Are you pro or anti FUD?

strawpoll.me/18168732

Attached: 1528117551173.jpg (600x500, 195K)

Fud sucks, low IQ move now that mainnet is out.

non fudders can get the fok out here

the fudding needs to stop, google....FUCKING GOOGLE..integrated chainlink into their systems...we should be at $5-10 dollars right now, if this happened in 2017 we would have 100xed. we accumulated under a dollar all of us, if you didnt you deserve to be left behind.

anti-fud are spuds

All the reddit nigs are seething right now and can’t figure out if link is a scam or legit at this point.

No holdings for me, but I’m longing popcorn while this unfolds.

neither. why do all of these fags here use so much reddit and social media? why are those same fags even broadcasting anything about their crypto?
t. tell a very small group of friends and family about my holdings. they are genuinely interested.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 3.02.03 PM.png (766x546, 283K)

Antifudders are a bunch of Twitter fags and reddit moralists who need their good boy points to survive. I for one believe they deserve the rope, but I am comfy in knowing that I have more link than them.

Dubs is +10 votes for FUD or ANTI FUD
Trips is +100
Quads is final answer

I vote FUD
Fuck redditors this is only our coin

>...you merely adopted the fud; I was born in it, moulded by it.

Attached: 4092b2bb6d1adc17f1692172707a6968.png (758x596, 62K)

Only salty shitskins still fud. Stealth phase is over.

I throw a fud here in there but only if it's with a joke

Looks like the mentally ill cuck fudsters are a minority

>pride consensus

what the actual fuc...?

proud of eating shit and getting no real stimulation other than from plastics or artificial means

The problem is...I just can't stop...

>you deserve to be left behind.
True, but looks like I'll get in at a pretty low price next month. Thanks for sticking around

No more fud

FUD if you want to put a knife in your bag and shoot yourself in the foot

Why do you give a fuck about "redditors"? I use Jow Forums and reddit, who gives a shit? Is anyone who posts on there a "redditor"? So that means if you FUD on reddit you're saying you want to get fucked because you hate yourself so much... Jeez these fudcucks are genius

>.t redditfag

I'm gonna fud until I stop buying and I haven't stopped buying.

>b-b-b-but you had 18 months already

I still have fiat bucks coming in from waging, the weekly buys don't stop.

yeah because normies buying LINK is what is going to set off the 4th industrial revolution and not corporate adoption. not a single one of you cucks has a logical argument, fuck your strawmens and false dichotomies.

We are. Many were able to accumulate 100k stacks because of the FUD and you nulinkers are seething everyday. Don't worry link will be a success no matter.

It's true that reddit allowance money isn't going to pump our bags. Still don't want them along for the ride.

I care about liberal cock suckers who don't deserve wealth as they've already contributed heavily to the destruction of society. People who can't think for themselves and really on upvotes and popular opinion to make decisions do not deserve LINK. You don't deserve LINK, may the universe manifest itself in your demise.

Anyone who genuinely believes that the FUD has kept the price below $5 is delusional, as if there's tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people who found out about LINK because of the GCP tweet but then found their way to Jow Forums, saw the fud and racism and was like "no way can I invest in such a project, does jewgle even know about this?". Maybe 1% of them would have found their way here.

The problem isn't Jow Forums FUD on Jow Forums, the problem is Jow Forums FUD on more public social media

No the problem is your a cuck and you think that any of this matters. Stay poor faggot

Corporations and developer employees browse and scrape reddit whether you like it or not.

it's weird. in the beginning I was fudding link to accumulate more. then I couldn't stop. oh wait, I did stop after I burned myself with some retarded swingtrade. then I kept on continuing the fud. something may be wrong with me. but I kept on fudding my own investment where I still am allin with my life savings. but not now things have changed. I feel not so good anymore fudding my own investment. I cold moments of truth I think I should shill. it feels very weird. I don't know how to shill. I knew once. but that was before the pink hellraiser wojaks and the chainlink is a gay sex technique memes. I literally forgot how to shill. chainlink changed my life. before I had not autism. now I am even afraid of leaving the room so I miss out the singularity or high quality shitposting. because of this project I have severe autism and I became altright. you ruined my life biz. all because of this russian jew that will make me filthy rich with my 350K link. I hate this board and I will never leave.

It might seem low IQ to brainlets like yourself, but the fud outside of Jow Forums is very important. This isn't just about us getting rich - it's about denying plebbitors who put in 0 legwork the opportunity to do so.

Fuck plebbit and fuck niggers. This is our baby.

Attached: 1560503049153.jpg (734x737, 122K)

>comes on Jow Forums out of pure luck
>reads 200 words of shill pasta
>KEEP PLEBBIT OUT THEY NEED TO DYOR LIKE I DID
99% of Jow Forums doesn't deserve LINK either, let's be honest.

>99% of Jow Forums doesn't deserve LINK either, let's be honest.
you're priced in this 99%

i'm pro-shuttingthefuckup.

Fud agnostic

Attached: 261C8823-F6C5-4C55-B40C-402E1A2C5DD2.jpg (250x206, 6K)

have sex

I could give 2 fucking shits about them, my concern is my investment

there's no reason to say a goddamn either way. just shut up and make money.

I believe that making decisions based on strawpolls is not something valid. The decision should be made in a d es decentralized way and propogated through the network using memes.

Attached: 1559069734293.gif (600x782, 3.28M)

Projecting onto me eh? Your mid 2018 mouthbreather is showing.

If your concern is your investment then you would continue to accumulate at low prices and you would understand that there is no such thing as being "done" accumulating.
Please keep digging that hole though.

Just went 99% in on link was going to hold my hot a bit longer but I think the train is starting to leave the station, the other one percent is in lietcoin for the halving which will eventually be sold into bitcoin

Now this is a yung kekster

Attached: 2DA9360B-9ECE-48AA-8568-309884FF5AD3.jpg (595x682, 160K)

there has to be some supernatural explanation for why things polarize like this

I don't give a shit about Link, but FUDers can suck the biggest blackest dick imaginable. A dick so black even light cannot escape.

fucking non fudsters you dipshits are lazy kikes, ill keep fudding forever

People did a lot of research and compiled tons of infographics, some of which you’ve never seen, people unironically did tons of research and posted it here. Now the lurkers maybe don’t deserve to make it, but those posters shared it with Jow Forums not reddit for a reason. They wanted us to make it not filthy redditors.

Nolinkers are fucking with us telling us we should fud

Attached: IMG_8141.png (610x449, 305K)

Low IQ question.

It's not like Jow Forums matters as soon as this takes off.

Fud is treason

holy shit is this real ? ? ?

Attached: 4092b2bb6d1adc17f1692172707a6968.png (624x491, 140K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES BTFO AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE /FUD/ FOREVER

Attached: NOONONONONOO.png (250x50, 3K)

Well, Chainlink is a gay orgy position, so.. yeah, it is real

The FUD needs to end. We have accumulated, we have won. Now we must enjoy our gains.

This. In 2013-14 r/btc was the go to platform for anything crypto related

I'm pro-FUD because I suffer from schizophrenia.