Chainlink Price Discussion

At first I want to define what the google cloud blog actually meant. The word partnership is retarded for crypto anyways, in the traditional business world a partnership literally means that 2 or more parties work together and deliver a product. That's basically what Chainlink is doing with BigQuery. It's not a handshake kind of partnership but it's literally like BBS providing tires for BMW's cars.

Now to the actually concerning part. We didn't even break 2$. When Chainlink got endorsed and implemented by Google. It's hard to think of more significant, realistic news that could pump this coin. I know we're not in the 2017 heyday anymore but it's kind of worrying. Will it pump later when crypto normies have digested the news and researched chainlink further? I mean the whole community took notice, it was trending, highest volume on binance, highest gainer by a long shot, etc...

What do you think will it take to get this thing into double digits and the top 10? It already achieved more than half of the top 10 cryptos by being approved by the big data daddy google.

Attached: IMG_20190613_211941.jpg (1080x1533, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/blog/
forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#502c70c761dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not like it was on Google's homepage or the news. It was a blog post that we all only found via Jow Forums or Crypto markets etc. Top 10 would require general public to know what the fuck LINK is. Or at least know the name. I'd guess 80% of people holding btc don't have a clue what it is or what it does, besides "goes up in value". Same with LINK. Trading at the moment is trading against those with at least some idea. Trading LINK in the future will be selling to people wanting to get rich quick.

Attached: 0150 - RS0TaDR.jpg (230x230, 36K)

Good point. I hope we get a ponzi reaction out of LinkPool shilling, node rewards, muh passive income meme, etc because I'm running low on funds and want to sell 10% of my stack to survive for another year before we go parabolic.

Whales are literally going to kill this token with suppression. They will accumulate until it's dead. Too dumbass fags think "the price will just magically go out without anyone buying because of adoption". The culture of FUD has really ruined Link, we need to shill.

I cannot fucking believe not even a fucking turbo bullish Google announcement didn't push us past $2. I want to go bash the fucking face in oh whatever price whale kept putting up 100k sell walls during the pump yesterday. He did it multiple times, put a wall up, it got bought, put another wall up, it got bought. Did this continually until the pump became exhausted. Without him we should be somewhere around $5 by now. I want to fucking hang that fucker.

Any Linky who FUDs from here on out is NOT going to make it.

Kys you impatient retard. I will FUD until we are 10k usd. And then I will KEEP fudding

Oh and I am NEVRR selling

LP is almost out of sellers and nobody seems to be putting more than .04 on the market anymore. I'd recommend making a sell order 50x over the current highest order.

U.S exchanges are missing

what does it fucking matter where price goes if normies have no way of accessing it besides some chink exchange or the technical hurdle of mew/metamask dexs? nodes aren't staking yet either so that incentive to buy isn't there yet. it's just silly to even want it to pump to ridiculous numbers this soon. when what i mentioned happens whales won't be able to do shit to it.

How are linkies going to trade now that binance is cucked?

imagine being emotionally rekt because your moonboy attitude can't perceive the significance of what's happening with Chainlink

I agree with user. I think the signaling of the bull run commencement will be when Reddit starts shilling Chain Link. As soon as you those threads emerge its going to take us to lambo city.

How did shit like IOTA and TRX do 1000xs then?

I have my 10k link stack but it literally says in the white paper that US residents may not buy link tokens

Look at this zoomer charlatan retard, absolute state of this cucked board. Guess what faggot? Link doesn't need "announcements" or "retail money" to go on a seemingly perpetual uptrend, you have zero idea what you are investing in or how the network will actually function and what that means for circulating supply and possible valuations. Please go back to whatever pozzed shithole you came from.

Price won't truly explode until LINK are staked on nodes for collateral. Once the derivatives market is being channeled through the network LINK will have to significantly increased in price to meet that value or an appropriate hedge of somekind. What ever the parties deem correct I guess. There is definitely a coordinated effort to keep the price down from sellers.

This is true.

Or lack of demand
Kek

>harmony, matic, reserve (Peter Thiel), thundercore (ic3), go chain and fucking Google announce they're gonna be users, plus persistent rumors about Facebook, swift, Microsoft, jp morgan and oracle, a new staking pool also appearing today and more regular blog posts spoon feeding the normies, about derivatives, insurance, threshold signatures etc accord event with Linux foundation isda and docusign etc all in the last week or so
>can't even sustain a 50% pump
I just don't get it. Who the fuck is selling right now

price of coin, scammy widespread marketing, wash trading and probably justin helping to pnd it himself. tron attacked social media.

whales who got rich off of btc/eth/2017 alt season who have hundreds of thousands of stinkies and somehow have the motivation to suppress the price via buying their own sell walls during the pumps until volume is exhausted

bump for this

so much this

You are right.

>sell the news

Calm down user. The only reason we know this is because we are obsessed and glued to this place. Most of the people out there still don’t know how PoW works, why digital scarcity or block chains are a big advancement, etc. We are early. Let yourself me comfy

Don't you linkies get it? Chainlink has so much news it's going to be sold til it's below zero

Volume unironically continues to climb by the day.
As exciting as the ATH price action has been, I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion surrounding the ATH volume (by several magnitudes) were currently experiencing.
half
a
billion
and rising

Attached: fool.gif (233x533, 84K)

Can't sell the news if there is no rumor to buy beforehand you fucking retard. Google was a surprise announcement.

This, it's pathetic. Fuck FUDers, fuck Swingers and FUCK WHALES.

Fuck you nigger, you had your chance. You'll get prolapsed anyways on the next pump

Hypothetically speaking, if one wanted to acquire a 10k suicide stack would it be best to buy now or DCA in over the next few months?

True cuz dubs

>lack of demand
>for derivatives
Lol

things takes time.
ETH was created in 2014 and reached the top in 2017 during the bullmarket.
Link was created almost at the top of the last bullmarket, kept well his value against BTC and now is mooning during a bear / recovery period.
Wait the next consolidation, pack up your linkies, swingtrade on low timeframes and sell when BTC will be at 100k in 2021
Have fun

However it feels like this could be the beginning of the awareness phase, if they keep up like this the normies will start understanding its not a pnd coin but needed by literally everyone

why the FUCK does everyone say linkies are going to be used as collateral, you can use fucking tether for collateral if you really want

Buy now, Chainlink is being shown off at Oracle's conference on the 24th. Plus there is rumors of something on the 18th too.

I hope so, I hope we get a lot more surprise announcements along with daily shitcoin partnerships just to piss these whales off. I want them to swing on a fucking rope.

Buy now

The smart way would be dca, though there is speculation that facebook will be using chainlink to peg their stablecoins value and they will release the white paper on tuesday so it might pump it up even more then, who knows

Lmao what do you think the token is for you stupid fucking actual retard

From retail? Staking and nodes, even LP and CLCG (S) will probably do the big push you want, or at least make the order books ultrathin as people get off the exchanges

Institutional? Working network (check) and demand (tbd)

Or if AWS or Azure come out a la google cloud, that’ll help

When are the next nodes up?

wash
tra
ding

Attached: 1538690491977.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Buy later, it’ll just dump to 2.50$ and you can pick it up when it dumps hard to 10$

Fina fucking ly someone with some sense. That one motherfucker sold ate the entire pump and is now going to try to reaccumulate at lower prices. Fuck that nigger. Pump this shit and let him fomo back in.

Why would facebook use chainlink? its not like people wouldn't trust facebook to report the prices correctly. If facebook did not report prices correctly their coin would be doomed in a matter of days. If they would do it through chainlink it would cost them billions just to get the prices. And people in general does not care enough about decentralization for them to even consider chainlink

The fact that anons who have been on here for all the discussions about LINK tokenomics (and the importance of specialized tokens powering economies of particular services) still dont get those issues is proof that the general public is far from being able to casually grasp why link is important. Jesus man. I hope you hold a suicide stack to hedge against your own low IQ.

VPN?

Frankly I'm more concerned about binance kicking out US traders tanking chainlink.

Any thoughts any one?

It is not a partnership. It is better. Its an INTEGRATION.

That means that google devs built in the Chainlink into BigQuery and can now be used. Engineers are now working with Chainlink for the next level applications.

We will hear more soon.

You’re assuming this guy has been here since November 2017. This guy probably fell down the rabbit hole yesterday.

it would tank the price but not the level of adoption, the price would come back once it gets listed on coinbase or something

>mutts

the question is who cares about them

This is what I’m starting to think

Oh my God you are stupid. How the fuck are there so many people on here who don’t understand why blockchain is important??? I will spell it out for you with as simple words as I can muster— blockchain is about automating traditionally trusted services so that we dont HAVE to rely on or pay trusted, centralized entities like facebook to manage those services. In this case the service is that of looking up price. Even if they are thought to be trustworthy, they are still a centralized point of failure susceptible to bad actors. Not only is it infinitely most secure, it also CHEAPER using LINK, not just for small fries but also for big businesses like facebook. On the one hand of small users, they get incredibly valuable data that traditionally needed to be supplied by trusted and centralized entities that were expensive as well as big points of failure. On the hand of a huge company like facebook, they are essentially moving an incredibly sensitive and expensive service out of house to a cheaper, peer-reviewing and thus more secure community of oracle nodes, which is a big win for them. Holy shit dude. Are you one of those people who has had their head in the sand for the literal two years of critical LINK discussion on here and are only now peeping out with the ring of the Google dinner bell? Ugh DO NOT SPOONFEED THE NULINKERS

Do you really think Chainlink is mature enough to handle a network like Facebook? When Chainlink only has been out for a couple of days?? It is going to be the largest payment service in the world. The answer is no. Maybe in a couple of years.

Blockchains can also be used internally to make a system more secure. A company as large as Facebook can have several different entities running nodes and validating transactions so that it would not be a single point of failure.

Honestly, they will probably use an internal market where assets are sold and bought. That would be where the prices originate from. In that way, they would not even need an oracle.

Definitely not mature enough. But its clear that big businesses are now taking a real interest in developing the network and adding value to it by becoming a resource for people who want to use it. As far as I can tell, what distinguishes Chainlink from any of the knockoff oracle chains is the unprecedented level of support for its use and integration that will allow real world implementation rather than insular speculative valuation... which is the current predicament of every promising blockchain that doesnt deal only with deterministic on-chain data. Which means every coin thats not a money coin.

Linkpool, CLC, IC3 and town crier, gonser, all these partnerships. And now Google.

I've always said, Link needs to produce returns based on the value of smart contract adoption. And the way nodes are rolling out makes it a sad state for neets looking to stake without using LP or other pools that pop up.

Kill your parents and the kill yourself kike

>Not on google's homepage
cloud.google.com/blog/

>not in the news
forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#502c70c761dd

Attached: 1519962974195.gif (480x238, 464K)

Could i trouble you to expand on how you conceive of this internal market? As i understand it, Libra wants to become a pan-internet currency which is rather well suited to a crypto and is definitely not an ecosystem run internally on fb.

Which is the bigger issue at hand— a “walled-in”, internally managed economy like youre suggesting is really not what the trustlessness of crypto is geared toward. Cryptocurrency allows a trustless exchange of value when you cannot enforce or control the behavior of all the actors involved. It both enables and favors services (in this case money exchange) that are not in-house or guaranteed by centralized third parties. Thus to use a blockchain for an internally managed economy would be a terrible misinterpretation of the tech and a waste. A simple database would be far superior in such a case.

The best explanation Ive heard of why a company would run a permissioned blockchain internally is basically as training wheels for when they feel ready to participate in the larger public, permissionless version of the chain. In which case facebook would not and should not be the sole oracle for its coin price.

the example that gets tossed around here a lot: imagine if the infrastructure and protocols that enable the internet were only ever used in house so that a company could trust as well as enforce the behavior of all participants involved. No hacking, no bad behavior, etc. How much more value could they instead create through using that technology to communicate with the outer “public” internet. And in the case of blockchain, the participation in the public version of the service is highly secure and trustless— as a tech it is meant to manage untrustable and chaotic actors.

This. The only people who even heard about it are the people who are already in crypto. Anyone with half a brain that is in crypto already has a bag of LINK.

if it was anyother coin it would have jumped to $5-10 dollars im tired of this fucking shit, IM DONE FUDDING LINK IM TIRED OF BEING POOR I BOUGHT FOR TWO YEARS ITS OVER

LINK $3 EOM

ìxsn dex

>Who cares about the only people with enough money to move the market in either direction

Is there any network effect with LINK?

I fail to see it. What's preventing a fork?

>thinking you'll make money by selling link and not by generated revenues

I totally agree. That whale needs to get slaughtered

I wish WhaleKiller would come back and fucking skewer this fucking whale. He deserves to fucking swing for what he did.

Lol the biggest whale of them all is sergay himself w 600m tokens
The dumping has just started

That's to be giving out to institutions for node running you absolute dreg.

Forbes, Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance had it on the the fucking front page.

checked

Attached: 1554203136984.png (334x506, 292K)

Literally nothing will be happening with chainlink in the normies won't buy in.

The big companies and institutions will buy OTC from Sergey's 650m stack for an undisclosed price. That's what the stack is for.

The price of the token itself literally doesn't matter, because the query price will be calculated in USD anyway and the network will pay enough tokens to match the price. So if LINK is $1 the node gets paid 1 LINK for the transaction, if it's $0.01, the node gets paid 100 LINK. With the 650 million tokens injected into the nodes by the corporations and the node pools selling them the exact opposite of what you think will happen, the price will drop like a rock to sub $1.

The adoption is what will actually dump LINK, not pump it. So enjoy your permanent bags, unless you get normies on board really soon.

350 mill belong just to SWIFT, also node operators cannot get paid in anything besides link

>350 mill belong just to SWIFT
So? SWIFT will be spending them, injecting more tokens into the market.

>node operators cannot get paid in anything besides link
Yes, but it doesn't matter how much the tokens are worth.
The price of the service is in USD, the tokens paid are just the USD price equivalent.

Do you fucking guys understand what a market cycle is? How can you be in crypto in 2019 and not know how this shit works. It fucking blows my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes we are still in bear market - prebullmarket. So what?

Oh boy

please develop user

>be user in 1980's
>just bought Apple Stock
>wonders if its a sound investment
>be OP looking at LINK price action from the perspective of somebody in the 1990's who knows the internet is a big deal but wonders why its not being fully adopted overnight and why it doesn't already have Netflix on it.
patience isn't your virtue, is it, OP

In other words, this bitch is gonna moon, and moon some more and then some more....but in a well paced and managed fashion.

Why?

Because its THE industry standard middleware set to make legacy adoption of DLT a reality, not a PnD ICO exit scam.
>inb4 muh freeloading fudsters step on muh toes

Attached: 8F05F4BF-14B5-41F2-B000-2B7893848FA5.jpg (2000x1125, 377K)

>Too dumbass fags think "the price will just magically go out without anyone buying because of adoption"
but it will

If the Medias are in and shilling, it's time to sell. Basic stuff.

That was true when BTC hit the mainstream.

But BTC isnt the end all be all of DLT, and thus DLT has already "'made the news".
>anons conflate Decentralized Ledger Technology with BTC itself, not realizing BTC is but a mere replaceable application while also not realizing that normie adoption is NOT what will spearhead and drive global adoption of DLT

This shit is so much more than currency.
Brainlets dont get it.

Attached: B4388D8F-4E13-4455-B877-70CFE912A2FD.jpg (1080x1620, 75K)

Checked my good sir

>he thinks Chainlink needs moonboys to give the token value
The rage of faggots like this makes all the fud worthwhile

Nice fud. Could used some dragons