LINK FUD and adoption

What you permaFUD retards don't understand is that LINK will neever moon, unless the normies get on board BEFORE the adoption.

You think "hurr the adoption will make LINK useful and dry up the supply".
What you are forgetting is, that Sergey still has his 650 million LINK stack, reserved from the companies and institutions.
The big companies won't be buying your bags on Binance, they will be buying from Sergey OTC for an undisclosed price that will never affect the market.
Then, they will start paying nodes, slowly injecting these 650 million linkies into the market, forcing the price to dump by 60%. It's simple math - if your supply triples, your price per token dumps by two thirds.

Moreover, the price per token doesn't matter in network usage, since albeit the nodes are getting paid in LINK, the data price is calculated in USD, so the LINK payout just has to match it's USD price. If the data price is $1 and LINK is 5 cent, they will just pay 10 LINK and if LINK is $2 they will pay 0.5 LINK. Same thing with staking, the collateral for data is calculated in USD.

So, adoption will actually dump LINK and unless you get the normies on board really soon, you will be left bagholding 1 billion tokens forever. Reminds me of the autistic anime whale, who during the end of 2017 bought out 30% of BNTY supply and kept suppressing the price until march, thinking he will get rich when they start the platform. Wonder where he is now.

Attached: DQ6PFmTsXm-Et-rJueU7exZzY3vcn7ihhS7belk8_3w.png (320x208, 13K)

Look in the mirror bro
You are the normie, you bought into the scam

This is actually correct, but as far as I know, Sergey is actually giving out a lot of that 650MM for free. Though I think it's only to very large institutons to persuade them to hop on board and get off their ass and upgrade their systems.

But that last bit there is what worries me. The FUD lately is getting really demented. FUDIng on good news is not a good thing. You can't accumulate forever. I think Link is in a real danger of following BNTY. Adoption will not just magically raise the price, the price has to raise first for adoption to happen. We actually need to be shilling this. Honestly Link's investor base is so fucking dumb at times.

The accumulation phase is done. If you see LINK FUD call the Pajeet out.

I agree. Only nonwhites FUD Link now. Pic related.

Attached: Pajeet desperately FUDS Link.jpg (1128x210, 46K)

fucking pajeets and discord trannies

Attached: swingfuckers.png (1184x160, 16K)

>Then, they will start paying nodes, slowly injecting these 650 million linkies into the market, forcing the price to dump by 60%.

You forgot the part where in order to pay for a job you need to buy link to pay the node... So I don't totally agree. But, yeah, fuck the FUD.

They are getting the Link for free from Sergey. There will be no Link buying, until Sergey's stack runs out at least.

The LINK token is completly useless, seriously this chainlink meme has gone too far.

It's become obvious that the only anons who are fudding are nulinkers. It's not our fault they got in at 1.80. They had two years

Before I go off for the day, I want to say, us eternal FUDers...*sip*, we are the anons that biz deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So hunt us, we can take it, we're not your hero, eventually you will learn the value of a good lesson and a good opportunity to teach yourself over a compulsive FOMO that you don't understand and will sell way too early anyways. Fuck all you fake shills

This. It's only Nulinkiers, Pajeets and mentally deficient autistics still FUDing at this point. Any sensible Linkie or pre-SIBOS oldfag is really for takeoff.

We patiently held this for 2 fucking years. Stealth phase is over. Accumulation is over. It's time to fucking shill this.

Daily reminder this is what happened last time a group tried to shill link. Several fud groups were created basically just out of spite.

This will happen again... and I don't give a shit to be honest, just watching the shitshow.

Attached: 20190614_143957.jpg (2172x3862, 543K)

even at 1,000,000,000 LINK in circulation, $10 is very feasible

I'll spam shit like this every day, all day

the perks of being a neet link fudder

do you honestly believe LINK is a 10 billion dollar company? Look up other companies with a 10 billion dollar market cap, holy kek

That's sabotage, not shilling.

Also, do you faggots really think any big company will do business with a company associated to nazis? That'd be PR suicide.

Lol nice

It might be stupid, but it's also retarded!

But by all means, waste your time shilling on a friday afternoon so you can stop wagecucking, pump your bags off fearful ignoramuses, feel like youre actually doing a service for the community and the chainlink team; us FUDers know better.

it's not a company valuation you fucking retard. Do I honestly believe that LINK's total cap could be higher than XRP is right now? Yes

The new wave of Link shilling is created out of spite of the FUD groups you little monkey.

Attached: Pajeet shits on the blockchain.jpg (658x167, 36K)

Hah, sure it is my nigger friend. Sure it is...

Believe me, some neet link whales have much more time and drive than you.

BUY LINK!