Closed on house today

>closed on house today
>100% my house
>gf posts on facebook
>"WE bought a house!"
why the fuck are women so entitled.

Attached: so tiresome.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nlp-secrets.com/nlp-technique-framing.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did this really happen m boy

All women are vapid whores.

Attached: B00C5F60-C7A1-4952-9A70-342C81962631.jpg (460x615, 70K)

She owns you all women do

Good luck with that

>living with gf

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

ye
Don't know about that.

That said, how should I confront her about it? We've barely lived together for two months at this point. I am definitely in love with her but this really set me off.

>he doesn't like pussy on demand 24/7, even when tinder is dry
Are you gay or something?

Attached: confusedpepe.jpg (821x533, 61K)

>X bough us a house! What a great partner

or

>WE bought a house! Look I put in the emotional work and manifested my visualization!

your role as a man is to let her chase the butterfly in the field while making sure she avoids the snakes and enjoying the view of watching her frollic and be happy knowing that energy will then enter you once you properly sexually mate with her trantrically.

>some of my former friends made it, but now shackled to a woman in marriage + Children
>made it now and will far surpass them because of my shitcoin choices
>I imagine in delight as I say to them that I'm better off than them - and can any female I want.
I'd assume they'd be suicidal

Fuck off retard normie this is a biz board no one gives a shit about your problems

is it only in your name?

good point better bring this shit to somewhere more helpful

>"WE bought a house!"
>Why are you buying a house with someone? I just bought mine - you can live with me

>is it only in your name?
ofc

let her talk shit, who cares. she wants to feel like she did something in her life

You must as much educate her as she is to give you a reality check on your ego. Both must balance each other for the vessel to be in harmony and propel the crew.

The biggest mistakes couple make is letting stuff like this slip and building up a bucket of peeves and frustrations, sometimes if not many, not even related to the situation but serving to fuel more problems and fill more buckets, untill they all erupt and your entire house is covered in shit

Don't be a basic boomer user, conversate and express yourself to your partner and be open about your insecurities like a man, rather than like a beta bitch that keeps it all in.

>get married
>any money you earn is "our money"
>any money she earns is "her money"
have fun OP

>Don't be a basic boomer user
I'm 24

She's clearly making a public statement about the relationship, browbeating OP into commitment

who tf cares. unless she shares a social circle with ops coworkers, fmaily, does not matter m boy

just imagine buying homes at the top of the market cycle.

>doesn't understand the concept of "framing"

This is so fucking true. I was supporting my girl for a while. Then, she started making more than me (I took some time off for school). She still fucking expected me to pay for everything while she used her money to buy herself shit.

WTF

>ops coworkers
See now that I couldn't tolerate. I'm thankfully self employed. The only people I deal with are
>government employees who hate their job
>people in eastern europe or south africa who actually run the business on the ground
>my friends/fraternity brothers/neighbors
>all of you fucking idiots who I love most of all

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

are you talking about that faggy red pill shit

she doesnt actually think she owns it. thats how women post on the internet because theres no way they would actually say "my boyfriend bought a house!" she just wants to share more of the moment.

>She still fucking expected me to pay for everything while she used her money to buy herself shit.
I have a feeling this might happen but so far we're safe. She basically just gets a pass on rent and pays for everything else in her life - car, student loans, insurance, phone, etc and just lives with me. She's gainfully employed, her parents are loaded and starting law school in the fall.

So it isn't too bad at this point.

>any money you earn is "our money"
>any money she earns is "her money"
You forgot
>Any money problems or unexpected expenses are "your problem"
I feel like that would happen with any girl I got with. That is the shit I cannot stand.

I'm talking about sales/NLP related concepts tardo

kek i just rehabbed a place, and while she helped enormously, it's not her place. though, she tells people that "we" bought a house.

you mean just basic psychology? what tf does this have to do with sales lmao

>He isn't able to provide for a female
You are literally useless to her

>confused retard starts to splatter random words to retain composure
>it failed

Yeah this. What coin is GF? Are they using Chainlink oracles?

>He isn't able to provide for a female
I'm not saying I can't, I just feel like that's something in my future.

because she now own the half of the house, without do anything, sadly tomorrow she will live with tyrone on it and you will be out

This guy gets it.

you sound like you are full of shit desu

nlp-secrets.com/nlp-technique-framing.php

this looks like red pill shit esp in relationships

>be in a relationship with a female
>suddenly, buy a house
>be surprised when the culture-wide default assumption that you guys will be living there together and will consider it the house of the family that you two will now form
If you want to detach her from any rights to the house, you ought to tell her, as it goes against the default

"red-pill" is a academic discipline now? Since when?

>we
It's not just woman, ever been to /sp/?

>ever been to /sp/?
kek
im guilty of this as well

This.

OP just bought an asset that he will be upside down on in 5 years, and when that happens, she'll be saying it's your house not our house, and she'll walk away without being shackled in an upside down mortgage, even though she lived with you all that time.

careful about common law she might get half your shit just for fucking you in your place a few times a week.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-this.jpg (397x508, 61K)

If OP allows his GF to say shit like this, then there are poor boundaries in the relationship, and she is already wearing the pants.

it doesnt really matter dude its just facebook

I did think about this - but based on where my business is and some of the connections I've made, it'll work itself out. It's in a historically high-income part of the city I live in and it's three blocks from any meeting that I'd have to go to, and I work from home. And it wasn't massively expensive either.

She gets a pass on rent..........I'd have more respect for you if you let another man fuck her in front of you. She is literally taking money from you every month by not paying rent. Instead of cucking you with her pussy, she's cucking you with your own bank account. You're a financial cuck.

Um, she is right. Once 6 months of living together passes you are common-law married and she owns 50% of that house.
They judge won't care about your opinion.
He will force the sale of your house and give half to your ex gf.
That is the LAW.

woman using tactics of that sort on a daily basis will deny their existence with incredible vigor. she's strangling OP and the result of that is OPs thread, so he feels it.

thats fine, we have different terms for the same thign

>imagine not being able to escape their shit after fucking them
you're gonna get rekt soon lmao

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Well, a hooker can cost roughly 150~ dollars at a massage parlor. If they fuck at least once a week, that's 600 dollars a month. Pretty much paying rent there.

why dont you guys just find a girl that has the drive and motivation i mean im a guy with only 25k link. my gf has 10k saved up from the past 6 months that she wants to use to buy a home for us, she is all over me. i took her virginity and we have been living together for 2 years. she still sucks me off so good.

i just do massage parlors about once in my whole god damn life. fuck, you addicted fuck.

>Guess what was on Forbes today?
>What, desu?
>CHAINLINK
>Ooh nice baby, how much money did we make?
>WE
>yfw

Attached: 1559698233902.png (583x482, 119K)

My dick is addicted. I personally don't care.

Damn she looks like one of wright’s Thai lady boys.

Dude you don't charge her rent? Never gonna make it. Charge her $500 and throw it right into BTC

This happened to me, but my GF is 7 inches taller than me and weighs 180lb so there was not much I could do, "We" own a house now user.

Some of you fuckers need to learn what green texting means. Half the green texts on here don’t make sense/aren’t used correctly

So... a 24 year old boomer

>this bullshit again
You're both fucking retarded, it's not the top of the cycle or anywhere near it. There is a housing shortage and will be for some time.

Unless your state doesn't do community property, don't let her move into your fucking house ever. Common law is very real and it doesn't matter who's name it's under or who is paying for it or what fucking color the sky is or the flavor of ice cream you like, half of everything will be hers unless it was already paid off before you met or unless it was a gift or inheritance.

I'm married and my wife and I both pay bills so it's fine, but I can't fucking stand how many people get fucked over by that common law bullshit, it needs to be fucking abolished along with child support.

just don't fucking marry her and it won't become a reality at least

break up with her.

If she is gainfully employed then she should contribute if she's living there. You're going to let her live there for free just because she makes you feel gushy inside?

Depending on your country if your living together for 6 months she is entitled to half the house regardless of who paid

>Summer

Common law is state specific. CA has no common law marriage laws, you can live with a woman for 40 years, and if the house is in your name, as long as there's no marriage license and you can prove that she didn't consider you married, she won't get a fucking dime. I know two people who lived with women for years, who bought houses before they started dating, and neither woman got ANYTHING.
Learn what the actual laws are, you retarded chicken little faggot.

EIGHT states still recognize it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States

And don't bother with "jew lawyers herr derrrr", you're wrong, shut the fuck up.

>T.Beta
Beautiful, brought tears to my eyes

Attached: 1556271545550.png (380x467, 18K)

How feminine is her penis?

>as long as she didnt consider you married
Gee, retard, I wonder what the outcome of that is gonna be.

I KNEW you were too much of a neckbeard to not respond, lol.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm sexually impotent so I don't have to deal with women's noxious neurotic bullshit and can just slap my lifeless pathetic dick around to oily anime lesbians for five minutes and go back to doing whatever the fuck I want (which is more often than not simply existing while trying to stave off the suicidal ideation I endure from being sexually impotent heh)

Attached: EF11D8CD-69FB-4246-B041-005414028EAE.png (600x527, 265K)

underrated post, maybe the smartest thing in this thread

Its LAW, get STIFFED

Attached: stiffed.png (228x200, 88K)

you're basically a tranny user, fuck you for making me read that shitty blogpost

Attached: 1558636145470.png (500x500, 92K)

>t. Cuck

Be a fucking man and don’t be a little bitch that needs to get off 24/7. That and you should be hitting on other women even when you have a gf

Make her belief what she wants, what matters is pussy.

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (750x725, 161K)

>HAHA GOT YOU
Fucking kys, retard.

I'm surprised she didn't post:
>I bought a house
girls are so fucking stupid, greedy and possessive.
Stay safe fren, even if you think she's the right one, do prenuptials.

You wouldn't say that if you saw what I look like; my blog posts are great btw suck my man-clit, faggot

Attached: 7DB37F8F-BE7D-4871-941E-7C9A1B2732B8.jpg (871x960, 108K)

that hover hand really makes you think

>he bought the top
Look at this retard and laugh.

Attached: gmL.jpg (334x500, 38K)

>He doesn't know about cohabitation laws
>He doesn't know its actually hers and she was being generous by saying "we"

Oh user..

Attached: 1535358840765.jpg (235x250, 7K)

Redpilled

She's just a lanklet 6'5 volleyball player user, no penis.

Attached: 1c0b2191a840fccbd5faaffef645be97.png (358x525, 340K)

The worst part is you probably said yes.

Dating a girl whos never had sex before is something else. Theyre definitely out there but you wont find one easily. You have to actually go outside and join some club or get a job with alot of young adults and not be a fugly sperg. I dated an 18 yr old virgin once and she was so cute in her innocence, she was like an anime girl. She literally barely knew how dicks even worked. She also naturally had traditional values and loved being subordinate to me. It was hot as fuck. But youll never know these pleasures, bitter incel

Why am I surprised that nobody on Jow Forums knows anything about family law.

>In the USA, Common Law Marriage only exists in a few states.
>In those states, it usually doesn't apply to couples that live together - examine your state laws, and the requirements to become common law married. You have to fulfill other conditions, e.g. holding yourselves out as "married" to the public.

You are a couple - even if you don't own the house together, she's still going to live there, and have friends there.

Also, Adults should generally be paying their own way. The only exception is home-makers, who are compensating you by doing housework, taking care of the children, and various other household duties. Of course, you don't have any children, she doesn't do much housework. So she's freeloading.

this btw looooool

She's a giant user

nice try

t swift is BLACKED as they come

Attached: swift.jpg (564x564, 108K)