Is it over for me?

I've known Chainlink since shortly after the mainnet (when it was like 0.16) but have never been able to buy any since I'm a collegefag BUT I am eligible to claim my inheritance from my father in less than 2 months. However, I'm afraid it's too late. I just feel so sad rn bros. Is there really any hope for me at this point?

Attached: 61661110_680345192393835_2114352676622099240_n.jpg (480x480, 49K)

OP, would you buy bitcoin for 100$? 1000$?

Dig up your dad and fuck him and then fuck yourself no linker

Attached: x1559401243599.jpg (1600x990, 137K)

At least get a suicide prevention stack and just consider it lost.
Will feel nice to get some extra millions in your account, but not the end of the world for you if LINK reaches meme singularity

Well, either LINK will go places or it won't. If you think it will go places, then buying now makes sense. If you don't think it will go anywhere, then obviously buying now is not good.

it's only 1,70$. It's fucking nothing compared to what will come. Buy now or brag more about how you didn't bough Link in 1$...5$...24$....1000$

Attached: 1559513792365.jpg (1575x1200, 2.74M)

>collegefag
fuck off man, i've been a student for 6 years (currently a grad student). how can you be so bad with money that you can't save $1k for crypto?

Sorry but I have 0 tolerance for nolinkers. You're disgusting, have a nice necking.

Attached: 1532055914138.png (500x338, 44K)

Good point, user. However, the potential's mostly gone. I don't think chainlink would make it much further than 5 or 6 bucks, if at all. What do you think?
You really see it hitting over $10? I mean I see the potential but it just sounds too good to be true.

A suicide stack's like an all-or-nothing stack, right?

$1k wouldn't mean much in the long run though so don't get too excited, faggot
>wow, le epic 4channel roast!1! xD

Bump

Thats the same mentality everyone had about bitcoin and etherum. Don't buy Chain Link user. Sounds like you'll just sell right before a big rally to "minimize your losses."

there are always abundant opportunities to make money. let this be the driving force to your success. don't fall for the memes in this shit hole

>the most important project in crypto
>$10B market cap seems too good to be true
You should probably figure out how to disregard your own opinion because it comes from a stupid person.

Just buy a suicide stack. Maybe a few hundred LINK if you want to be conservative. Don't think about it anymore after that. Check back in a year when its $100.

kys, stay poor

this has to be a larp, otherwise there is zero excuse for not having wagecuck money to throw on coinbase - either you are larping or are a complete newfag, in any case stop being a defeatist retard and cost average in what you're doing in hindsight is gooing to seem real fuckin dumb when link is double, triple digits and you didn't buy because you're a slave to cognitive dissonance and the opinions of gay frogs intentionally fucking with your trenchbrain

Thanks for the inspiration, fren.

Fuug you might be right. But keep in mind the non-circulating 650 million coins. What about those? I don't see anyway they could turn out well for us.

Attached: pepe-transparent-hug-1.png (746x512, 105K)

If I have 1000 link am I gonna make it or should give myself the businessman tie send off?

I'm comoletely honest. Reason why I didn't put in money is mostly because I don't think a few hundred dollars would make a difference in the long run. Heck, I could probably burn through them in a few months. Also I didn't think that highly of LINK desu cuz I was a bit of a retard.

>when link is double, triple digits

Agh, that's the dream, user. What I'm afraid of is selling during a rally or something. Also worried about those 650 million coins stored.

stay out normie you have no idea what link is seriously just go study hard for your cuck degree and keep taking out loans

well, Chainlink always was 1000$ or sink to death, before when it become a meme. If you tracked everything about chainlink before 2018 then you should know that this shit got massive potential for 1000$.Right now I see some swingers and nulinkers that sell just when link pump some 5-10% and stroke about moon mission but true linkers know that this is just a little tickle to what Link will become. Question is do you believe if this can hit 1000$, if not then better for you that you didn't bough but if you believe then you should bus as fast as possible and wait 2-3 years.

Attached: 1549037659349.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

You trippin' boi? Mainnet was less than a month ago. We haven't seen 0.16 for about a year

I'm sorry user but a trillion dollar fucking industry? The $1000 eoy was a meme.

Fuck, I meant ICO. It was early 2018 I think.

screencapped this boy. see you in 2-3 years when link will be worth 1000$

I only have 100 linkies from when it was .16 cents I turned $10 into 100 smackers. I'm still poor though

God, user stop making me fucking drool. I sure as fuck hope so. Fucking $1000blife wouldn't even feel real at that point. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Yep, I've mention that earlier. It just doesn't matter in the long run if you don't have a few thousand dollars on you to start with.

$1000 is literally a meme that got popular when with a 7 get post, before that it was $100 EOY, which was a much more realistic goal.

Keep an eye out for new exchanges opening. They do public offerings and you can make a lot off of those.

Will keep an eye out. Thanks user.

Yea $1000's just fucking pushing it. $100 is also tough but honestly even $15 and we could be set for life

Attached: images (14).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I just collected 1k from my bookie and I'm unironically thinking of putting it all into LINK. I haven't been on biz in a while. What's going on with the US and alt coins? I bought LINK awhile ago on EtherDelta. Are the exchanges being shut down? How will I get my coins out of my wallet if there's no exchanges?

I just launched an app that publishes the entire catalog of Russian brides prices .! I used big query to make my public data on chain with link! This is straight profit bro, it’s only a matter of time before we’re rich.. put all the public data you own on their for a few link and I’m going to be rich!

A suicide stack is the small stack that you’re going to want to buy so you don’t actually commit suicide when the rest of us retire early.

Most companies won't even exist in 3 years. Stock market in venezuela keeps going up too.

One I think will be big is Orion, public presale in august

Fuck, thanks! I should have the moneys by then.

I see