THIS IS NOT A DRILL, EXIT ALL ALTS, BUY BTC

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, EXIT ALL ALTS, BUY BTC

BINANCE BRINGING ALT HOLOCAUST. ALTS GOING -50% WITHIN A WEEK

Attached: 4b1b1.gif (498x372, 579K)

Unironically the OP is right.

meaning all that money goes into the OG Coinbase corns. What if this is how CB gets back at BNB for stealing their customers. By forcing them money back into coins that they started.

this but unironically

What alt should I buy during the dip?

ONE

how many of you anons are participating in selling all alts? anyone going to keep linkies no matter what?

Everybody will be selling, and most of all, nobody will be buying. Most will be literally banned from buying lul

Attached: y412y14y.png (650x831, 368K)

but unironically

Wait does it make a big difference where you buy your coins? I’ve bought a couple bux of lite coin on robinhood does it matter whether I bought it there or coinbase? Is a wallet really the best way to go?

this is not an "alt holocaust", this is literally a temporary shuffling of money off of binance
binance's selection of coins always seemed weird and arbitrary, probably because they operated by literal bribery to get listed, so i don't even care that they're gone. actually i'm glad chinance is dead. fuck them and their shady chinese ways. come back to polo and trex, western man

user, you cant even move coins off robinhood.

I stay ALT'ed Boi,
Fuck a Fudster.

just entered a comfortable 5k position at 8600
riding this baby to 9k for a quick scalp!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (263x192, 6K)

>its not an alt holocaust
Except its all red as fuck and btc dominance is mooning

Nice discount bring it on faggot.

Been waiting for my buys to go off for a month now, I'm counting on it

No, not ALL alts! Other exchange tokens are going to moon!!!

Robonhood is CFDs look it up!

Buy EVX, their exchange is launching this month, and will allow crypto to fiat conversions. Already have approval from state of NJ, six more coming.

Fucking retard.

ETH is not an alt, fight me