Where's the VID-T hype??

Seriously, it has an actual fucking usecase the world of money NEEDS

Attached: VID.png (200x200, 5K)

HYPED

This is on top of the AmSpec announcement

Attached: 1560535307864.png (638x724, 384K)

Posting from the other thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-160737_Chrome.jpg (1431x2285, 1.06M)

oh, dang. you didnt' get the memo? yeah, we selling now.

3500 here. when lambo?

> Imagine selling before first breaching ATH and going in price discovery.
> imagine selling before massive partnership announcement and before Binance DEX listing

Token is greatly needed boys!

token isn't needed now more than ever.

>digibyte news
thanks just sold 100k

Attached: 1560130487162.jpg (112x125, 2K)

yes, that's when you sell. always sell before the hyped event. always. how new are you? I'm out today and will admit that I'm probably going to look back and see that I was a day or two early, but I know this is going to get dumped before the announcement. whether it's day of, day before, or two days before is just guessing, but dump it do.

Still 5 days before. Still hasn't breached ATH and price discovery. That's when you sell. How new are you?

>this is going to get dumped before the announcement
Everyone knows it's AmSpec, there is no hype about June 19th. Everyone who wanted to ride the hype is already out causing today's morning dip

we'll see. I sold knowing that I'm early, but I got other missions in mind. gains are good, I can't complain about the run up we've had with this one.

right, i expect it will start it's decline now. peak fomo was yesterday.

today's growth is based entirely on fundamentals, not hype or whatever. Announcment leaked out and everyone knows about partnership, type #VIDT in twitter, you will see literally first tweet about this partnership

team is smart, they won't just announce the partners, there will also be some kind of buy back stuff, they know how to pump their tokens

After the first meaningful dip in more than a week we recovered in less than a day and already breaching yesterday's highs. There is no way we won't test ATH in the next day or two

Man oh man...these guys talking shit about the company really have no idea...these guys are rocking and getting more and more clients..serious clients

This 65k range level is really important, we've been testing it for 2 days now, ATH is the next stop once we pass it over

They sure can hype their token... very important.

5 days to go. There is no way we're NOT going to break ATH.

How stupid is anyone to sell a sub 5 mil cap project thats has clients like Airbus, Khrome and Amspec...is all of biz full of little street shitting niggers aiming for lunch money?

This can literally do x5 in a few days at any given time. It is a 50 plys mcap in short term a few hundred mil cap mid term and long its a potential top 20 or even top 10 project.

WTF is wrong with biz? lol

Idk about top 20 but it has great tokenomics and big clients.., could definitly see top 200

This. Who gives a shit about a few sheckles. This shit is going to go off the Richter scale mid-long term.

I knew to buy this at 1.6M mcap and I didn’t. Now I feel like a loser and I can’t enjoy it going up with you guys

>everyone is on biz

COPE

>I can’t enjoy it going up with you guys
You know you can, i'm not going to tell you what to do

Buy a suicide bag at least

Why didn't you?

Buy a suicide prevention bag fren