No curry stinking pajeets allowed

Getting fucking annoyed of these sweatshop pajeet moonbois calling the next 100x. Biz redpill me on some quality.

Attached: 559EDC21-ACB8-46C2-B0D3-6AB90D24F992.jpg (1125x1359, 1.28M)

Quant, the only White Team with Euro bank connections.
I am tired of Chink and Pajeet coins.

i always look for partnerships and team effort. coti has been rumoured with line and visa. could be big. but dyor always

>only white team
>that's a good thing

Attached: 1559023686888.png (306x611, 216K)

COTI land of the jews, no ugly pajeets welcome

you have to go back

Sweet Vishnu, look at the bobs of that biche

DYOR summerfag

Chink and gook coins unironically the only projects that give a shit about price and exchange listing.

Neckbeard scams be like muh in it for the tech, no exchange listing for you.

Sweet Vishnu those bobs are fucking huge.

There is no undervalued quality projects in crypto at the moment.
I'm heavily invested in Russian ETF's and Silver. That's my bet.

allo allo *french accent*
i wants to blow my moneyz shilllz me

You blind? My mantits are almost bigger

OP listen en listen carefully.

These fucking tripfag nigger cuck linkers and holotrannies need to fuck off we don't want or need normies and paki's giving you advice with their 5 dollar portfolios. If you want quality you will get quality. Add these to your portfolio and thank me later.
>FTM
>COTI

Attached: F572CC69-D9F5-4022-B8B7-0FB2D13832F5.png (680x788, 117K)

XMR

That's a full on trap. Can tell by the ultra fake boobs that don't even try to meet halfway through the chest

Lit.. from germany... classy.

GIVE ME A NAME

Attached: 1560018672634 copy.jpg (962x539, 32K)

900k Fantom marine reporting.

So OP I would love to redpill you on Fantom but I think we could all unanimously agree that the project is the best displayed on the board. But I would like to do my friends over at Fusion and Coti a favor.

So Fusion and Coti both want to disrupt the financial industry. They both tackle various distinct areas that are ripe for change. So let's start with Fusion:
>By combining Fusion's interoperable architecture with the ability to express asset ownership over time, asset holders can easily monetize the time-value of their assets. A new reality of value-exchange emerges, from mundane to sophisticated financial instruments. You could license songs, rent your house and manage foreign exchange risks.

So Coti: At the core of COTI’s infrastructure lies the Trustchain, a proprietary consensus algorithm based on machine learning, which dramatically decreases transaction costs and increases processing speed by assigning trust scores to transactions and clustering it in chains.

The Trustchain lies on a multi-DAG (directed acyclic graph) data structure, which works in tandem to drive up scalability, processing over 100,000 transactions per second (TPS). Our technology stands to revolutionize crypto adoption by becoming the base layer upon which future decentralized solutions are built. They build a payments network, remittance tech, loyalty networks, stable coins and they even have COTI pay.

chainlink, everything else is scam

what phenotype is this:

This is a ladyboy with bolt ons and a disappointing small dick

How do you know? name?

UTNP