Harmony ONE

Am I the only one that thinks that this is a good project?

I think this coin is getting rekt because of the Binance , usual initial listing dump, IEO .
Even though it could be a copy paste + enhancement, I think they have a great team and management and thats what will make them succeed.

Just look at Request Network, good idea but TERRIBLE execution and HORRIBLE team management.

They also got good contacts over silicon valley

Regardless of the price what do you think?

Attached: DE9E6767-3E28-4D5F-8D4A-EBA4D3E76469.jpg (160x172, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$.04 eom ez

3,5k sats user

4k sats akshually

this is the first IEO that is an actual platform coin and not just a second layer solution. POS with mainnet in 2 weeks. If this doesn't pump the market is retarded

This is why whis space is retarded...REQ was NEVER good idea to start with lol it was crypto midleman burning tokens lol ...

On one i have no idea to much cz pnds to look into all desu

Attached: 1556041085904.png (1224x1120, 94K)

The market can stay retarded longer than you can shitpost about it

It was always a chink PnD

you lost your money

get over it

fully agree

Stfu pajeet

Yes, you are the only one

The H is for hamburger not Curry, so it's a win in my book.

Lost everything.
Hopefully the end of month pump for mainnet is real

>I think this coin is getting rekt because of the Binance , usual initial listing dump, IEO .
I just got bullish from their latest blockfolio signal update. Talking about mainnet by June 30 and focusing on decentralized access to one coin and other listings to spread access. I like how they are addressing the binance blocking us customers issue. Dont see fatass sergey doing that.

How are they addressing binance block

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg

Better than REQ? Wake up, this is another chink scam

Attached: 1560534813523.png (1048x458, 523K)

Except they are not lazy

anons, fast your seatbelt

ONE on coinbase next

Attached: coinbase-harmony-listing.jpg (250x248, 7K)

That photo was from a bar-b-q meetup?

>rando guy wearing a shirt means he's the one that makes the decision to list a total chink scam shitcoin

Attached: 1560001147809.jpg (618x597, 64K)

You mean lead Harmony dev. Coinbase listing is imminent

They're saying they are committed to allowing anyone of any country to buy. Check their recent blockfolio signal. It's a bit of virtue signaling I suppose as they merely said it but no other coin seems bothered by people blocked from buying.