FAKETOSHI CAUGTH ADMITTING HE IS NOT SATOSHI

mobile.twitter.com/danny_knight/status/1139427428361629696

BABAHHAHAHAHABAHAHBABABAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAVABABBABAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGAGAGAGGAGHAHAHHAHUQYTQKOALAOHZhzjkskksiwiuehhFUCKYOUPIECEOFSHITAHBABWHAHAHHWHWHWHWHWHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHWUUHABABBABBABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAGAHAGGABAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THIS CLOWN REALLY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHABAHABABAHBABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUCK HIM. FUCK BSV. AND FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS CLOWN.

Attached: 9B83E505-34A2-4BF2-9E6B-0017DBC8F368.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY
youtube.com/watch?v=zxMU4C6bGKw
twitter.com/GermanMorel80/status/922400891004694528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^922400891004694528&ref_url=https://www.inverse.com/article/37656-mark-zuckerberg-was-human
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY

Remember this?

> “I am about to demonstrate a signing of a message with the public key that is associated with the first transaction ever done on bitcoin”

I don’t understand why is he saying recently “I will sign after proving in court” lol. lol. Wasn't that bbc fake stunt supposed to be real? hahaha

> “I don’t want money! I don’t want fame! I don’t wan adoration”

> “I will never do an interview ever again!”

right.

seems legit right goys?

Here the guy from bbc with his impressions, he was face to face with that clown: youtube.com/watch?v=zxMU4C6bGKw

> there will be no split
bch splits

> i will destroy bch
bch not destroyed

> btc will be $0 eoy 2018
btc $4000 eoy 2018

> i am satoshi
can’t sign a simple fucking message

> says I will sign after proving in court
but... wasn't the bbc stunt supposed to be a real signature? LOL

> submits a list of addresses of some fake tulip trust bullshit to court...
one of the addresses he claimed was signed by the real owner with a message saying the address is not belonging to this craig clown

> unlawfully registers a copyright on btc white paper and code in a stunt to cause a dump on btc
btc doesnt flintch

> next day copyright office confirms they didnt confirm this clown is satoshit and reaffirms that anyone can register anything with them
ultra fail

> some brainlets compare this piece of trash with trump, but trump is a winner
this clown is a loser

Guys this fakethosi clown is a fucking scam a pure and simple trash bag for everyone to see.

> He keeps putting a large biz budget for his trash biz shill army in an attempt to change public opinion
he fails miserably, anyone with one inch of brain sees this guy is a fucking trashbag scam

Fuck you and all you brainlets who support this fucking faketoshi loser piece of shit

Attached: 1517376717910.jpg (451x392, 46K)

I mean... wasn't it already obvious?

yea, aussie man bad
total joke

No, he is very good, he actually entertains us very well. Like a clown in a circus.

I hold 0 BSV, but the more I educate myself, and the more I see the desperate masses cling to BTC as they ridicule everything else - the more I root for this homo scammer.

Literally was just a joke

bsv cucks on suicide watch

this

Do you want to know the truth?

The absolute truth?

I poop very cleverly.

Cope

i am all in link but the more I keep seeing the same (usually exact same) lines like femboy and pajeet, paired with the same tired photoshopped bullshit by multiple samefags in literally every bsv/cregpost...
anyone else getting trump vibes

disguised bsv paid shill. Fuck you

pic related

Attached: 962B32FD-0A8F-4917-97E6-4543ACA35FAE.jpg (640x845, 103K)

>trump is a winner
lol. for Israel maybe.

Another disguised piece of shit. Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking trash. Fuck you. Fuck craig wrong. Fuck bsv. Fuck anyone who supports that clown. KYS PIECE OF SHIT.

BLOCKSTREAM SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE.
Watch out or Craig will take you shills to court ;)

BSV = REAL BITCOIN

Attached: 1556781869132.jpg (741x800, 66K)

This is it Reddit creg blight is finished its over for creg

Attached: DC55D8AC-1D94-4802-B4EC-36ACC1DCE412.jpg (640x296, 17K)

OP, don't repost twitter, bring the youtube link directly next time. There already were several threads last week.

Exactly they're literally paid or unpaid shills.
Bsv really is the real bitcoin. Craig is literally defending bitcoin.
CSW=TRUMP , BLOCKSTREAM SHILLS = CNN / DEEP STATE

Attached: 1548904016744.jpg (1545x716, 270K)

wins elections, defeats democrats in every corner (mueller, supreme court cases, etc.), he’s not a winner?

>Look at me I hold link and I say that I like BSV too so IT MEANS IT"S LEGIT!
fuck off

You seem a bit too emotional, if he was not a threat you guys wouldn't give and shits,
Why arent you guys fighting against any other fork like Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond?.

its simple, csw is a humongous threat to BTC , all you guys do is slander him and spew names - character assault
None of the anti bsvers even talk about the technicals of BTC or argue why BTC is superior.
Just scream.
Makes you think

Attached: 1559841895126.jpg (1200x677, 109K)

Just don't spam Jow Forums and this will stop. No one cares about neither BTC nor BSV.

you all talking to engagement bots pajeets coded

KEK

>investing on a shitcoin PnD "backed" by a faggots aussie

> claims to be satoshi
> can’t sign.
end of story piece of shit

>humongous threat to BTC
more like humorous

funny enough had no effect on price

redpilled

yeah im thinking its over. huge fuck up there but at least the truth is finally out

probably not a very smart joke to make when everybody suspects you of being a scamming kike

Attached: 1513455245689.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

omg ur right and zuckerberg is not a human too twitter.com/GermanMorel80/status/922400891004694528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^922400891004694528&ref_url=https://www.inverse.com/article/37656-mark-zuckerberg-was-human

Attached: 1523536915450.jpg (458x319, 32K)

>wouldn't give and shits
I give and shits because you shit on the street, pajeet.

Attached: 1517875109419.jpg (1000x1419, 368K)

CRAIG IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE SATOSHI!!! #RESIST

Attached: realityisabitch.png (2140x1676, 2.55M)

you mean brownpilled?

> some brainlets compare this piece of trash with trump, but trump is a winner
this clown is a loser

> claims he is satoshi
> can’t sign
BAHAHHHAHAHAHA end of story piece of shit

> trump claims to win
proves by winning

> craig piece of shit claims he is satoshi
can’t sign

gane over trashbag, enjoy zero.

>Coreshill.exe has encountered an exception and needs to close

Attached: triggeredlol.jpg (392x392, 17K)

You guys never argue the point, you insult the person. That's why BSV is ignored by triple digit IQs.

Not an argument. In fact, worse than an argument, given that the fact that you're in here proves otherwise. Have a nice life, brainlet.

Attached: 1558900980663.jpg (218x231, 6K)

Except he literally gave arguments as to why he isn't Satoshi. Instead of countering it you insulted him, then you got called out on it. What exactly isn't an argument in your mind?

did I saying anything about BTC piece of shit? I speak against an obvious fraud who tried to hijack the crypto community with nothing but lies. Go fuck yourself trashbag

bsv shillds are as sad an pathetic as turtle marines and all the other miserable shills with no hope in sight

I know it's mostly just Indian shills on here who pretend to believe CSW is Satoshi, but there are a handful of regular humans who actually believe it, and it boggles my mind. Even if CSW was Satoshi, it doesn't mean BSV isn't a total fucking shitcoin. Anyone who actually believes this liar is going to die of old age before Craig actually signs the private keys.

Replied and proved the point of the person replied to with 0 irony.

Core is literally the systemd of crypto. It's a provable fact.

Being or not Satoshi is a matter of signing a message with Satoshi's wallet, not a matter of voting. If it was a matter of voting you could make Trump analogies. He can't sign with Satoshi's wallet, therefore he's not Satoshi. We're not putting this to a vote, we don't get to decide. Only Satoshi decides. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Wise.

Thanks fake Toshiba u dropped the ball like a true jackass u are

Get rekt bsv bag holders

Attached: Badgers_Badgers.gif (371x269, 208K)

this is all FUD that we discussed in 2018 and it's all debunked, go to the archives.

based

This. Nobody here actually believed he was Satoshi, right?

>search through miles of shit to find it
you should have a list of sources ready

Niggers and pajeets cannot refute this

>"arguments:"
>This clown is loser
>He hasn't signed something.
Mmmmhmmm. Great arguments, faggot.
It's been refuted numerous times. Old gish gallop pasta is stale and not yummy. Post something new and maybe those of us in the know will care.

Attached: skeptical geralt.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Jow Forums circa 2011 (1 BTC = 30 cents):
>I mean, nobody actually believes in this bitcoin trash, right?

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

He hasn't signed a message with the Satoshi wallet for all to see. Until he does, he's not Satoshi.

you are a delusional cult follower maniac

you don't understand this forum, and that's why your tactics won't work, no matter what you change them to

No, he just signs it for people that matter.

So you are irrelevant? haha
come on now

>He hasn't signed something.
>Mmmmhmmm. Great arguments
dude how fucking asshole can you be. Signing is the only way anyone can prove is satoshi

lol I used to believe we humans were all equals but after discovering biz and seeing this literal faggots support craig clown/bsv with an IQ below 0 I finally understood why humans have been at war for thousands of years.

I have an announcement to make!
*spanks the air*
BSV IS SATOSHI!

Attached: curry.jpg (640x360, 35K)

All lurkers plz know that this is the correct person

Attached: 1558663397651.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

He's a lolcow.

>"Cultist!"
>Proceeds to autisticly screech about how there is only one way to prove that someone is Satoshi.
You guys are so dumb and brainwashed it hurts. I've been in this game since BTC was double digits and I have never, ever seen levels of hysteria and unmitigated retardation this high in crypto. The only thing that comes close is the absolute state of reddit when Zion Don won in 2016.
People who are sane and secure just don't attack a single human being so relentlessly for such a long period of time. This is especially striking given how there are thousands of scammers who have, you know, actually verifiably taken money from people in crypto, yet the vitriol for Craig is still way, way higher than anyone else. Obsessed losers, in any space, act in exactly the same way and it's pretty funny to watch it play out in this context.

Attached: stacylaughsatyou.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Debunked fag. Make a new pasta already, this one is bad and stale.

Attached: corecuck_pasta_debunked.png (1861x1110, 208K)

Attached: 1514408234501.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Don't create Craig threads, and there will be no counterthreads. No hype = no negativity.

Craig is a threat to the jewish controlled central banking system. It's all there is to it.

Attached: CSW_bis.png (634x1079, 120K)

hahahah
> claims he is satoshi
> can’t sign
> attacks everyone who says he is not satoshi because he can’t sign

deal with it faggot you are all a bunch of low iq losers. fuck you

>let us control the narrative goy, don't you dare post inconvenient facts and information

Attached: 1559333588910.jpg (2040x3160, 549K)

Kek, who do you think created this thread? If you missed it, try reading more carefully.
You faggots are obsessed. Just admit it. It would healthier for your psyche.
>fuck you
Look at you, posting the exact same thing three times in the same thread followed by an emotional outburst. Pathetic.

Attached: 1558884944548.jpg (642x749, 80K)

how's that bluepill treating you?

BSV is the deepest crypto redpill, you dumb nigger

Attached: 0_uEtJW9hWM7JBWx0Y.png (1396x904, 41K)

Wouldnt be the first time

Sergey is satoshi. This is common knowledge on this board. Craig is a flaming faggot boomer desperate for attention. John Mcafee^2

john mcafee hired hitmen to get rid off creg fektöshi

COPE

>keeps spamming csw/bsv threads like a retard multiple times a day claiming it's satoshi
>someone says creg isn't satoshi
>HURR DURR YOU'RE SO OBESSED WITH CSW HAHA COREKEKS BTFO HAHAH HHAA HAHAHA HAHA

kys you pathetic miserable shills
I guarantee you that if you didn't shit up this board every day with your shameless shilling and shitposting no one would give a single fuck about your craig or his shitfork

really wanna know what the ? is