Friday Nite Neet

How many real life females did you interact with this week? (Moms not included)

Attached: 1A340AE4-13DC-42EF-BAC0-17089634A9FD.jpg (900x877, 88K)

dzero

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

how do you have zero interactions? do you not leave your house or have a job?

1 if I can count my online Thai girlfriend. At least a couple 100 if we count my family, workers, and customers.

4,000+ I work at Starbucks

ya, both

Attached: Vo6xNMl.png (1366x768, 1010K)

Humm, zero, but even if it were two it would still feel pretty lame, either you are a chad and interact with 50 different women in a week or just a lonely dweeb

HAHAHAHAHA
cancernerd
Thais are garbage

NEET Chad here. Going to go fuck a girl tonight or tomorrow. Feels good to not be an incel.

Yeah. The money-hungry whores in the tourist cities are garbage. I have a loving Isaan beauty from the Northeast.

should I count my wife if she didnt talk to me this week

NEET Chad here.

I randomly met a local girl on a non-dating app. She's 18, half asian/half white, kissless, virgin, INFJ. We facetimed last night and will be going out in a few days. She wants me to take her virginity. I'm 25 though.

Go and meet her ASAP user

all women think im creepy, so i dont get to talk to many.

about 2000
>about 20 on tinder
>about 30 in real life at any given time
>as of tonight 3 that I am "talking to"

t. 20 year old retard fratboy taking summer classes at uni

Attached: 10.jpg (1152x2048, 565K)

meant *200
the remainder not covered are just girls in my classes, at work, or that I'd run into at my fraternity house on weekends

I'll meet her in a few months

sadly when your are married only one, my wife

Do traps count? Zero regardless, just wondering.

whats the point of talking to so many on tinder? what percentage do you meet up with? I got tinder but am worried about wasting my time entertaining so many with conversation.

a couple if you count the cashiers at chick fil a, we also smiled at each other.

Attached: 1560215321992.png (492x495, 312K)

>about 30 in real life at any given time
looking back that entire sentence is retarded. disregard. I'm a little buzzed from happy hour

>whats the point of talking to so many on tinder?
to put my dick in them

>walk into phone store today
>getting a phone plan
>hot 9/10 somehow working this wagie job in the phone store
>look around, don't say anything
>think, if she wants me she can come talk to me, im not chasing anyone
>walk out of the store
>go in car
>drive home

i could've said hey but in the moment i honestly didn't give a shit,

Attached: 816BCCEE-9C33-4E71-BDFA-81C7CA089D55.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Yeah, because women totally wanted to talk to me when I was at school or at work.
Fucking retard.

I had an 18 or 19 yr old girl with a fat butt eyeing me up at a restaurant I ate at. She wasn't even my waitress but kept looking at me. When I got up to leave she said "t-thank you! H-have a nice day!". She was like a 4 face wise I guess, with a 6 body. Was funny, but annoying at the same time.

Ever since I got older I can't fucking stand being hit on by women. Like what kind of a low class slut actually tosses ass at a guy without being engaged with or approached first? It disgusts me and the women that I engage with often that don't flirt at all are the ones I give the most attention and respect to.

If I had it my way I'd be a neet and never talk to anyone outside of the internet again in my life.