I am completely financially utterly devastated and also ruined

I am completely financially utterly devastated and also ruined.

Attached: dead.png (1960x1029, 2.9M)

I cant go into detail but I run a legal biz from the US and need to hold/transfer funds on all exchanges. This will result in me losing money and competition having an edge against me. Do I need to relocate to another country? How can I have access to all exchanges?

Its the price you pay for freedom. Thank you for protecting me from myself SEC. Long shekelbucks short crypto

MIGA

Wow, there are a lot of subIQ mongrels on this board. No surprise they are amerimutts. You realize you can just use etherdelta and exodus, right?

I'm just going to hit the eject just Minutes before we get the b& hammer

Based government keeping me poor and safe

>Using an exchange that has 1/100th of the volume
fuck off retard

Not everyone is a degenerate hodler like you, faggot.
This

>serfs actually believed they had a chance at financial freedom
not on our watch kiddo

Attached: 1532727127166.png (1087x1449, 2.3M)

Just use a vpn faggots.

>land of the free

well, maybe we should actively promote it so people bring their money there..

also lube for the long dick of the law

OP:
>I need to hold/transfer funds on all exchanges.
You:
>I'm an idiot with no reading comprehension but here let me shill a random DEX and crypto wallet.
user, what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1529326777335.jpg (605x667, 57K)

one word user: kneepads

you'll have to start at probably $5 dollars a blowjob but after a couple of years you'll be at $7 in no time

It's not illegal to do. Just against the platforms TOS. You can still report for taxes.

>"some users may be required to furnish evidence showing that their account registrations are consistent with Binance’s Terms of Use"

prepare to have your funds confiscated when you can't provide KYC

Attached: 1560040221128.jpg (1510x1148, 342K)

>prepare to have your funds confiscated when you can't provide KYC
That's not exactly what it says.
>After 90 days, effective on 2019/09/12, users who are not in accordance with Binance’s Terms of Use will continue to have access to their wallets and funds, but will no longer be able to trade or deposit on Binance.com.
So basically they'll hold your funds for you but you can't trade. It's obvious, use a VPN until they catch up with you at which point you witdraw and create another account with a new IP address and try not to fuck it up again.
The only way CZ can stop this is requiring KYC on all customers which if they want to keep being the number 1 exchange ain't likely to happen since many people from all over the world using Binance have no interest in sharing their identity. They'll go elsewhere.

Seems like a plan, any VPN you reccomend and any supplementary things to do to trade safely on binance?

Binance 100% KYC implementations imminent, been telling you guys for months they’re transitioning to 100% KYC, this is just the first step.

AnonVPN, but it wont matter for long, chinance is going full KYC soon, you wont even be able to withdraw without it soon. CZ will execute a massive exit scam before this is enforced though.
t. personally know a chinance computer engineer

Goddamnit. LINK is done for. Time to sell is now frens

Attached: D4E4E65E-39F8-436C-BA39-18FF5D3068FD.jpg (480x515, 47K)

We'll cross the "full KYC" bridge when and if we get to it. For now though..
>any VPN you reccomend and any supplementary things to do to trade safely on binance?
The first VPN I tried was NordVPN back when I started trading on Bitmex and haven't had any problems or been kicked off yet. Other than making damn sure the VPN is operational before getting on the exchange, I also conduct it all on a laptop dedicated just to trading on Bitmex. I use it for that and nothing else so I'm less likely to slip up. A lot of Americans trade on Bitfinex the same way.

Just use opera and switch the VPN to Europe. Done.

Not if it gains all the volume that Binance is about to lose. Fucking retard.

Man I love freedom and America. I thank the lord every day for my freedoms. Thank you Mr. Shekelstein for limiting my gambling impulses and giving yourself an Accredited longnose Investor edge so you can keep preserving our freedoms through your financial magic.

>opera

We’re moving to Bitsdaq

i lost 6% from liquidating all my binance positions and exiting the platform yesterday.
i hope the SEC fucking arrests that faggot now.

they're going to open binance US, wtf is wrong with burgers

US exchanges like bittrex and poloniex removed lots of coins and only allow them for non-US. US only exchanges have less coins and rarely add new coins.

>tfw level 2 verified
Fug

Also, can I use Brave for this via VPN?

Is binance going to waive withdrawal fees if you’re transferring to your Binance US wallet?

lol, if you keep saying it maybe might come true

KYC is so fucking dumb. There are billions of poor people on the planet ready to sell their ID kek.

This is binance, so they will aim to get the same platform worldwide.
It's just a law/taxes problem i guess.

binance will list what they're fucking told they can m8. look at the other binance exchanges. jersey has btc, eth and bnb.

Who would decide what binance can or cannot list?
No one has such autority

who r u and what r ur credentials?

Attached: 1558658779562.jpg (519x924, 207K)

it's not 2017.

Gonna have more volume after binance disappears for you

Doesn't KYC mean that the IRS will take 30% of EVERY trade no matter what, not just your cash out?

lol burgers, go trade 2017shitcoins on polo and bittrex

Attached: 1559154120845.jpg (334x506, 39K)

The brainlets that use Binance aren't going to be able to figure out how to use niggerdelta.

Why is bitcoin mooning without USA whaaythrhejrk thhee fucki2jdjck

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)