FUD monkeys getting owned on reddit

FUD monkeys getting owned on reddit

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0h7a6/big_news_for_chainlink_as_google_cloud_showcases/

Attached: 1555077512889.gif (240x263, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0h7a6/big_news_for_chainlink_as_google_cloud_showcases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lose control of reddit fudding
>w-we should stop f-fudding guys

"Its a single developer advocate more than likely shilling his bags"

Im sad for him

why do people post reddit links on Jow Forums
>more proof the only buyers of LINK are normies
go back!

downvote this shit

>The other thread was locked because it was brigaded by load of poop smearing and throwing and eating monkeys from Jow Forums banging away on their keyboards.

kek, they're so dumb

only a matter of time before SEC shuts down the link tard scam to protect normies like yourself. sell before its too llate

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0h7a6/big_news_for_chainlink_as_google_cloud_showcases/

fastest downvote of my life, buddy

Hugging my 1m stack for a couple of years

Why? That's exactly what happened.

Upvoted to even it back out. We’re not fudding no more it’s up time.

bet you keep your shit on binance too . enjoy kissing uncle sam when he reams you up the pooper

BASED.

I should spend some time making reddit accounts so I can upvote all Link shills posts. I've got a vpn so it should be easy too.

Is sergey going to list on other exchanges so Americans can buy link? Or is he just going to be silent and keep stuffing his face?

Link is on CoinMetro which is a fully regulated exchange with USD pairings coming soon.

NO MORE FUDDING NO MORE FUDDING NO MORE FUDDING

Copy pasta forehead man

That’s some serious fud, deserves a standing ovation.

Idk what you meant by this

As long as whales are suppressing the price, you little peasants won't change a damn thing and your efforts are worthless. Get fucked :)

Die, Pajeet
Only shitskins FUD LINK.