CZ starts shilling random shit coins than this happens

He knew didn't he? He is scamming. Harmony One Coin will never go back up period. Largest amount of circulated coins to sell wall ratio in any other crypto currency by a magnitide of 2. I put 20K at 300 there is not enough liquidity to ever make it move that high up and now that binance is BANNING it's own shilled PnD, it's going to tank to the low 100's and double digits until complete obscurity.

This is honk honk land, chainlink moving up and everyone shilling a philosophy major's internet "concept" coin of a usecase that literally just got banned in america.

Facebook coin is going to decimate the shit coins, can't believe HARMONY pump and dump's can get away with this and you still think this wasn't coming?

Literally danny lin and the practically the whole team dumped coins if you look in their wallet. There has never been a coin where so much money was transferred to the quality of addresses than One which indicates that the team dumped literally on poor and medium money folk's hoping for the next 5x coin that they hear everyone else getting.

rumors are circulating that the team is working on another project actively with the funds they are extracting from this dead project. I hope CZ gets a lot of fucking prison time

Attached: c5700f86-2d66-48e3-8e81-bbc63a692a2a.png (1066x786, 582K)

>tldr: I invested in something I had no clue in on an exchange who's purpose is to provide me the opportunity to invest into said something with the hopes of an easy 5x without ever doing TA or reading various sources

Was good buying low and selling high on the obvious double tops

''prison time''

''he stole our chance to make it''

I hope you learn what investing is before you lose even more, this isn't a slot machine to put money in and guarantee an outcome, I've lost myself hundreds of dollars learning to not lose.

Eat shit

CZ is just an archetype, he won't be removed only replaced, and he's worth 4billion himself so gl with that.

Nice just bought 200k

Trend never lies

Attached: HARMONY_SCAM.png (1334x710, 60K)

he cute

>pumps his IEOs until he doesnt then bans your country from his exchange
classic

Its OK Op, not everyone just jumps on to a hype train. This market has to have suckers!

Fud is getting stronger

I must buy more

Pretty genius move desu

I can't believe it. I refinanced my house with cash back recently, and instead of fixing my roof I put in $18k into this shitcoin hoping to double my money. I went from 320 sats and DCA'd at 270 sats "bottom" and I'm even in a bigger loss now. Fuck it I just sold and cut my losses.

Dude knew didn't he, biatch? Dude is scammin yo. Harmony One Coin aint NEVER gonna go back up period. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Largest amount of circulated coins ta push wall ratio up in any other crypto currency by a magnitide of 2. I put 20K at 300 there aint enough liquiditizzle ta eva make it move dat high up n' now dat binizzle is BANNING itz own shilled PnD, itz goin ta tank ta tha low 100z n' double digits until complete obscurity.

This is honk honk land, chainlink movin up n' mah playas shillin a philosophy majorz internizzle "concept" coin of a usecase dat literally just gots banned up in america.

Facebizzle coin is goin ta decimate tha shiznit coins, can't believe HARMONY pump n' dumpz can git away wit dis n' you still be thinkin dis wasn't coming?

Literally danny lin n' tha practically tha whole crew dumped coins if you look up in they wallet. There has never been a cold-ass lil coin where so much scrilla was transferred ta tha qualitizzle of addresses than One which indicates dat tha crew dumped literally on skanky n' medium scrilla folkz hopin fo' tha next 5x coin dat they hear any suckas getting.

rumors is circulatin dat tha crew is hustlin on another project actively wit tha fundz they is extractin from dis dead project. I hope CZ gets a shitload of fuckin prison time

Nice just had my 200k sell order filled

if you idiots even glanced at the joke of a website by this chink scam One it would have been immediately clear this is some vaporware bullshit designed to extract BTC from gullible westerners

probably the right choice

No FUD just reality. We are in the last support without volume. Whales are not accumulating.

Lmao already at 250

The bottom has been found at 230~

If you have watched any IEO for longer than a week you know what’s bound to happen soon

Pump without volume? No thanks

It’s breaking out right now

>He knew didn't he? He is scamming. Harmony One Coin will never go back up period. Largest amount of circulated coins to sell wall ratio in any other crypto currency by a magnitide of 2. I put 20K at 300 there is not enough liquidity to ever make it move that high up and now that binance is BANNING it's own shilled PnD, it's going to tank to the low 100's and double digits until complete obscurity.
>This is honk honk land, chainlink moving up and everyone shilling a philosophy major's internet "concept" coin of a usecase that literally just got banned in america.
>Facebook coin is going to decimate the shit coins, can't believe HARMONY pump and dump's can get away with this and you still think this wasn't coming?
>Literally danny lin and the practically the whole team dumped coins if you look in their wallet. There has never been a coin where so much money was transferred to the quality of addresses than One which indicates that the team dumped literally on poor and medium money folk's hoping for the next 5x coin that they hear everyone else getting.
>rumors are circulating that the team is working on another project actively with the funds they are extracting from this dead project. I hope CZ gets a lot of fucking prison time
dude. crypto is a ponzi scheme. people make cryptos to pnd. exchanges buy it before they list and dump on listing. repeat. repeat. crypto doesnt scale. its just a ponzi. now you know this. and now you can play the game. cz is the pnd master. follow him. play his game.

Don't be a retard. Volume will come when CZ switches on the bots.

Rn people are loading up, CZ’s bots are off

I’ll bet that the volume exceeds 200m early next week buddy

I will stay in LINK. Safe bet