Is there any newfag guide for Jow Forums...

is there any newfag guide for Jow Forums? i've been browsing pol and tv for the last 6 years and now i am interested to get into crypto but i have no idea where to start.

Attached: 1560180651080.jpg (996x682, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.csu.edu.au/latest-news/science/cyber-security-research-initiative/_nocache?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=print
giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 get out

fuck off, cancer

I have been browsing since the 2017/18 bull run. So I know what I am talking about.
Chainlink is shilled heavily, so stay away from it. You see the initials CSW (DYOR)
BTC will hopefully keep going up so I can break even (bought mine at 19k).

Oh yeah dont forget to post pink wojaks when btc price drops, people love that! (ill attach one for you)

Cheers and have fun fellow hodler

Attached: 1516210793497.jpg (250x223, 9K)

Why don't you spend some time lurking?

Attached: 1560001147809.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Buy chainlink. Do research on it. Ignore the fud and hold.

Attached: 1534259388628.png (2048x1568, 1.7M)

Just remember every crypto to crypto trade is a taxable event. Selling for a loss only counts if you don't rebuy an alt coin or BTC for 30 days.

Avoid chainlink, look into BSV, everything else is pretty much garbage

Attached: IMG_20190410_020148.jpg (1436x1734, 538K)

Buy high, sell low.
Also CSW is a genius with seventeen degrees.

jesus christ...

avoid bsv, look into chainlink

Craig wright is satoshi nakamoto and part of Q. This board is infested with shills who don't want a scaled global immutable ledger as it renders their scams and shitcoin pump and dumps obsolete. Chainlink is saturn worship.

Read all of craig wright's blog posts on craigwright.net and check out interviews from shadders and ryan x about what bsv will become. Watch out for filthy lying shills that will blast me for even saying such a thing despite never giving a fuck about 99.99% of every other scammy shitcoin out there.

news.csu.edu.au/latest-news/science/cyber-security-research-initiative/_nocache?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=print

giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335

Attached: 1560518729077.jpg (416x232, 59K)

don't be dumb. buy both LINK and BSV. maybe a little ETH and BTC won't hurt, but the former two will make you money. both of them.

Here is the "how to make money on biz" post OP

you see pink wojacks. buy

you see green dildoes and everyone starting to talk about fucking whores and spending money you sell

>i've been browsing pol for 6 years
Imagine admitting this.

start here

Attached: biz101.jpg (537x597, 78K)

All you need to know is that Chainlink is a SCAM. So many people got burned recently. Look into TRX and VET

google stuff and read

you need to deticate your life right now to researching chainlink and how its going to make you rich

Fuck off, we’re full

this, as long as you filter out this dogshit the board is 1000x better and you’ll actually make money

>i've been browsing pol

your kind is not welcome here

Buy high and sell low. Easy as that

do the opposite of what this objective moron said

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright

everyone knows craigs a fraud because it's already been proven countless times. mostly from the fact nothing he has promised has ever come true.