Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so farrrr awayyy

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Attached: no.png (300x300, 3K)

Oh, I believe in A STABLE COIN

Sold all mine today at a 40% loss, I couldn't handle the bleeding anymore. Watch this piece of shit end up being the coin Facebook uses for it's stablecoin and moon without me

isn't facebook making their own stablecoin? Everyone told me to bet on the whites

Desu, this worries me. Theil is a Facebook advisor. Though I heard he and Zuck fell out because of Theil’s conservative politics. If RSV is fb Libra coin it’ll be an effort not to kms after I sold my bags for a loss this week.

>he doesnt have the balls to risk just $1k so he doesnt have the ability to turn that into an easy $200k in the next year

honestly, i bet you are a professional at missing out on good shit.

it isnt about RSV the stable coin thats backed by RSR - its entirely about how much RSR you hold. since its going to be volatile and eventually end up worth much more than $1

can someone please explain this whole fb stablecoin situation

Attached: 1528425698667.jpg (604x516, 126K)

How much RSR for a suicide bag? 100k? 500k? No way I’m risking thousands of dollars on what’s probably going to be JNT 2.0.

I don’t think they’ve said much yet. Just that they’re making their own stablecoin called Libra. Moonbois with heavy RSR bags hoping for a connection. That’s all I know of.

This. This is what I worry about. JNT was shilled to death on biz and created a generation of bagholders.
I'm praying along with the moonbois

just buy link for low risk high enough rewards or quant for higher risk potentially high rewards you cock suckers, why the fuck do you guys buy literal shitcoins

because RSR/RSV is backed by coinbase ventures and a slew of other big players in the financial sector
its a very smart money play.
just throw $1k at RSR and put it on your blockfolio and just watch it gain train over the next 2 years.

this shitcoin is going down at least another half

its still very very early, personally i would be buying if i was you

Attached: file.png (697x260, 27K)

the main reason that i bought RSR is because i actually LISTEN TO THE MONEY TALK

>eventually end up worth much more than $1

How? Its whole purpose is to stabilize RSV at $1.

im not about to teach a class on tokenomics when its almost LIVE PD time but you need to dyor really good on this one. its a gain train

You can literally just buy Link and proifit off this shitcoins success, should it have it.

i already have a very large LINK position and im not even selling any of it for at least 5 years. RSR is a 3 year quick profit train for me. thats why im on it.

save........ me.................

Bought in lads, announcement coming next week about rsd/rsv, will probably be released

200x? impossible
maybe 20x but 200x is over
there will never been a golden bull run like there was in 2017

thats where youre wrong lad.
crypto is being regulated and after that happens the institutions will drop billions into the market.
2017 was just a test run for whats about to happen.
you havent even seen parabolic green candles yet dude.
buy as much of the good shit as you possibly can right now and take out fucking loans.

fuck this coin, buy it. how can you lose money? its at the bottom.

Volume is dead. This token won't moon only being on Huobi, Hotbit, and Idex. It needs to get listed somewhere else. I am not sure now that Binance is kaputz.

>almost 2 million in daily volume is dead
just stop user, no one here is fucking blind