt right" coin. fuck off. we are winning. are of your faggot pedophile friends are going to stay triggered, and poor!

they will buy at 10$ and sell at 12 then fomo back in at 1k, let them you moron. Its exactly their combined volume chainlink needs right now to get rid of the fucking whale trying to fuck everyone here over with his 100k sellwall spam. Unless ofcourse you have enough laying around to buy ~3m linkies then go ahead and rob the faggot of his bags and I wont complain if you continue your fud

I know for 100% fact that one of the largest Healthcare DME companies in the U.S. was working with PwC on proof of concepts using smart contacts for insurance payments and chainlink was laughed out of the meeting room when the non tech partners googled them.

LINK already x10'd. O.G.s will always be 1000% better off in gains than new buyers.

When boomers have pulled an x2, oldfags will have pulled an x20.

When redditards have pulled an x10, oldfags will have pulled an x100.

Price won't go up without new buyers. There is no reason to hold the floodgates closed any longer. And with the google namedrop, it's basically fucking futile at this point anyways.

>most of the supply
its probably less than 15% in reality. fuck your mother.

>crab mentality distilled
I'll spend my billions hunting down and killing literal fags like you

How much you holding?

i don't but someone else definitely will, you guys truly have no idea the about the powers that are about to get heavily involved in LINK.

Attached: whydidyoubreakyourprogm.png (731x1024, 1005K)

how long ago was this?

Checked, and wrecked.

we will do the same.

Attached: gassed.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Revenge of the Neets

Q user is a motherfucking larp. Meme magic is real but it only goes so far.
>muh powers
>muh powers will pump my bags to 1k
It needs to spread you daft mofo. The time of the relentless fud is over

it's easier to let others think for you
which is why most people acquiesce their free will and are simply waiting for others to think for them
it's also why most people live piddling and menial lives and wonder why
>gif related
you're asking me to save these people from falling off the cliff
you do remember what happens to those who speak the Truth to the mob?
I have been a refugee from the mob and the herd my whole life for a reason
there is no rationalizing or arguing with the mob
you can only move out of the way to prevent yourself from being stampeded

>How much you holding?
>250k link between four of us (my bro, my dad, a family friend, and me)
>as well we have just over 20LP shares collectively

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

checked and based. retards need to stop replying to tweets by large corporations with apu and pepe memes and anything else tracing back to here. you realize these companies are so bluepilled and cucked that they would back out over """morals""". all it takes is one to be heralded as "brave" for standing up to "racism" and there goes your network effect

You seem emotional, like a typical sadomasochistic faggot. You will never make it because you give a shit about completely pointless bullshit.
Like a lottery winner, you'll lose all your money basically instantly because your cerebral cortex ishut down after years of trauma that formed you into a perma-FUDing rat begging to be beat-down because he knows he's worthless