WARREN BUFFETT CANCELS LUNCH WITH JUSTIN SUN

i fuckin knew it would never happen boys
TRX BTFO

Attached: trx.png (1218x398, 105K)

Based Boomer

Kek fuck this boomer faggot what a retarded excuse.

Only poor people loss in this shit

As if anything would come out of this meeting to begin with. It was just an attempt to pump his shitcoin.

Attached: 2111e52d0dd34db635972aea612895fa.png (600x407, 400K)

I have done a thorough investigation and concluded that this is fake.

JUSTin sun

Justin sun and every other one of those clowns are rampant retarded scammers. Fuck them.

>oracle
>happening tonight
Is this a LINK dogwhistle?

Just imagine had he attended the lunch meeting, chinkler would describe each meal as a Trx usecase lmao I too would try to avoid at any means possible

fake

Attached: 1560378750159.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Based white dude dunking on a chink

Then buffet should say so and not be a pussy.
>oopsie sorry guise guess my secretary double booked lunch my bad

How does it feel to get absolutely, unironically, eternally BTFO by an 80yo boomer?

Attached: 1083547810857.png (478x390, 140K)

Oh shut your spud loving mouth you fucking commie. Im getting real real sick of this politically correct bullshit from these neemish bullshitters who are spewing night and day. We devour and eat their words faster than my fat ass can eat a mcdouble. "oh Thats racist." "Thats racist" is fucking racist. Fucking turn it off. Enough with your media machine. Enough you beautiful commies. You asshats. you sand nipple. You suede cheese nuggets. You yellow marshlings. You green coated yellow teeth fake plastic nerf gun toting want to be SS cry baby hate monger what the FUCK was your mother thinking? Letting the nightly news or Whoopie Goldburg teach you growing up ya fucking despicable twatlings.

All of ya. White. Black . and yellow? wtf does that even mean?? and everyone in between eating it up faster than a gnarly roach eats a bitter papine...now go chew on that piece of cordage that you are. Satan's right hand covered in wet toilet paper. That's what you are. Now ill let you figure out who "you" are.

Well him and his generation have already destroyed and BTFO America so feels pretty standard.

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, Buffet is being a gentleman. Besides he doesn't want to get sued for slander!

Yeah, last tweet 2016

Chink: WUL WU RIKKA DA DOGGI DONG DERRI SAUWICH?

Based Buffet: Excuse me poor chap but I have a prior engagement

Fake

It’s times like these I take a nasty, smelly dump, refuse to flush m. Go out to the living room, sit down, spread my ass cheeks nice and wide and drag my ass across the carpet like a dog.

It's fake you retard

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRX faggots scammed by the gook again

Attached: 1474819493490.png (327x316, 208K)

Fuck chinks.

you absolute retard

Did you really think this man would take a scammer chink seriously? fucking please