Stop fudding link

>stop fudding link

I've held since Oct 17 and I am 600% up at this point. I don't FUD but what you faggots need to understand is the fudders provide a valuable service of keeping weak as fuck nulinkers out of link at this crucial early stage. The last pump on mainnet announcement brought in the weakest handed brainlet as fuck retard nulinkers that made painful dumb as fuck threads and sold when we dipped below a dollar.

We will never pump if the sub $5 cohort is stocked with weak emotionally uninvested newfags. We have held for so long though the most brutal nausea inducing FUD that made you question the very foundations of your sanity and have dissected ever aspect of this project to the point where it doesn't matter anymore in our minds.

Accumulate and shut the fuck up and based fudders keep doing your work. The FUD has become brainlet tier but so has the target audience.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-22-13-28-985_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1738, 651K)

Fuck off Randeep.

>keeping weak as fuck nulinkers out of link
That's exactly what we don't want.

>at this crucial early stage.
KEK. 2 FUCKING YEARS

Not even bothering with the rest of your drivel post. KYS.

Attached: Every pajeet in Mumbai shitting street.jpg (1429x845, 220K)

>fudders provide a valuable service of keeping weak as fuck nulinkers out of link
FUDders ARE nulinkers. It was already established with certainty

>it was establahblahblah
stfu

FUDding on biz is fine, FUDding on social media that normie developers use whose opinions and impressions actually influence LINK adoption needs to stop

>buthurt nulinker

Lol have sex sub 50k linker

Don't even try to larp, I know you have less than 50k link, pathetic shill faggot

>he fell for the "linkers fud link" meme
link gets fudded because it is a shitcoin

the latest "some random guy at google mentioned link in a blog post" that was pushed as "GOOGLE PARTNERSHIP" is no different from the fake partnership pump n dumps of hundred other shitcoins

Based

When was the last time some random guy at google mentioned any other shitcoin in a blog post?

The real reason they fud is to protect their pathetic, weak, limp egos.
If they shill and arent successful, theyre more failures than they already are.
And they cant take one more failure in the litany of failure that is their pathetic meaningless lives.

>every coin that made massive gains never had weak retarded holders
>tron
>ada
>doge
>literally any coin

Shut the fuck up, it’s time to start pushing this shit, you greedy peasant

dont waste your time on these anti-fud discordfriends

dilate tranny

shill or chill bro. if you dont do either then it'll be assumed that you're either a nulinker or a nolinker. Stinkies dont like either of those two

google has 100k employees
No shit one of them is going to namedrop some shitcoin every now and then
It doesn't mean shit

I missed the part where any of those went to BTC levels?

>they are still attempting to lie so blatantly
go back to sucking dick. You were much better at it.

Chekt

Are you delusional? That’s not happening.

>That's not happening

Attached: images (62).jpg (227x222, 6K)

This, the thing that breeds the strongest hands is constant price increases with minimal dumping between them. BTC did not go to 20k on Iron hands. We don't need tons of iron hands true believers who understand the tech to pump Link to $20. Just let the hype take over on news and let the FOMO commence and fuck whales dumping. Just let it go up, once people see the gains they will stay in and be more comfortable.