WE. ARE. BACK

WE. ARE. BACK.

>get in now or stay poor forever

Attached: crypto-1oz-litecoin-obv.png (800x800, 519K)

I only got 37 I’m a coinlet

I’m pretty sure LTC will reach above 200 EOY

eom*

LTC can only go up for the next two months. If you haven't liquidated everything right this second and bought in then you will never make it. .

Dubs

Based

I just liquidated all my alts except LINK ofc for LTC. You have to be retarded not to take advantage within 2 months.

Attached: 8111FE66-6112-4912-B245-BA2ED6E289C8.png (494x484, 218K)

>2 months.
Doubt it mang. LTC is unironically doing what BTC did from 2016 to 2017 except LTC is doing it from 2019-2020. Real top is going to be around 6k-10k

I didn't say it is going to stop, but it is guaranteed to only go up in the next 2 months.

true. it won't go below 100s after halving. maybe wick to 130. before big moon.

Okay, boys, listen up; if TA counts for anything, we had a correction about 6 weeks out from the halving last cycle. The playbook is to go until July 10, sell at 200+ per token, then we buy the dip, or we buy bitcoin or ether. Sin?

that's the plan, sell at 200+ then buy possibly

73-76% correction last time, but without fomo money from big banking/investment firms and normie money. We sell 200+ and buy anywhere between 60-75$ to get more ltc or we buy ether or btc. Just now, many will use ltc profits to buy btc which makes litecoin go up even more. Something to consider. Sin?

I'm finally profitable after holding Litecoin for over a year. I might dump this shitcoin for LINK.

Buy the link, but wait until 7/10 for maximum profits. Sin?

I’m in the same situation. Once it goes over 220 or some shit I’m fucking selling for LINK. Would it be good to throw BTC in there too?

Yes, even parts of a bitcoin is good for long term hodl. Bakkt, nasdaq and fidelity with trading in digital assets make bitcoin 10K in months and 100K this time next year.

KEK you cucks really think this is even going to go near 150$ pre halvening??

See you at 65$ in August.

>it can only keep on going up

Damn. Yeah I’m just conflicted what percentage I should split my earnings for. 50/50 LINK/BTC? Or do I go for more of either or? I’ve traded BTC before and besides it being slow as shit the fees are ridiculous, but it’s a pretty solid investment in case it reaches meme 1M levels.

Fool, idiot, bitch, HIV loser, ltc is no “priced in”. Slight correction 5-6 weeks out as in right now, follows by pumps until early/mid July. We sell 200+ and win. Faggot bitch nigger ass.

kys nigger

Btc w/ 50$ fees is nothing for wall street n whales. From nerd coin to banker store of value. We ride the wave and profit from (((their))) bags. Also, we still early adopters, 2017 is nothing. Sin?

>number 4 on coinmarket cap
>going to retrace to 65 dollars
Kys

White larping as an Indian detected

???

Fud ltc? I’m fukt your throat with dick tip on tonsils.

Maybe I’m just getting a little greedy but I have a feeling LINK will have more potential upside than hoping BTC remains within 10k levels without crashing hard. Maybe instead of half BTC/LINK I should do like 65% LINK and 35% BTC

Already pump to 142$ without btc. Next one with btc > 9K with LTC at 200$. Sin?

I HOPE YOU GUYS GOT IN. WE ABOUT TO PUMP

I’m ready to buy pancakes for everyone on biz if I make it, everyone except BSV shills/

I took some long time ago, but now the price seems a bit high, i don't want to fall for fomo

tfw the correction from $142 is over

tfw gunna ride LTC to just under $200 then take profits

sin?

Attached: 1471657488002.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Large profits in the horizon.

Holding 363LTC,, will I make it?

That’s too many for one man.

can you puchase LINK for me pls I need some bags

>Not even $130 consistently
LTC is in a bull trap. See you at $70 EOM.

Fuck you.

Don’t beg, fren. Is ban, possibly.

What is a bull trap? Just people selling and buying between 130 and 140 in panic? Didnt the creator say it wouldnt even peak 150 or something?

It was 115$ per, just 5 days ago. What a retard.