Hahahaha USA btfo

after Binance, Bittrex...who's next?

Attached: bittrexusa.jpg (1156x614, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindoo.com/bittrex-restricting-30-tokens-to-us-investors/
twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/1139622170680647680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every exchange

Seriously what the fuck is going on, why is this happening? Specifically what event is causing them to ban US citizens?

To be fair, Bittrex only blacklisted like a dozen worthless shitcoins. I had never bought any of them except mainframe.

Kraken

>june 28
>same day csw court date
shits about to get extra STIFF

Attached: 1540305908146.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

Jews

my own country trying to put me out of business

Attached: 1560313378809.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Goodbye burgers

even if you use a fucking vpn, don't half these exchanges require a valid passport to even register?

Zuck

Yes I get that part but it still doesn't explain it. Was there a new law that was passed that I am unaware of?

they are up to about 50 tokens now

no. they're just enforcing existing laws slowly.

I fucking hate what has happened to this country with every fiber of my being. I never thought it could possibly get this bad. "Land of the free" it's literally gaslighting. Can't wait to get the fuck out.

Attached: 27C9F152-CA8C-44C8-BBDE-D4972F8EBCBC.png (828x1792, 358K)

This
Facebook coin anounced then all alts are suddenly illegal

Fuck burgers, weakest hands in the world.

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

>coindoo.com/bittrex-restricting-30-tokens-to-us-investors/
It's only 30 and they're all shitty.

like what? What law says that I can't throw my money at shitcoins?

Good ole Jew-s-a

Attached: 1552081922752.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>On June 21, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) will reportedly publish a note clarifying how participant nations should exercise oversight for the digital assets sector

wtf all my linkies are gone!!!!

>mfw mutts get banned from every exchange and have to keep all their coins in cold storage
>the golden bull run comes and goes and mutts cant sell all their obscure shitcoins that mooned 10,000%
>mutts watch as the next bear market engulfs crypto and mass suicide occurs

Attached: 1526185528660.jpg (380x349, 30K)

securities laws.

i know people don't like him but read through bryces thread. he runs an exchange in the US and it's relevant twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/1139622170680647680

Yes. The banking kikes at the FATF (a global non-governmental agency that (((somehow))) can enforce governmental financial legislation everywhere) decided that all crypto transactions above $1000 should be on a watchlist. All parties must be identified, and anyone who fails to comply gets shoah'd.

Jannie deleted my thread about the regulators . Jannys confirmed opps and boomer sympathizers

Attached: 1558044938678.jpg (711x633, 35K)

>"Land of the free" it's literally gaslighting.
This holy fuck

Attached: 1552622224568.png (689x818, 37K)

You don't have the right to do that unless we say so. You are undermining your own labor value and you either stop trading crypto or you go to prison. This is for your own good.

Formation 1989; 30 years ago
Type Intergovernmental organization
Purpose Combat money laundering and terrorism financing
Headquarters Paris, France
Region served
Worldwide
Membership
Official language
English, French
President
Marshall Billingslea[1]
Affiliations Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF)
The Council of Europe Committee of Experts on the Evaluation of Anti-Money Laundering Measures and the Financing of Terrorism (MONEYVAL)
Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering in South America (GAFISUD)
Middle East and North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENAFATF)

Jesus christ so it's the (((French))) that are to blame for this? How does this even work how does this fucking place have any jurisdiction on the US?

If this is true and it's a global operation don't think it's just us here in the US that are going to get fucked, you are all next.

Attached: cheeky.jpg (499x203, 36K)

>How does this even work how does this fucking place have any jurisdiction on the US?
Just don't think about it too much goy. Sovereign nations are a far-right conspiracy theory. I'm sure it's all very legal and very well vetted. Simply accept it and obey.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

I CANT STAY IN THE WAGIE CAGE. CYRPTO IS THE ONLY WAY OUT

Attached: 1558830217796.jpg (900x900, 261K)

They do not want their serfs to become wealthy enough otherwise it might give them hope of acquiring financial freedom

Keep working harder and I'm sure your boss will notice the effort eventually. Be the first to work and the last to leave.

Remember goy. Change begins with you.

I read some of bryces posts and he make sense to me.
This will be the catalyst we need to push away from ranjeet shitcoins and move forward with legitimate use cases.
Shit coin pumps are on life support and i love it

STOP BUYING CRYPTO

WORK

WORK 3 JOBS JUST SO YOU CAN MAYBE RENT A PLACE TO LEEP AT NIGHT

GET A FOURTH IF YOURE HUNGRY

STOP BUYING CRYPTO, WERE PROTECTING YOU FROM BEING POOR DESPITE THE PREVIOUS GENERATION MAKING A KILLING IN THE STOCK MARKET, THE THING YOU CANT ENTER WITHOUT 25K INITIAL BECAUSE WERE PROTECTING YOU

TRUST US

what does this mean for my trannycoins :(

>back to discord

NOOOOOOOOOO

Fidelity and bakkt don't want you getting coins elsewhere.

>bakkt
lmao

>he fell for the BAKKT meme

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 40K)

the new regulations are rolling out
theres been numerous threads about it for weeks

see you in the Open Bazaar frens.

Attached: Bitcoin-Exchange-OpenBazaar-Adding-New-Cryptocurrencies-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Joke is on you, me and my fellow amerilards consolidating all our shitcoins into btc then will watch your shitcoins be reduced to almost zero

Thank faggot trump for this
This would never happen under obama

>REEEEE I CANT LAUNDER MONEY OR EVADE TAXES FUCKING JEWS

Attached: 1525342084232.png (485x443, 26K)

Jews are mad their citizens are using their same tricks to get rich. Trying to keep everyone poor.

Oh yeah 30% taxes on every trade and every time you move coin from one wallet to another is totally fair. Don't forget those extra penalty taxes when you convert to EUR and then to USD!

I'm not laundering or even trying to evade. I literally don't believe in buying boomer stocks from a rigged boomer market.

>"Land of the Free"
>Oh yeah 30% taxes on every trade and every time you move coin from one wallet to another is totally fair. Don't forget those extra penalty taxes when you convert to EUR and then to USD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553541182445.png (640x482, 243K)

Attached: 1557700739518.png (915x762, 118K)

I actually believe you are right. Trump doing that MIGA

this

I worry they will just outright ban the whole market before we can make it. first gen BTC and second gen ETH bull runs are the lucky ones who cashed out. Now the timer is ticking. hopefully we might see the third (link) burst before they crack everything down.

thank god i used my other citizenship to sign up to binance, god bless dual citizenship.
only thing is to escape this rat trap called america by making enough dosh

How are we even going to cash out LINK with these taxes and KYCs?

accurate

I hate this country so much

Attached: 1559876365776.jpg (791x648, 70K)

move to malta I guess

I wouldn't even mind at this point, there is literally nothing left in america worth staying for

if i never registered for the binance kyc, can i just use my vpn like i do with bitmex? someone please answer

Oh shit I forgot about that.

I mean I was willing to pay the taxes on the ETH to your bank account cashout. Really. I was. But I am NOT paying tax on EVERY transaction and getting fucked with fees because they list LINK as a security.

>cashing out LINK ever
Imagine still not getting it after almost 2 years

Hardly. No kyc no cex.
The shills lied dont have cex, have dex

Just curious whats even going to be available for US customers on Bittrex considering it seems like they're making 90% of their coins not tradeable with their 6/21 and 6/28 list.

You'll be able to buy all the XRP and ZEC you want goyim, don't worry.

I'm surprised they didn't include NEO or GAS on the list

based, link is gonna moon so hard

>sign up for crypto.com
>none of the advertised features are available to citizens of the USA

>lock up MCO
>everyone in the entire world gets free CRO except US citizens

No, only goyim coins, they will include LTC id you're lucky, be grateful goyim!!!

>I wouldn't even mind at this point, there is literally nothing left in america worth staying for
Lately I have been feeling this way. It seems as though Trump only bought the US a bit more time. Judicial and Legislative branches have fought him tooth and nail despite his efforts. Ultimately it feels like he is 10 years too late even if he goes gloves off and starts jailing kikes in 2020. Our country has been slowly collapsing for decades. No one in the workforce is making anything aside from boomers and x-ers. A huge portion of our population is killing itself with drugs. The youth sees the hopelessness of their future and copes with ironyposting and escapism into digital hyperreality. And it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I've been working and succeeding and lifting and doing everything I can but there's not enough people who give a fuck. And despite it all I never made enough to "make it" despite being here since the beginning of 2017. FUCK.

can't someone please just shoot up bittrex headquarters and the SEC? this country is a shithole. burn it all down.

there's no such law about a god damn american citizen exchanging private property. remember: coins are private property according to the IRS. this is fascism.

dont worry burger, at least youll get a front row sea to the rest of the world getting rich off crypto

he loves jews too damn much :(

it's afraid.

Attached: 1532483786542.jpg (724x678, 45K)

US has international regulatory reach due to a bunch of agreements and because they can strong arm other nations by restricting access to US Dollars which countries need as it acts the international settlement currency. In hindsight letting US become defacto the controller of worlds banking system was a bad idea as now the Trump administration is using this status to strong arm nations. De-dollarization is occuring because of this but at a snails pace (try to do it blatantly and you get "freedomed")

What this means is if a business wants to server US customers it will need to comply with US regulations no matter where in the world they are located. This is essentially not possible so the only reasonable thing to do is not do business with US customers at all (unless you are a high net worth individual because these rules only apply to poorfags :^)

tl;dr Poor fag US citizens can only do business with businesses that US regulators control.
>Land Of The "Free"
lmao

google facta if you want to know more

Attached: YEBO.png (512x512, 81K)

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING MY LINKIES BEFORE, YOU'RE SURE AS SHIT NOT GETTING THEM NOW!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAHAVDHDJCHDJFJFBRKDHSGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 1560217064030.jpg (510x502, 45K)

First REQ. Then RLC. Now this. These French faggots need to die

I don’t get it I read what’s going on and binance is only banning people whose accounts don’t match up it’s not all US citizens

Niggers have no right to exist

Isn't Binance creating an American based exchange?

Yea, but no alts, only goyim coins.

Fun fact

Felonies are for poor people
Bankruptcy sucks if you're poor
Health insurance is a problem if you're poor

I hope we twist politician salaries to the working class so they can see how effective their policies are. I promise you shit would get done fasyer

Good, fuck exchanges. Now we can be p2p like it was all meant to be

I wouldn't be surprised if there was no margin trading on the burger version either.

You know politicians don’t give a fuck about salary.

Who cares about margin trading. Based off of how many coins are restricted on bittrex's lists we'll be lucky if we see 5% of the coins traded on binance on the US exchange.

Lmao! Who the fuck is going to use that?

Damn, you burgers are actually getting fucked.
I'm looking forward to how people will be getting around this if I'm honest.

Margin>shitcoins.

you can keep the 10 coins you will be allowed to trade

for me dual citizenship and vpn

Binance will have to create as US regulated subsidiary if it wants to serve US clients. If they don't it's only a matter of time before all US customers will be forced off the echanged.

Now ask yourself this: will US regulators grant binance all the required liscenses if they tried to obtain regulatory clearance or will US regulators block them in favor of one of the established US exchanges which not only spend lobby money regularly to get the ear of the regulators but also many regultors are "former" employers of the establshed exchanges?

The writing is on the wall.

binance is chinese and trump is in office so the answer is no.
as usual, the world will carry on while the USA lags behind

Just imagine LINK moons to $1000 idiot burger NEETS unable to cash out. God I'd ejaculate so hard and so fast the only thing left of me would be a deflated bag of skin.

Attached: th.jpg (474x653, 28K)

So what the fuck happens to markets when Americans stop trading anything that isn't BTC, ETH and XRP? Will they get the Huobi effect whereby they're in their own little bubble for others to arbitrage like crazy? What happens to crypto volume, prices etc? Remember VPNs can be easily detected, I think Binance is actively stopping people who are using VPNs by showing some weird error.

So withdrawal and go to bittrex...

Americans get left behind
Everyone else gets rich

paying israel and respecting jews has nothing to do w loving them, its honestly impossible w the current state of things to talk shit about jews constantly and be president of a superpower (last bastion of freedom [if you could even call it that at this point])
trump's mentor was roy cohn and trump said he'd never forgive the people that did 9/11

Coinbase-tradeable coins will will probably do OK still. Other things will tank.