AMB. Moon imminent

Public nodes being onboarded as we speak
>South Korean beef
>Phillip Morris
>Starbucks (sidechain)
>migros
>tuv/sud

I hope you didn’t fall for the fud user.

Attached: EA8C74B6-17BC-4C93-AE5D-F26B331D91F4.png (750x1334, 312K)

What else do these guys got going on? Hmmmmm

>patented smart corks
>parented 1c serial stamp sensor
>patented IoT gateways

Drought insurance via their patented pill sensors + a already functional dapp

Attached: 7C133C30-BE15-43CB-824D-A8B95342FB48.jpg (1705x744, 158K)

S O O N
O
O
N
I've been hearing "AMB moon imminent" for literally a year
>this time it's different

This image is 6 months old
KEK

>literally
>no
>one
>cares
>not even their non existent partners

Official /biz COPE coin
I lost so much fucking money on AMB and I hate it with a passion

Nigga.... what that gotta do with anything? Listen.... baeshoor, olleh, Connor, all you tg fags need to give up the fud. This shit is going to end up like link due to all the bullshit fud you’ve been perpetuating. You accumulated enough. Turn the fucking bots off already and let this shit be free like a bird saved from the exon Valdez after being cleaned with dove detergent.

Mainnet was delayed. I agree user.... but this time it really is different. The team has been onbording heavy today, another gook Hermès will be online this coming week.

There it is folks
>this time it's different
No user, it's not different.
I released myself from the shackles of bagholding and tripled my money in a month. Allegiance & loyalty to a token is insanely stupid.

Attached: 1548108570610.jpg (1094x821, 335K)

You’ll be buying in at 50c in a couple months fuckboi

The only bullish signal would be Angel finally running out of tokens to market sell on Binance.
But given the price movement in the last two days he still has a few dozen million left.

Attached: Scamsetti.png (1093x294, 33K)

Still with this shit.

The truth can't be silenced. Like when AMB tried to promote cheap asian sensors as their own "self-build".
Of all the scam coins out there, AMB is one of the worst, as it pushes so hard to look legit.
Stuff like Litecoin Cash is at least is openly scammy, not deceivingly like AMB.

Attached: scAMBed.png (3688x1070, 1.95M)

Fuck you tg fags to death. Honestly. I hope you get ass cancer.

Attached: 25cqto.jpg (1200x794, 160K)

Ya cap this thread faggot. Please do

bump for scam awareness, dont get burned

Just look at the chart. There hasn't been a single person making profits off AMB (except Angel dumping his free tokens of course).
All other altcoins at least sometimes pump a bit, but AMB is just going straight to zero. The daily chart is really something special.
Takes a lot to consistently lose fiat value when the whole crypto market is moving up and up.

Attached: AMB technology.png (783x793, 1.14M)

This fucking thread again. Kys faggot.

Attached: 1TYXKr5[1].gif (148x148, 468K)

>He trusted a literally gypsy from Romania with his money

Going to leave another bump here.
Remember how the AMB team themselves came to Jow Forums and opened one shill thread after another?
biz never forgets and never forgives. Fuck AMB, I hope it destroys what little reputation Angel still has left.

Attached: Ambed.png (1645x874, 1.04M)

No
I won't touch AMB with a 10ft pole ever again. AMBlets act like there's no other way to make money in crypto.
Definition of delusion