2% burn on every transfer

>2% burn on every transfer
>18 decimals included
>you will be able to buy pizza with it very soon
>bootstrapped a competitor to $bomb in less than three weeks and improved the code
>no min burn so you don't have to wrap it to trade
>unironically going to $1000 eoy
>dex and dapps being built on top of the token
>free airdrop of 50 NUKEs on July 5th
>all team members are timelocking 50% of stack for 365 days
>after token distribution is complete devs will control less tokens than bomb devs
>idex and mercatox listing in the works
>listed on ddex, another large listed TBA Monday.

ddex.io/trade/NUKE-WETH

Attached: C70314FF-7256-4C21-BB9C-66CA4B5869F0.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ddexio2018/status/1139432862686437379
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://ddex.io/trade/NUKE-WETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man I'm seeing this thing everywhere now

Deflationary currency? Isn't it just going to get cheaper and cheaper wtf is this shit

Yeah I just saw these NUKE people all over twitter circles today, where did they come from

New Japanese devs taken over the project, price will only increase as supply gets NUKEd, airdrop July 5th opening again this weekend, its a no brainer anons

The price will go up as it gets rarer and rarer.

2% burn on every transaction sounds fucking retarded
people will just make a sidechain if this shit ever takes off (it won't)

They are a technological collective determined to try and set people free from financial slavery through the means of a deflationary currency.

If that is possible.

Wait so it just goes to 0? How does that work?

A sidechain will not be accepted by nuke merchants. It already took off with Bomb. This is just the beginning. Don't let your ego stop you from participating in the vision nuke is creating of a world free from inflationary money.

Imagine being able to save money and it increases in value instead of decreasing. That's generational wealth.

it is a good idea for a very big experiment. what would be the point of another BTC clone or ETH clone in the cryptospace??

that is why new ideas like this should be expanded, i support the idea

I like BOMB, but it's already tanking, so why would NUKE be any different?

No, Nukes competitor bomb will just go to zero because of flawed code. Nuke stops burning at the sixteenth decimal and becomes stable. At that point decreasing total supply will no longer drive up price, only demand.

Btc has tanked and been de

1 BOMB = 0 BOMB
1 NUKE = 0.98 NUKE

Btc has tanked and been declared dead almost twenty times. If anyone would have bought every time btc was declared dead they would be filthy rich. The same is true of nuke and bomb, with nuke being superior.

Yeah cause you keep posting it retard.

How to participate? Is it like LINK?

Checked

Attached: 10FEC6BA-6372-456A-9C80-806CC5FBE70C.jpg (750x779, 129K)

It's on ddex. I've never seen a community this passionate before. Use the ddex link to buy and join the socials you find on nuketoken.com

Are the new devs still distributing the airdrop?

Bomb is going to zero? What the point of that? Can I trade my bomb for Nuke or whatever

Yes user all previous addresses and signup for new ones tomoz

We don't know user, you would have to ask the bomb devs. Yeah you can, on ddex you can sell your bomb and trade it for Nuke.

Yes

Okay, how do I get started? What's the website?

I found this on their website, it says the airdrop will be open here

discord app invite /6yWt6Xv

Airdrop is free?

Of course user, check out the website as well www.nuketoken.com

Bump, bc this could be really interesting. Have people impliment deflationary curecies before in large scale, let alone on-chain?

What's the benefit of a deflationary currency as oppse to something like btc?

Bump

A deflationary bitcoin was invented in early 2012 but there wasn't enough adoption then to truly give the experiment legs. Now there's a lot more people in btc. This could really be it. The start of a golden bull run. Generational wealth for everyone.

Attached: B1291C1F-0F21-45C6-91ED-0E69069B95BC.jpg (1024x490, 52K)

Remember when these trash pump and dumps were super creative and stole identities like Confido? Time destroys everything.

What a fuckin retard

I’m so bullish on this, was in bomb early and sold, nuke is literally the next thing on biz. Free airdrop too, can’t go wrong

>trash pump and dumps
>free air drop
Pick one you cuck

BOMB reached 12$ ATH right, somebody today was telling me 23$, that would be too much free money they give out

What the fuck is this now? Just a copycat project? I hope nobody in this thread is seriously considering buying this piece of shit coin

Get the airdrop for free user

Attached: B829A77C-304B-410D-B95D-468D35549B79.jpg (1125x983, 283K)

It's had like 26 ETH in volume on DDEX after just being listed. You know they're giving this shit away for free right?

twitter.com/ddexio2018/status/1139432862686437379

1,100 ppl can't be wrong

Attached: ddex twitter promo.png (588x547, 146K)

>tokens arent being sold on exchanges

31 eth in volume today on ddex and they are only giving it away if you were lucky enough to sign up before it was closed. Which is impossible at this point.

Attached: 5633774E-E64B-442B-86A6-E64D5D6521F7.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>thinking you are forced to buy it.
How special are you? Kys faggot

NUKE $2.17 BOMB $4.80

much race, much intense

It really might flip. Nuke is the superior coin. All one has to do is check the code

mfw NUKE/BOMB flippening officially more intense than XRP/ETH flippening

Attached: Pepe Meditation.png (744x535, 576K)

It will happen soon.

Attached: 6B97ADF0-C263-463F-90AD-92924A4F8EF5.jpg (750x958, 115K)

Where and how the fuck do I buy this shitcoin? If you pajeets are going to shill me your bags at least tell me how to buy them and in what exchange. Willing to throw a couple ETH at this for keks

Can you read? It's already been mentioned it's on DDEX.

Wait for the airdrop sign up this weekend or buy on FD or ddex. Depends how bullish you are

Link is in the OP user, you are possibly retarded and don't deserve nuke gains.

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://ddex.io/trade/NUKE-WETH

Someone post an actual price chart of this